• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

@BellaRosa8302 we haven’t told the kiddies as yet. This year we have decided on doing elf on the shelf so we he arrives on 1st December I think we will have him hold the scan and have a letter from Santa saying something about your first gift of Christmas?!

I’m sorry so many of us I feeling so poorly! I’m just hoping I feel better for Christmas... all that lovely Christmas food!!! I don’t wanna miss out xx

Alright ladies- new topic for the holidays.... your favorite mocktails!

I won’t lie, I’m a bit of a wine-o and o already miss the feeling of a glass of red in my hand, and it’s not going to be fun to miss out on all the libations over thanksgiving, Christmas, new year’s eve... so my personal mission is going to be to perfect the art of a not too sweet mocktail. Any of you have any already? A lot that I have looked up have tonic water and I’ve read mixed reviews on it that’s safe... I will ask my ob on Monday.

Okay and go....!!

@littlejune - I use sparkling grapefruit juice but you can probably use non alcoholic wine if you wanted too though it would probably taste nasty lol. I never tried it myself.

I’ve also heard similar about tonic water but maybe have a chat with your dr. Mock tails are hit and miss. I usually have them if we go out out but I’ve not had any for ages so can’t remember any names/recipes! Hopefully the other ladies will be more helpful than me!

I don’t want to say it out loud but I’ve not thrown up for 2-3 days! I’m not getting to excited but it’s a start. Still have terrible nausea. Have my dating scan tomorrow and I’m shitting my pants! The dating scan is when I found out about my molar so it makes me feel anything is possible! Fingers crossed for a wriggle jiggly bubba.

How’s everyone else doing? X

Yankee and other scented candles .. are these safe to use ??

Been burning mine for the last 2 1/2 hours and didn’t think until now ... google has obviously worried me !

Mummy i keep thinking they are going to tell me there is no baby I there at my ultrasound. Like what happened for my miscarriage. And i want going to bring my boys but i don't have a choice sop just being optimistic and i will see my baby next week!
Babybump... Not gonna lie... Some nights im really tooty so i have been lightingcandles every night lol can't imagine it really be bad but now adays they say so much is bad

Mocktail - Nothing to really contribute there. The only seasonal drink I like is store bought egg nog. lol

As for how I'm doing, I'm alright-ish. Dealing with a handful of food aversions that are probably more of a mental thing. Still having ups and downs with being upset about my EDD and thinking of ways to help baby come early. And I have my first MW appt on Wed and I'm pretty excited.

I love mocktails all the time. GOD I MISS BOOZE AND WINE! But I make mocktails with calorie-free naturally sweetened cream soda or ginger ale with a splash of juice, either cherry cider or ginger lemon juice from Trader Joe's. It hits the spot so at least I have something to sip with friends or when I'm trying to relax. Martinelli's apple cider is good too. Also, my Hubs used to bartend too so he mixes up a little soda or flavored sparkling water with splashes of different juices and a squeeze of lemon or lime and it's delish.

Crusher - That's awesome! I wish my kiddos could see my scans. We're not allowed to have kids in the room. :(

Mummy - That's adorable! We don't do Elf on the Shelf... I refuse. (Sorry! More power to those of you who can keep up with it! :haha: ) I do love that idea though! <3

LittleJune - LOL! I survive on seltzer water, so I'll probably just stick with that :haha: Best of luck finding something yummy though!

Mummy - YAY for not throwing up for a few days LOL! The things we never thought we'd celebrate, right?? :haha:

Baby - I never heard anything about candles being unsafe?

AFM - Appointment this afternoon! Hope I get to hear LO's HB :) Can't wait to spill the news over the next few days & not have to hold it in any longer! <3

I'm in agony. Every pregnancy including my mcs I get tooth ache and it's always my back ones. I'm petrified of the dentist so I swear it's sods law cos all they they can do is give me antibiotic or painkillers, cos it don't get infected or hurt when I'm not pregnant they won't take it out lol. Apprenrly when we are pregnant something happens in our gums to make them bleed and with my.last son the acid reflux I got made my gums receed quite bad she (the dentist) said she instantly knew I had acid reflux, dread to think what they will say this time with me actually being sick morning noon and night

Bella idk if they allow the kids in there but i dont have a choice to bring them. They asked during my miscarriage if i would like one of the front desk or nurses to sit with them so hubs could come back but i didnt take the offer. I guess ill just wait and see lol

Me too! I’ve gotta wait until 2.30. Plus have to see the consultant after x

Thanks for the reassurance about the scented candles . I will have to catch up with previous posts.

We are not taking the girls to our scan although DD1 has asked to see the baby on the TV. I don’t think our hospital even allows it . Plus I’d be too nervous incase something wasn’t right.

Good luck at your scans and appointments !

We used to be able to take children but now they’ve stopped it. We usually take them to the 20 week scan but not this time! Hopefully all is ok! Argh!

You guys! I'm over the moon! Baby's HB was beautiful, and we were finally able to tell our children! Maddy (DD) was SO EXCITED! Her immediate reaction was "We're having a baby?! I need to tell Daddy!" :rofl: Jacob (DS) didn't quite get why I was making him sit for so long while I spoke to him and ended up running around saying "No baby! I'm the baby" :haha: But he did come around when he settled a bit - he ended up pointing to my belly, saying baby, hugging my belly, and I do think he *sort of* understands & is happy. DD is SO psyched though, she makes up for it all! Even this morning, when I woke her up, she immediate said, "We're having a baby!" :cloud9:

Oh wow! Massive congratulations! What a lovely reaction from dd! And DS is still quite young... it’s a strange thing to understand.

Well I’m currently in the waiting room waiting for my scan still. Arghhhhh!

Hi girls! Can I join? :blush:

Due June 3rd. Baby keeps measuring ahead though so we may end up with a May flower ;) but who knows. Original DD was June 10th. This is my second pregnancy, my first little girl was miscarried at 8.5 weeks, due to Turners Syndrome. We miss her dearly, and are thankful and excited for another chance. We had NIPT done throughout counsyl, this baby is genetically normal and low risk, and a girl! :pink: I’ve spent first tri worrying myself to no end about another MMC. We had our 12 week scan yesterday and she looks great, so I feel ready to take the leap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->