2019 Junebugs

Mummy - Thank you!!

Wifey - Welcome! So sorry about your DD :hugs: Glad to have you join us with your new pregnancy! Congrats on a girl & low risk testing! <3

Ah Bella that's so sweet! We're taking DS to our 12 week scan on Dec 7th since we've already seen good heartbeat at the 8 week one. Anything can happen of course, but we'll just hope all is ok

Thanks mkyerby! I'm jelly - we're not allowed to have children in the scan room at my practice. My kids can obviously see pics that they give me but that's about it. I hope your DS gets a kick out of seeing your LO on the screen! <3

@Loz56 hello! Nice of you to join!

Well ladies we have a baby! But it would turn out this little monster is measuring a whole week and a day bigger.... so it actually puts my due date to 29th may! My babies have always been late so I’d like to stay with you June ladies!!! Well I’m hoping to be late as my DD1 has a birthday on 25th may and seeing as DS1 and DD2 have birthdays 2 days apart I’m hoping I’ll be late!

@Loz56 hello! Nice of you to join!

Well ladies we have a baby! But it would turn out this little monster is measuring a whole week and a day bigger.... so it actually puts my due date to 29th may! I’ve always been late so I’d like to stay with you June ladies!!!

Hi girls! Can I join? :blush:

Due June 3rd. Baby keeps measuring ahead though so we may end up with a May flower ;) but who knows. Original DD was June 10th. This is my second pregnancy, my first little girl was miscarried at 8.5 weeks, due to Turners Syndrome. We miss her dearly, and are thankful and excited for another chance. We had NIPT done throughout counsyl, this baby is genetically normal and low risk, and a girl! :pink: I’ve spent first tri worrying myself to no end about another MMC. We had our 12 week scan yesterday and she looks great, so I feel ready to take the leap!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss but I'm so glad you are here with us now! Congrats on your girl! We have the same EDD and we're both having girls too!! I added your EDD, name and baby's gender to the 1st post. Welcome! :flower:

@BellaRosa8302 - So sweet how excited your DD and DS are! <3

@Mummy2Corban - Of course you should stay here with us! I updated your EDD on the 1st post. Are you still planning to stay team yellow?

Yay for all the scans and good news ladies :)

I have my scan on Thursday, so excited!! I can’t wait to announce to ds that he is going to be a big brother!!

I had this awful fear (that I am trying to push to the back of my mind!) that something is going to be wrong xx

Hey everyone! Lots of scan and news exciting!
I’ve finally got round to making a booking appointment lol! This Friday, then hopefully get scan day after that.
Nausea hasn’t affected me since Thursday! I really hope it’s finished for good. Still tired and emotional but feeling a bit more energy.

@Mark&Annie isnt it nice when that feeling starts to lift! Glad you’ve got a booking in date sorted.

Question.... when do you ladies say your in the 2nd tri? 12? 13? 14 weeks?

I just googled it and the first thing that popped up was 13 to 28 weeks is second tri. Thats what ive always thought but i hear all kinda of things

Yeah I thought the same. I’m 13 weeks today.... so does that mean I’m in the 2nd tri? X

I've always considered the day you turn 13 weeks as 2nd tri :?:

Everytime I’m pregnant I get confused with the start of each trimester . Different apps and sites say different things . I’m in the UK and according to the NHS website it’s 13 weeks . I will go with that haha

YAY @Mummy2Corban you are due one day ahead of me now lol I am so glad there was a perfectly growing baby in there and no more scary molar stuff etc! :) I see some sites saying 14 like this one and some sites say 13 but yeah I would just go with 13 as well but we will be 14 weeks in one more week so no big deal really right? :)

AFM- I am finding out the gender next Thursday! Woot :) Kids are coming with me and hubby and that is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->