• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

Crusher I have one bigger than the other too! Mine have definitely grown in the last couple of weeks. Think I’m going to have to invest in new bras soon.
I haven’t been too queasy, just in the morning before I eat anything xx

Mine only comes on if I haven't had food in a couple of hours. Once I eat I feel better. I do feel hungover in the mornings now though so that is fun lol! That started at 6 weeks on the dot though. Yesterday morning I didn't feel hungover though. So just two days so far.

I've been getting a bit nauseous immediately after I finish eating. So weird. Maybe need to try smaller meals more frequently. Just difficult with work.... I have groups of students in and out of my classroom every 30 minutes except for my lunch/plan break... and def don't want to be eating in front of kiddos so who knows :wacko:

Hey Ladies! It's really taking me some figuring out and getting used to this new format. I tried to post from my phone a couple of days ago and it would never go through!
All is going well over here. I am 4 weeks 6 days today. We go for a scan at 6 weeks 2 days to see if there are one or two babies. I am guessing there is one, but you never know. This was our second cycle on Clomid. So, I guess twins are possible. I am just so looking forward to seeing our little bean and hopefully seeing their heartbeat.
I still have moments of disbelief too. I am not on progesterone supplements, but my progesterone levels are high and with that comes very sore boobs for me. I still find myself pressing on them throughout the day, just to make sure they still hurt! They do. LOL ouch!
Looking forward to getting to know you all and wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months.

Elmum i keep pushing on my boobs too! Just gotta make sure something is happening!

I guess I'm starting a June 2019 group! Welcome June 2019 mommies!

Tell us a little about yourself and let us know your due date so we can add you to the list.

May 27th
Hoping4numbr3

May 27th
DissySunshine

June 1st
sarah34
littlejune
jtr2803

June 2nd
co_fostermom :blue:
BellaRosa8302

June 3rd
Mrs. JJ

June 5th
elmum

June 6th
doddy0402

June 10th
crusherwife44
mummy2 b

JUNE 5TH​

Welcome and congrats Jesslynn! I added you and your due date to the 1st post.

Speaking of boobs, like I mentioned before, I mostly have nipple pain, not the whole boob so much (some whole boob pain though). But last night I noticed my nipples were HOT. They had to be a few degrees warmer than the rest of me, the heat was radiating through my shirt. I told my husband to feel GENTLY and he was like, holy crap! :rofl:

Hi ladies - let me share my story :)
I'm currently a single mom to my 10 year old son. His dad and I divorced 7 years ago.
I've been seeing my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years (with a few breaks in between)
He is also divorced, with 2 kids of his own. (ages 8 and 7) and a wonderful dad I must add
We don't live together, but do live in the same town.
I know my period almost down to the hour! I knew when I was 1 day late!!
Finally, last night, 6 days late I did an at home test. And came back positive (2-3 wks) on the ClearBlue Digital Test
I haven't told him yet.. I haven't told anyone! I'm excited because I do want more kids but didn't think I would at this point .. and I know I wouldn't want it to be with anyone else but him, but I'm also super nervous as to how he's going to react. Or how are we possibly going to do this with 5 kids.

Oh boy, exciting time! I can't wait to hear how you tell him! Do you have any ideas?

Wow JESSLYNN1987
I can't wait to hear how you tell him either! That is so exciting.

He's soon going to realize I haven't had my period haha
Any ideas on how I can break the news?

I dont know any creative ways. I always tell me husband every time i pee on a stick lol.
Okay so i have eaten almost a whole BIG jar of pepperocinis in the last week. Im still having two cups of coffee a day. And apples with salt. All things i loved before but I'm having like 2 apples a day! Mmm so good

Hey ladies- haven’t been posting much. Trying to catch up now! Welcome to all the new ladies- happy and healthy nine months to you all!!

I totally relate to the boob toucher thing lol! My boobs actually kill me lately but I still press from time to time just to confirm because I’m crazy! Morning sickness has got me bad this time round- with my son I didn’t have terrible morning sickness but I am dry heaving on and off all day. I will be six weeks tomorrow but I don’t go in for my scan until the 22 when I will be nearly nine weeks. The wait is killing me!

Loved catching up on posts, ladies! So many exciting things for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->