2019 Junebugs

@Mark&Annie I feel the same.... the more you have the less people are bothered!!! Another present to buy! Haha!

@wifeybby sorry you’ve had those troubles. What a special little lady you are carrying and hopefully her brothers or sisters will follow swiftly. And happy 22 weeks!!!!!

@emzeebob gosh I’m so sorry your back in hospital!!! But at least it turned out to be ok! This baby certainly has got you running around for it! Defo grounded! My placenta is anterior.... I’m not feeling baby a bit more than I have previously so maybe she is right??? So frustrating though when all you want is that reassurance!

@crusherwife44 amazing news! Yay for a girly!!!

@Hoping4numbr3 isnt it funny how we want another, then the labour build up you change your mind to no I’m done.... then once you have a squishy newborn your back to wanting another!!!

I really hope I get that feeling of being done after this baby.... other ladies have told me they just knew that they were done. I’m not sure I’ll ever feel like that!!!! But I have a feeling I’ll always have room for another! Argh! I think hubby is more on the lines of this definitely being the last though. What about you ladies? Is this the last? Or do you hope to have 1? 2? More?

I thought this would be our last one, 2 seemed like such a great number, but my OH is talking about #3 already and it just makes my head hurt. I am young, I had my daughter at 22, this baby will be here by 24, and I don’t want to keep adding little babies to my household and increasing the age we can retire and move to Bermuda! :haha: But I do relate completely, labor tells you “know more babies” then that squishy, precious little newborn sends you into a frenzy almost immediately! I guess we’ll just have to wait and see!

@emzeebob UGH! Sorry to hear about being in the hospital and all those tests but I am glad it turned out to be nothing!

@Shanlee16 I had my girl at 21 and my son at 23/24 and was like YAY done! Got one of each so was content. If you asked me a year or two ago if I was going to have anymore I'd have told you HECK NO but then I got married to a great man and he has no kids but is great with mine and so I told him okay I will give u one more but I need to have this done before I turn 32/33 and now I am considering #4 while pregnant with #3 lol I think it is mainly because my daughter and son are already 10 and 8 and this one will need a playmate as well. Plus now we are looking at me being 52 before this one is 20 so mine as well add one more quickly after and be done if I gotta wait 10 more years now to retire anyways bahah! It is funny how life can change.

@wifeybby Happy 22 weeks!

@crusherwife44 Love the scan pic! Congrats on the girl!

Oh and still.no feeling baby which is really getting me down :( midwife isnt concerned at all and suspects my placenta is at the front

I have another anterior placenta too xx didn’t feel baby until 20 weeks but lots of movement now so I bet you start feeling bubba soon xx

@emzeebob UGH! Sorry to hear about being in the hospital and all those tests but I am glad it turned out to be nothing!

@Shanlee16 I had my girl at 21 and my son at 23/24 and was like YAY done! Got one of each so was content. If you asked me a year or two ago if I was going to have anymore I'd have told you HECK NO but then I got married to a great man and he has no kids but is great with mine and so I told him okay I will give u one more but I need to have this done before I turn 32/33 and now I am considering #4 while pregnant with #3 lol I think it is mainly because my daughter and son are already 10 and 8 and this one will need a playmate as well. Plus now we are looking at me being 52 before this one is 20 so mine as well add one more quickly after and be done if I gotta wait 10 more years now to retire anyways bahah! It is funny how life can change.

@wifeybby Happy 22 weeks!

@crusherwife44 Love the scan pic! Congrats on the girl!

I’m right there with you tho! My daughters father died when I was pregnant and my OH and I got together last year and we decided to have a baby because he doesn’t have any kids. He’s been the father to my daughter that she’s never had and I’m so grateful. But if we have another baby I will get my tubes tied! I DO NOT want my babies in the house after 45 :cries: I couldn’t even imagine!

I had DD1 when I was 25 turned 26 next month and DD2 when I was 28. Will be 32 when baby is born eek !! Haha !

So sorry about loosing your daughters father Shan . Glad your all managed to find happiness with your OH xx

@Shanlee16 im sorry to hear that.

I had my first at 26, second at 28, third at 30, fourth at 32 and fifth I’ll still be 34. I feel I have one more in me but realistically I’m not sure it’s the right thing. Space, money, time! Haha!

I am going to start picking up baby items from this week!

I cannot decide whether to get Dr Brown bottles or Tommee Tippee Antic Colic ? We have bought the Tomee Tippee Closer to Nature steriliser which comes with some bottles already.

What bottles are you ladies planning on buying?

Dr Brown's. We used different with my 1st and he had awful.colic, purchased Dr Brown's and they were fab. Used them with me 2nd
And have already brought again in the black Friday sale cos they were quite expensive

How exciting? Has anyone bought anything as yet??

Because we are team yellow I only buy a few things. All my babies have had a sleep suit that day born in 20....(whatever year) so it can go in there baby boxes. So I got the sleep suit! And a pack of grey and white muslins.

As for bottles I don’t know! Hoping to be successful with breastfeeding again. When I have used bottles I used mam ones.

I've brought loads of clothes :/ hubby keeps going mental when parcels turn up. I've got a but Harry potter outfit crazy this to be though whoops.
Brought the bottles and a stelizer in the black Friday sale and a couple of noses basket sheets I saw for £2 bargain

Urgh I am already stressing !! BIL is getting married in July and baby will be around 6 weeks old should he arrive on time. Girls and myself are being bridesmaid and DH is best man

. I am not worried at all about the wedding and taking the baby as I will have lots of help it’s more the feeding ?! How am I going to feed and sterilise the bottles all day ?! Suggestions ? I was thinking of those starter packs but they only go upto 2 1/2 oz and I am assuming baby will be drinking more by 6 weeks more around 5oz ?

I like to be prepared haha

Can you get sterilised bottles? Like ones that you use once?? And that bottled milk?! Just googled sterilised bottles and boots have 5 one use ones for £8.99?! Might be an option?!

I suggest those but I don’t know much about bottle feeding specially in the early days so they might be no good!!!!

Haha thanks Mummy . I did see those but could only find fast flow teats . I know I am sooo over thinking this !!

I might just buy a few cheap bottles from Boots and buy a few ready made cartons of milk !! This option seems so much easier ! *wondering why I just didn’t think of this* lol . I don’t want to take all my good bottles. I want them ready to be used in the steriliser for the next day when I will probably be exhausted lol . Thanks for your suggestion ! Xx

@Shanlee16 Oh man so sorry to hear about the father's death. That must have been really hard and scary for you as well! I understand how you are feeling because believe me I was there too. I wanted all my kids before 30 lol. Personal choice but then I turned 30 and my feelings have changed now.

I am not feeling right the last two days. My acid reflux seems to be at an all time high even with taking Zantac and it has me feeling off and a weird taste in my mouth. Baby girl is okay though she is just kicking away happily all day so that is good. Hope everyone else is doing well!

I have a lovely neighbour who has given me her pushchair and car seat system (Bugaboo Chameleon) I’m not used to prams, always used slings from birth but I’ll give it a go! Plus she’s given me lots of first size baby grows so I’m off to a good start. Must start building my cloth nappy stash, I have all mine away as I thought we were done lol! Still have a couple of favourite slings I couldn’t part with thankfully :)

We have tons of clothes (it’s become a habit! Love buying baby girl stuff! Along with like-new hand me downs from SIL).. lots of diapers and wipes - started buying those with the grocery trips weekly. We got the high chair and a swing for Christmas. I also bought another swing before that.

We know the car seat, travel system and crib are going to be shower gifts. I have them picked out and it’s nice to know the big things aren’t coming out of pocket.

Other than that, going to keep buying bits and pieces weekly and let it all add up!

Dr Brown's. We used different with my 1st and he had awful.colic, purchased Dr Brown's and they were fab. Used them with me 2nd
And have already brought again in the black Friday sale cos they were quite expensive

I second Dr Brown. My son had reflux and these were the best bottles for him. I’m hoping to breastfeed longer this time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->