2020 Journal Time!

It literally finished and Zac stood up and said "I'm going to bed" he didn't even wait to see who was leaving on I'm a celeb :haha:

So, I only have the fidget toys left to come for Christmas which seem to be coming from China and can take up to the 18th.
I'm going to asda next week to do the rest of the food shopping. I have a slot booked for anything fresh but if I can get it sooner then I will so I can relax.
Still got a bunch of wrapping to do and worrying I'll run out of paper so fingers crossed I'll be able to get it done or at least get more in asda.

My mum is coming on Saturday and she hasn't ever really been in the house and I'm having a mini break down about trying to get everything perfect around the kids and John working and everything else. But her presents are sorted (as are my brothers) the hampers are made up but not wrapped. I don't know if I should wrap them or not, they will be awkward to wrap as they have the clear wrap stuff on them with a big bunch at the top if you know what I mean?
I also posted my Secret Santa present and 2 best friends presents.

I hope they arrive on time. I hope everything goes well for your mum's visit :)

Thank you.
Thankfully they are just a little something extra I saw after I was done and were on offer so I ordered. I'm not too worried although obviously I hope they arrive in time. If they come after they won't be missed.

Urgh, the fidget popping things I ordered arrived from China but only 2 are in there when I ordered 4.

How annoying :( Sounds like you've not had much luck :(

I've contacted them but unless they split it between 2 parcels (which both have the same tracking number) all I can do is request a refund. Annoyingly its the colours I chose for the younger ones that are missing. I only got the older ones them so they weren't left out. I think I'll have to just give them to the younger ones. Serves me right fir ordering from China, especially this late in the game

Sorry you're having post problems. We lost an item from China as well. It's so frustrating.

When I saw it I thought maybe they were smaller than I had thought but then I opened it and realised there were only 2. I'm just pleased it wasn't anything important, just a little something extra that I saw on offer on amazon after I was supposed to be done

The seller replied they've been sent separately and gave me 2 tracking numbers. All items have the same tracking number on amazon so I guess human error with that. Hopefully the other is right behind it.
Also realised I've still not seen the old elf! Who knows where he is?!

Thanks, they are the last things for Christmas I'm waiting for

I'm thinking it's unlikely those 2 missing bits will arrive before Christmas, so I'm going to keep back the 2 that did arrive and just give them to them at a later date.
I have, wrapped all family/friend gifts. Posted SS and friends who live far away. Exchanged gifts with my family, and John's niece. Done most of the food shopping.
I still need to finish the fresh food order for delivery from asda on 22nd. Collect meat order on 23rd. Do a doorstep drop of presents for John's family. Write some more cards. Finish wrapping for the kids.

I finished my wrapping, all except the cat stocking which has disappeared (I think it fell down behind the boxes so will turn up Christmas eve) and the fidget toys that half are missing. So yeah, I'm calling it done.
Our old elf turned up in my wrapping paper bag. I've been rummaging in there regularly and didn't see him.
I made the movie hampers. So thats some more jobs off my list.
Card, exchanging gifts, last of the food and I'm ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->