2020 Journal Time!

Christmas tree is coming out the loft on Friday. Going to ask John if we get the decs out and take them down so Nate is busy looking at them and then get the presents down and in to our room, then he can put up the tree with nate will I sort out the boxes and maybe even get stash pics

Exciting and good idea to distract Nate x

It's Seth's school show today. They are recording it and we then can buy a dvd of it. He is going to be a king. He was quite worried as when he told his friends he was being a king a lot of them said there are no Kings in the nativity. He has one friend whose family is quite religious and he keeps coming home saying that they said such and such and I have to keep explaining that his friend has misinterpreted what he's heard. I think having a religion or faith is lovely, it is comforting to believe in a higher power. I find the stories really interesting as well. But things that I know to be "frowned upon" in Christianity his friend keeps telling him are the devils work, or the devils mark which is causing him to worry. But that friend also told him there are no Kings and he thinks everything that friend says on the matter is the truth because "he's a Christian mum." I told him about Three Kings day, and sang We Three Kings, and explained the wise men are often referred to as Kings, so I think he's OK now.

Who knew how useful this forum would be! Dh just asked me who had which playmobil set last year and couldn't remember so searched my journal from last year and found their lists in there haha

lol!
Parenting journals are members only but everything else is Google searchable.

Oops sorry misread it as your husband had read your journal :dohh::rofl:

Its ok, looking back at it I realise I missed an "I" out anyway :haha:

I'm not sure whether my mum will be able to come now to exchange gifts and meet Reuben. She usually stays in a hotel either the night before seeing us or after she's seen us and goes home the next day. With hotels being closed in tier 3 she might not be able to. Its a bit too much travelling for a single day trip. I'm more disappointed about it than I thought I would be seeing as I had thought for months she wouldn't be coming anyway, then she said even if we can't go to lunch and just meet in the garden or whatever she'll be coming.

Fingers crossed something can be sorted, it’s such an uncertain time right now x

Oh that's a shame. People are missing on so much x

Hopefully if everyone behaves and numbers drop she could come towards end of December. I believe it's reviewed fortnightly x

Unfortunately she has booked the time off work, so that'll be our only chance for a while.
Hopefully somewhere this side of London will have somewhere at a reasonable price.

My mum has managed to book a hotel in tier 2. Now I just need to find and wrap all their gifts and she'll take hers and her husband's and both my brothers as the live with her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->