2020 Journal Time!

I'm so relieved. My only worry now is where this elf is hiding. I think I'm going to go have to buy a new one. He'll probably turn up then.

Did he go back Christmas Eve? Could he be with something like your wrapping paper etc?

Just thinking, ours go back Christmas Eve so DH puts them in his wardrobe, because everything else doesn't go away until a few days after Christmas.

Hope you find him/manage to get another.
X

I put him in my room Christmas eve, night time, and then after Christmas when we were putting all the Christmas things away I'm so sure that I remember thinking "I'll put him in here with the Christmas things so I don't lose him" DH insists that he got all the decorations out the loft but I've just realised as I came up the stairs to bed that I haven't put any tinsel up this year so there's got to be a box with that in. DH was certain Friday that he'd got everything out then found more when all our tree decs were missing so it wouldn't surprise me that he'd missed another box up there.
Last year was our first year with an elf so I didnt really have a set place in mind for him. I should have written it down or something. I think this year I'll make a note in here then I can find the post again next year if I lose him again

Hopefully you will find him in a box somewhere!

I'm almost tempted to go up in the lost myself if I didnt think I'd end up like Clark Griswold with my feet through the ceiling :haha: plus, the potential for spiders is a little too high

We didn't find the elf so I bought a new one today. I've got quite a bit of the food and drink in now too. Excited for tomorrow

Me too. He's a traditional one as well, so next year I can get him someone the accessories and have them fit haha

Tomorrow is DH birthday, but last night there was football on TV and as his birthday present was a football shirt I gave it to him early. I'm considering now giving him one of his Christmas presents early on his actual birthday. I'm terrible at waiting haha

Thanks. He wasn't expecting anything anyway as we dont really make much fuss over our birthdays, but I saw the short with a huge discount back in the summer so grabbed it

He'd have liked it more of his team had won :haha:
His brother dropped his present on the door step too and it had snacks and beers in so he basically had his birthday yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->