2020 Journal Time!

I'm going to start popping one or two bits of Christmas food in my shopping this week.

I’m going to do the same as I think it’s going to be flying off the shelves come December x

I need to clear space for it but i can do that tomorrow

That's a good point re food. We are terrible though and will eat it well before December ☺️

Some how I manage to not eat the Christmas food. I'm usually terrible and have no will power, but Christmas is different haha

My smyths book finally came so Nate is sat looking through it

He's got a pen at the ready, but despite keep saying mummy look he is yet to circle anything

My youngest had it in the car this morning. I think she's been through it 5 times now

:haha:

He's decided he wants some roller skates so that's January's PE sorted :haha: he also picked out some bits for Reuben.

Zac and Jimi's phones arrived. They have those silicone cases on them which are almost exactly like the one I bought for my phone but isn't sparkly so I think I'm just going to get the screen protectors and save the money I would have spent on a case for something else for them. I usually just get plain colours so they can tell the difference but this time I got the actual device in different colours so it won't matter.

I accidently ordered stuff for collection from Smyths instead of delivery so had to go get them with Nate in tow. I told him I was getting his Christmas eve present from us to explain the secrecy of it as I made him turn around and threw a blanket over the bag :haha:

You're super organised and your lists are great! I buy presents for my dogs too, although it's hard finding things as they chew everything to bits in about 19 seconds! There's no way we wouldn't eat all the Xmas food if I started buying it now :haha:

He does tear through any soft toys, though strangely has these tiny bean bag balls that came from cereal boxes when it was the Olympics that hes had the full 4 years we've had him and they are still perfect so he's obviously doing it on purpose

He must do. I refuse to buy anything but the absolute cheapest soft toy now as even the expensive "tough" ones just aren't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->