2020 Journal Time!

I dont feel it when I think about what there still is to get. Like I thought yay I'm done for Reuben then remembered the Stocking, and pjs, and snacks! Still, thats all I need for him. Dh is done except snacks, nate and seth don't need much else, its jimi and zac I need to focus on.

I'm going to TRY to wait for all my deliveries now unless I see something thats a must have/great deal.
I'm really stuck on PJs as I SO wanted them to have matching for Reuben's first christmas. There's do much I didn't get to do that I was imagining this year, like our little day trips with him in tow, that I'm probably being stubborn over this picture in my head, but I just don't like any of the family Christmas pjs I've seen so far this year. I might have to settle for almost matching.

Thanks. I'm about 85% done for Seth, 80% for Nate. Reuben is 99%, I got him a first christmas stocking so its just pjs and snacks.
I've only done about 20% of Jimi and Zac, and again 99% for John.
Still got everyone else to do yet!

You're doing so well! I haven't bought a single thing yet :haha:

I'm going to try to hold of for Nate and Seth now and save that last bit of their budget because I know they will come up with something they want at the end of November and I won't want them to go without it :haha:
Jimi has mentioned one game he wants but it doesn't release until the end of the month and I can't seem to find it pre-order for playstation yet.
I want to get him the set of dinosaur 50p's, which I know doesn't sound exciting but he was basically born middle aged so he will enjoy them. John keeps saying he doesn't know if his mum will have got one as she was getting some other ones they were doing (possibly paddington, I'm sure it was a cartoon bear, maybe Winnie the Pooh) so might have ordered one of those too, but he keeps forgetting to ask her. So we will just see what I can get by the time he does get round to it.
I've seen you can get escape room games that you can play at home and Zac likes anything that makes his brain work so considering one of those for him but the question is which as the reviews seem mixed on some of the cooler looking ones.

Aww that's sweet he is into the 50ps. It is a good hobby to have :)

That's a good idea holding off on the presents for now in case they ask for something nearer the time.

The escape room games sound interesting. Hopefully you can find a good one for him :)

So there have been a few changes. My nieces mum has said we should buy for each other instead of the kids, so I now have a spare popcorn bucket, and my brother has said he wants to buy me something as we haven't really bought for each other in recent years and he feels like he should. So I could give the extra popcorn bucket to him, but can't buy for one brother and not the other, and I cant for the life of me think of a film my mum hasn't seen. I kept dropping them in to conversation and she's seen everything! So I might get her and her husband something else, and give her bucket to the other brother.

Bought some bits for the movie buckets today so have added those to lists. Reuben just needs pjs now

Had to put all my presents in the loft for the electrician coming tomorrow. These were what I was stashing round the edge of the room. Still got all food items and one of Nates presents in the wardrobe too

Screenshot_20201019-112833_Gallery.jpg

I dont like putting them in the loft but I guess needs must and all that haha

He's as bad as I am apart from a couple more bits like chocolate oranges for their movie hampers and pjs for Christmas Eve I have finished DH, Nate, Seth and Reuben. Most family is at least 50%+ done, Jimi and Zac are probably 40-50% done too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->