2020 Journal Time!

That was meant to say 10secs not 19!! random number :laugh2: No, we've found even the 'indestructible' toys only last about 2 minutes. They usually get a giant jumbone each, but our oldest is supposed to be on a diet :dohh:

I just sorted through all the presents I've got so far and separated out the birthday bits. I found 2 lego figures I got Seth for his birthday and forgot about!

I took a bunch of pictures too. Zac's birthday, Seth's birthday, John's birthday. Seth has more individual presents because they were much cheaper. I usually spend the same amount on the all, but went slightly over with Zac as the game was unavailable almost everywhere and then the phone was a need really.

Screenshot_20201003-133725_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20201003-133720_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20201003-133732_Gallery.jpg

I've left the flay ball thing in the bubble packaging to throw him off the scent once its wrapped :haha:

Off to primark today, theres 2 toy shops near by it too so will keep you updated on any list additions haha

Ooh I love Primark! The one I wanted to go to recently had a queue right the way down the shopping centre so I never ended up going in the end. Enjoy and happy shopping :)

Hopefully things have calmed down and the queues are a bit more reasonable!

Primark was quiet. Only Christmas pjs they had though was mickey mouse and we aren't really that family haha
Can't carry any more though

Screenshot_20201006-133615_Gallery.jpg

I've not had the chance to sort it yet its just dumped on the bed. Got home to some parcels too!
Seth did need some PJs as well so I got some of them for now and Reuben his own little plate and sippy cup so not all of it was Christmas but there's a couple of things in there I'm really excited about. I think I might be basically done other than a few games and the movie buckets for the little 3!

That's exciting you got home to some parcels too. Sounds like a productive day!

I've updated my lists. I think I included everything.
Today between the shops and amazon I got everyone some underwear.
Jimi and Zac these little sets in B&M that had tiny cups of coffee in different flavours in them.
Zac Starwars Squadrons game for Xbox.
Nate and Seth some Top Trumps and a lightsaber each.
Nate a pirate and cowboy costume, both with accessories, a wwe figure, and roller skates.
Seth another book and a walking pug toy.
Reuben socks, bath toys and dummies for his stocking.

I still need to actually get Reuben a stocking to put them in though :haha:

Yay for updated lists! You're so organised! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->