2020 Journal Time!

We had the llama last year which was a hit so hopefully this one will be too lol! Xx

Great lists! my hubby and older kids have Motorola phones and they love them. Too big for me, I like my iPhone lol

I didn't even think about their size tbh haha I've got a samsung A71 and just looked at the spec compared to that and its a little bigger, but I suppose it isn't a bad thing as they use them for netflix and stuff

I had one iPhone a few years back (the 5 or 6 I think) and hated it! I also went through 6 chargers in the 2 years I had it so I've never gone back to them since. I tend to stick to Samsung for most things, but not for things they will take to school :haha:

I didn't even think about their size tbh haha I've got a samsung A71 and just looked at the spec compared to that and its a little bigger, but I suppose it isn't a bad thing as they use them for netflix and stuff
That’s why my older kids love their’s, nice and big for watching movies/YouTube and reading books. They are reasonably priced too which is good :)

I’m an iPhone girl. I don’t think I’ve had any other phone brand since iPhones came out lol

Same, I just upgraded from the 5S, I use my stuff until it’s dead lol I just got the SE second gen and I love it.
But I wouldn’t spend the same amount in my kids for phones, so their Motorola’s have been good for them. :)

I had one iPhone a few years back (the 5 or 6 I think) and hated it! I also went through 6 chargers in the 2 years I had it so I've never gone back to them since. I tend to stick to Samsung for most things, but not for things they will take to school :haha:

I must admit the iPhone battery life is shocking although I’ve got the 11 now and that’s a better battery then previous iPhones. X

Same, I just upgraded from the 5S, I use my stuff until it’s dead lol I just got the SE second gen and I love it.
But I wouldn’t spend the same amount in my kids for phones, so their Motorola’s have been good for them. :)
I got the new SE for my daughter’s upgrade, she wanted the 11 pro max, I was like in your dreams lol x

We had to wrap the wire around Zac's phone this morning to get it to charge, so we think we might have to give him his phone for his birthday. I wanted to avoid it, I know his phone hasn't been doing great for a while but giving him his one and making Jimi wait feels mean, but at the same time I dont just give them expensive items "just because" if that makes sense?

Yeah I understand, do they know they are having phones? How old are they? Would they understand if you explained why one would have his as a birthday and the other Christmas? Xx

Yeah they know they are having phones as when Zacs first started playing up I said not to worry as their upgrade was due, and because Jimi had his first his is the "main" number on the account so it sends a pin to him when I log in to the account. Zac will be 13 and Jimi is 14, so they will understand, it just feels a bit weird

A Motorola girl here :) I cannot stand apple and find them horrible to work with (I use one at work). I'm sure they'll look forward to their new phones. :)

I hate Apple on principle :haha: Very money grabbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->