2021 Christmas Countdown - 1 day to go!!!

Can’t believe it’s a month away today! I am so unprepared :-(

29 days to go :xmas1:

I am also feeling very unprepared this year.

Just had the new doors fitted (a huge chunk of wages gone). However now that's done I can finally finish off Christmas.
Mainly need to get the girls a few things, something for my Nan and DH (if money allows)

I feel unprepared too. My gift list app says that I have 27 gifts left to buy. The majority of that is going to have to wait until I get paid on the 16th which is cutting it a bit fine for my liking. I just want to be done already. There's a few things ds4 wants from Smyths and they go in and out of stock locally so I worried about getting them that late in the month.
Freaking out. Usually been done a few times by now and ended up "accidentally" buying more.

Well this just happened!

20211130_155817.jpg

I still need to add the lights but will probably do that tomorrow.

I'm actually feeling more prepared this year than I have in years. Have ordered all the gifts for nieces and nephews, with the exception of one. The deliveries started arriving on Sunday. Just waiting on one more I think.
Just my own kids we still need to buy for, although we did order Logan's main one (a new bike!) on black Friday, so that's also sorted.

Amazon order came today, got a few bits to get tomorrow and girls should be done unless i see anything else.

Had a special chat with DD2. She has asked for a Blue Bird Teddy (I've since worked out its a squishmallow) and it's out of stock/discontinued. I made up a total story about how santas factories and ours here can't make them anymore and maybe to ask for something else. She was fine and is going to send a letter with the elves saying she doesn't mind and would like happy hamsters (marble run) instead...phew. DD1 wouldn't be so understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->