2021 Christmas Countdown - 1 day to go!!!

Birthday #1 done.
Birthday #2 Thursday and party on the weekend.

Then I'm ready for all things christmas :xmas12:

I need to dig the elf out for 100 days until Xmas. She likes to make an appearance to celebrate every year.

I made sure to put ours in my drawer in the bedroom this time after losing the last one and having to replace him, then ending up with 2 hahaha

I saw a lady say last year that she gets a new one every year and then when her kids are older and have their own kids she'll give each of them one of the elves and I think thats such a lovely idea that I'm tempted to get another one this year hahaha

Oops 101 days is today. I was getting ahead of myself :haha:

Oops, I may have done the same and told Seth there were 100 days haha he was very excited.

I’m so not prepared this year, I’ve managed to sort my youngest daughter but my oldest, my son and my sons birthday has caused a mental block. We’re hoping to have a few days away in December but that once again is covid dependant as we won’t get the chance next year x

I’m so not prepared this year, I’ve managed to sort my youngest daughter but my oldest, my son and my sons birthday has caused a mental block. We’re hoping to have a few days away in December but that once again is covid dependant as we won’t get the chance next year x

I hope everything goes well with your plans and you get to enjoy a few days away :)

Yay! Double figures tomorrow. The mornings have definitely been a bit chillier the last few days.

i8NA5B0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->