2021 journal!

I told them this year no last minute additions but he still thought of something hahahaha but yes I get that same sinking feeling

Dom had a last minute addition in asking for a Messi poster! Thank goodness for Amazon! They only had one nice one but it is a lot smaller than I had wanted so no idea if he will be happy with that. FX!
I hope yours have no had any last minute ideas?

I was told this morning that Zac and Nate's gaming headsets don't work, so now I have 2 headsets coming tomorrow. Luckily they were decent priced ones with additional money off. They didn't actually ask for them, but with having new games the chance of them wanting to play online with friends or each other means I'd just have moaning if there weren't enough to go round.
Other than the headsets I have finished the wrapping. I need to stick Labels on the gift cards for stockings, and build Reubens kitchen and toy hoover.

I was so tempted to get mine headsets too cause wow some of their games drive me crazy! But on the other hand they already hardly ever listen when I talk to them and they are playing a game lol

Oh gosh yes, the kitchen! I hope it will be straightforward and quick! FX!

Glad you managed to get new headsets so quickly.
Well done on being finished with the wrapping!

John is going to ask his brother if he fancies staying a bit later than usual to help him build it. I didnt even think about his thumb which is still half numb since that incident with the dog in January! If not I sure Zac will be only too eager to help out :haha:
The headsets can be a blessing and a curse. Sometimes I can hear Jimi from downstairs over the TV when he's talking to his friends. But it does allow them to play together from different rooms. They only really use them if they are online.

Hopefully the play kitchen isn't too bad to put together! I know I always hate putting things together.

Kitchen wasn't too bad. Took a while as lots of parts but was straight forward enough. Jimi and Zac helped then helped bring presents down from their room. Reuben woke up just as I was taking photos.
This picture includes presents from my mum and MIL, plus BIL, my secret santa, and mine and John's from each other, so I know it looks a lot but it isn't all for the boys or all from us.

Screenshot_20211224-230017_Gallery.jpg

Im glad the kitchen was ok to put together! Stash looks great!

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you will all have a wonderful day! xx

Glad you managed to get the kitchen built, it looks great! Have a lovely Christmas :xmas9:

Seth burst into the bedroom at 11:55pm to tell me Santa had been. Had to send him back to he'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->