2021 journal!

I'm glad you're finally getting one. Fingers crossed it's not faulty!

Oh fingers crossed it’s ok! That really took forever!

I think I'll cry if that one has an issue too. It's from a different store, and a different batch, and I've seen a kid with one so I know not ALL of them are defective.

It's coming this morning so I'll get John to pump it up right away

I'm now done for the boys. Still a few deliveries to come, but everything bought. Just need to wrap. I made a start today.
Still to buy is something for John from each of the older boys, and food/drink.

Oh, and John pumped up the ball today and it seems to be good, thankfully

Yay, glad you finally have a football that isn't faulty! :D

I got a bit more wrapping done today and the wrapped things went back in the delivery boxes and on top of Jimi and Zacs wardrobe. I didnt think that we'd fit much up there but there's more space than I realised

Good job I didn't wory about trying to get them the same number of presents each this year. A I'm wrapping I'm finding things I forgot to put on my app list.

I tend to try and have the same amount of presents as Dominic is a teensy bit jealous of Sebby and would either be hurt or might gloat, depending.
I haven't wrapped anything yet! Waah!

I always used to do the same until a couple of years ago. But with their age gaps the cost of their presents vary so much, and I'd end up just buying things for the sake of the numbers. I try to keep it roughly the same so it isn't noticeable, but this year I told them it would be quite a bit different because Jimi and Zac both wanted something expensive where as all of the others presents combined didn't come to the same price.

Seth just told me that he forgot to put some toys on his list and it's too late. So I told him not to worry as I know MIL and BIL are both going to give them money and can buy them afterwards. But when I asked what they were he said he wanted Teen Titans Go toys, which I got him some tiny ones for his stocking so hopefully he'll be pleased with them

I thought he was going to say something really obscure so was quite happy it was something I already had :haha:

Lol that was a relief! My heart sinks when they ask for last minute stuff :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->