2024 lists and journal!

motherofboys

Reaction score
No lists as yet, but thought I'd get the post started.
Will include the main birthdays that are between now and Christmas too.
I'm taking Seth away this month so will start when I get back. Also starting a new job at the end of the month so will be a bit all over the place while getting settled.
Also Jimi now has a girlfriend, Christmas is a way off so who knows what could happen but I'll add her to the list for now :haha:

Birthdays

Zac (17)
FC25 (To buy)

Seth (11)
Lego Starwars Captain Rex
Mandalorian Dark Sabre (to buy)

BIL

SIL

DH

Mum

Christmas

Mum and husband

MIL

SIL

BIL

Best friend

Best friends 2 kids and new bonus kid

Wolfie (dog)

Poppy (mums dog)

Jimi's girlfriend

DH

Jimi (18)

Zac (17)

Nate (14)

Seth (11)

Reuben (4)

To share
Gaming PC (to buy)

Last edited:
Well, look who has a girl to (potentially) buy for :lolly: I'm assuming she's of similar age to Jimi so she will be easy to buy for!!
I still can't get over how many people are on your lists. I'd be bankrupt.

Well, look who has a girl to (potentially) buy for :lolly: I'm assuming she's of similar age to Jimi so she will be easy to buy for!!
I still can't get over how many people are on your lists. I'd be bankrupt.
It doesn't feel like many compared to where we started, when all the grandparents were alive and both our dad's, and our nieces and nephews were little.

Jimi's girlfriend is 21, I'll probably just get some chocolates or something as I don't know her too well and I'm not sure if they will even be together then. It just feels like a nice gesture of inclusion to give her something.

Seth and I go to Lanzarote on Wednesday, he still doesn't know! I'm not sure how I've kept it a secret so long.
Once we are back it'll be a case of finishing my old job, starting the new one, buying for Seth and Zac's birthday's, and finally concentrating on Christmas.

Thank you, I've started packing today which is hard to do in secret when they either keep wanting to tell you things, or keep fighting.
I'm not sure whether to wake him up Wednesday and say "come on we are going on holiday" or just say we are going out and not tell him where and see how long it takes him to guess. The only downside of this is the huge suitcase :haha: that's bound to give it away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->