21 Day Fix--AMAZING!

ayclobes

Reaction score
I just started this program...and I love it! the containers are the best! since I meal plan, I only use the containers the day I do the meal planning and then wash them and put them away until 3-4 days later when I meal plan again! I am on day #3 and im already down 4.4lbs! I cant believe it! The workouts aren't that time consuming and anyone can do them! I've come to love them and cant wait for todays---lower fix! Do my legs kill? YES! but it a good feeling...knowing your muscles are building up and working!

Im thinking about doing this, was just talking to a friend who's a beach body consultant. I'm sooo out of shape though, not sure how well I will be able to keep up with the DVD portion. How are you finding the work outs?

The workouts kick my butt not gonna lie, but I love it! i'm on day 4 and down 6lbs which im sure is water weight. But, I don't regret getting the program. I used to do my own circuits which would take 45min-1hour to do 3 rounds of 10 exercise each. The dvds have a modifier in them all, and they are for any fitness level. I'm inbetween, sometimes i'll use the modifier and sometimes I wont.

Nice results! :happydance:

jd83 you have to push yourself on some exercise DVDs but also you have to be real ...if you need to stop for 60 seconds do it and don't feel bad, each day/week can bring improvement. Just saying you're going to do a workout or jog outside sounds easy reality is it's not as easy as it sounds and don't expect to be perfect or you end up giving in because your not good enough when really that isn't the case. I've been working out since last April and I still die with certain exercises, new exercises and increasing the intensity. x

I ended up ordering a kettlebell and kettlebell DVD for now since I can't afford the beach body thing quite yet, but am hoping to save up for it...Day 1 today, I am sure I will be hating life tomorrow! LOL. But I am determined to stick with it:) Thanks for the encouragement Wobbles!

How's it going with the 21 day fix ayclobes?

The 30 day shred kills me, it's most definitely a shut the curtains kind of workout :lol:... now I just do my own homework mixes and die that way :lol:

Good luck <3 adding in weights is good!

Kitting out to exercise at home is mega £££ I've got my eye on some medicine balls (weights), bench and dumbbells but just so expensive :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->