• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

Me too! Such a worrier! Its annoying because i know 40 year old mums that are druggys and rubbish mums and 16/17 year old mums that are perfect and would do anything for their child, you really cant judge a mum by their age. I am sure you will be a great mum, i think it really makes you appreciate it more as youve been trying, rather then it just happening. Oh this gives me hope as (TMI WARNING) lots of creamy white discharge after ovulation and still now but some websites told me that was a sign i was pregnant and others that it was a sign i was defo not preg! but i have your say now lol. Bet your soo excited!!:baby: i am so jealous lol! have you told everyone yet or are you waiting? have you bought anything yet? xxxxxx:happydance:

haha no not bought anything yet! i dont wanna jinx it ! haha and i've told my oh (obviously) and one friend :p thats it gah i really dont wanna tell my mum :/ she'll go mad and give me the whole "your still at uni" blah blah blah :( but i know for a fact i could do uni and motherhood ;) i'm strong like that and not just that with family history like mine i'd rather start younger than they expect! my mum, gran, great gran etc etc every woman on my mums side has had to have a historectomy by the time they were 32/33 :/ and i want a big family so i dont want to miss out! haha

Due June 2nd :) Welcome Sweets!

Just so you know, I have a friend who got pregnant in her teens, then had to try for over a year when she met her husband to have baby #2 She's due in April! (age 23)

We've told the whole family, but we've always been kind of "mature" for our age. I moved in with DH at 17 after High School because my parents moved across the state and we got married at 19 and 21, bought our house at 20 and 22- we're now 22 and 24. (I turned 22 on Wednesday) We got happy tears from everyone except my grandparents, who had to be reassured that I graduate college in May, and the baby is coming in June, haha. (Everyone in my family had babies before 25, and before they got a degree) Hats off to you twilight, for taking on a baby and uni. That takes guts!

(I stole your ticker, twilight!)

If sweets gets bfp before me I'm gonna freak!! Lmao OJ. My mum will b the first person I tell but not for reasons you would expect but that's another long complicated story. Yeah I moved out when I was 17 and I've never been happier, oh is 32 but I'm a very mature 21. Lol. The positive baby dust is flowing. I'm still bding just incase my cycle is fucked up this month. No loop holes this time!! Lol

Good luck girls!!

June Babies!!

:dust:

my lord :/ my boobs hurt today :( and fmu didnt bring up the awesome lines i was hoping for infact i think last nights was darker than this mornings lines >.< gah should not have bought ebay cheapies they are POOP!

Keash u will defo get a BFP before me! This will be like my 18th cycle lol! Twilight invest in one of the more expensive ones now like clear blue or something..ooh your all very mature compared to me , I live at home at the moment but finish my course in May so a BFP now would mean I could finish my course before I'm even due than have a few months with baby alone before I start my next course (childcare if your wondering, aiming to be a primary school teacher)!so October BFP would be perfect for me! I know my mum will understand I don't think I would ever tell anyone we were trying but shouldn't be any problems when everyone finds out. Xxx

Hey I'm aiming to be a primary school teacher too! And clear blue digital tests give you so much reassurance! Haha yay!

What were u testing with in the first place? I have eBay cheapie a but they're the same as the ones you get in the hospital so thought they'd be ok, now I'm not so sure. I'm doubting :( lol
Don't panic, ur still preggo. Go get a CB, and see if u can post pics :)

EBay cheapies I bought were the flimsy cardboard like ones :) and I did a clear blue one gonna brave it and tell mum today and show her the test at the same time sighh scared! How are ya keash ?

Aw good luck Hun let me know how u get on! Ooh are u?! I've always wanted to be a primary school teacher , but my course means 750 unpaid hours work with all ages which is annoying as I only want to work with a certain age :( let me know how your mum takes it. Did u have any post ovulation symptoms this month u got ur BFP? Xx

I took a first response early result at 11 dpo and got a fairly dark line. I think it's worth the money.

Twilight- my boobs have hurt the whole time and now (tmi) my nipples are always "at attention" haha! It feels like I've got two bags of sand attached to my chest.

I'm good twilight. Feeling down but nothing a massage and hair cut wont fix, planning on looking after me and maybe the universe will do the same. Lol. Many symptoms yet. Good luck with telling ur mum!
How is everyone else?

right told my mamma :) went ok but she soon came round to it my dad was better than my mum from the outset :p ( considering both dont know i was ttc i think it went realllllly well!) the one person i am having a panick attack about is my gramps :/ which i'm putting off till ive seen a doctor to confirm pregnancy :/ but mum says as long as i tell him what i told her he'll be fine :) sighhh :)

There u go!! I'd b terrified of telling anyone until I passed the crucial first trimester. When r u seeing the dr?

dont know yet as soon as i can get in to see her probably :/ and i thought i'd tell some close people incase anything does happen :/

I know u probably wanna tell the whole world! I say I wouldn't tell anyone but I know I probably would tell everyone that would listen lol

lol :) the witch come yet? :) any signs <3 would be awesome for you to be here with me too taking the journey!

NO!! :( Nothing yet. No signs either really but i've been flat out with work and this NVQ im doing so im not noticing much. Actually forgot to eat yesterday, its getting serious. lol
I'm hoping that all this work im doing will take my mind off it and then it's like BOOM ........Preggo. lol
How're u feelign?

feeling ok :) sore boobs but apart from that and occasional crampyness which gets be worried there is nothing telling me i'm eggo preggo sighh still panicking slightly though but i think i will till a doctor confirms it! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->