• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

I think I'm out this month :( AF not due till Friday but woke up this morning with AF sorta belly twinges I get a little before period.. :( really hope not though! Xxx

Aww sweets :( we've had enough bad luck lol
I've no signs of anything so I think it'll be me and u again next month
Chin up :)

Twilight stop panicking. Everything is fine :)

Love you girls sighh you'll be soon you deserve babbas so much! What's worrying me more now is doctor wont even see me till 7th November :( what if it all goes wrong before then? Gah panicky

Don't worry keash November will be our month :baby: still fx for us this month tho its not over till AF shows ! and apart from being bloated I haven't had any more AF symptoms .. Soo hope it doesn't come on Friday :/ .. Oh dear why so long? Someone I know found out she was pregnant a few weeks ago rang her doctor and got a dating scan a week later! That is very frustrating but don't worry nothing will happen in that time!! You and little bean will be fine :) I know how you feel though I will be worrying until I give birth lol! Xxx

I'm due in 4 days I think which is Sunday? My gonna test until I'm late. Last month I tested from 19 dpo until AF came and it killed me! When r u testing?
Twilight! Nothing will go wrong! Stop doing this to yourself. U and baby will be fine. I'm calling it lucky until u find out sex an decide a name lol

Haha I hope I'll be alright and keash that's not gonna happen coz I'm not finding out the sex untill it comes out in June!! And no idea but apparently my doctors don't touch you till your 8-10 weeks :/ sucks

I'm not finding out sex team yellow FTW! And my doctor just doesn't touch anyone till they are 8-10 weeks :/ sucks sorry for posting this twice

I won't be seen until November 8th, and unless they have an issue at that appointment, I won't be scanned until 20 weeks. All my friends seem to get dating scans immediately, too. I guess you just have to pretend that you have no idea when you conceived or tell them you've had cramping and bleeding. Take a deep breath, Twilight. It's going to be a long ride! I wanted to wait to find out, too, but DH would die not knowing, lol.

Keash and Sweets- I didn't have any "pregnancy" symptoms before my bfp. I think those get read into way too much. The only reason I tested before I was late was because my SIL was annoying the hell out of me and I took the test to show her that I wasn't pregnant this month. Yeah... I showed her... lol.

Lmao. That's so funny! Imagine ur face!! Lol. Can't believe u guys don't wanna kno!! I'd wanna know straight away!! Lol

Hi guys,
I've been stalking :haha: I am trying to concieve my third. I'm 20, 21 in march and been trying for 6 months!! I need a buddy :( been doing this thing solo and its taking its toll. Who's not preggers yet?

That'll be me and sweets. lmao
Twilight and kpk just got their :BFP: :)

Welcome, trying! This is the group to join, we're on a roll, Keash and Sweets will be preggers any day now :happydance:

I just remembered, I did take robitussin for a couple days when ttc in Sept. Maybe it helped?

LOL! Yay! So am I in? Looks like a fun group to join! I hope you guys get your :bfp: soon and congrats to the ones that already have! :happydance: That would be pretty cool if the cough syrup helped but that stuff is gross!

I think its a cough medicine with ingredients in it that thins something in your cervix area making easier for sperm to 'get in' i THINK lol! Keash i am due AF friday/saturday so not testing until it doesnt show.. too many months ive tested and tested and 1. i cant take the dissapointing and 2. i cant afford it lol!! Twilight you are crazy! i would want to know the sex the day i get my BFP let alone waiting until you give birth lol! wish i had the willpower though as it would be so special to wait until the day, i suppose finding out halfway through is a bit like knowing what your xmas present is before xmas day lol!

Trying4three Welcomeee :) its me & keash .. ive been TTC for about a year and a half lol! what cycle day are you? and how many DPO? fingers crossed for u!

btw girls (all of u) is anyone hoping for a specific sex? or just a healthy baby any sex will do? xxxxxxx

Also are we allowed to share names? lol calling people by their username seems silly & hard to remember lol! xxx

Yeah we have a lot of fun here trying4three. lol
Funnily enough i had a cough last week so i started taking cough medicine, bang over my OV days!!
That's crazy if it actually works, that sounds like BS!! lmao

Sweets i say we both test on tuedayif AF doesnt show?! That way were both a couple days late. We'll face the disappointment together i we have to. lol

I always open a xmas present on xmas eve so waiting 9 months to find out the sex is not possible. lmao

I dunno the rules on name sharing but what the worst that could happen. I'm Kinesha.... HI :wave:

Oh and btw, i want a boy first and a girl second in an ideal world but i would be really happy with either. Beggars cant be choosers. lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->