• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

LMAO!! Im Hannah, yes defo test tuesday! although if i have no AF by tuesday then ill b shocked cause im normally like clockwork so fingers crossed i still have no AF by then :) praying for us both to get BFP :)
Im the same prefer a boy first but still be over the moon with either
xxx

i'm emily :) and sighh i have had the best day ever today with my mum :) pram shopping ^_^ i know its early but hey while i'm preggers theres xmas and my 21st which mum wont be buying stuff for me but for babba :) lol sighhh all achey right now silly uterus stretching!

oh and as for baby wise :) as long as its healthy i dont care boy or girl :)

Thank you so much and so is your name! :hugs: & its NEVER too early to start shopping for baby!! I did the same thing! Congrats :) :dust:

Oh yh deffo need to use some of ur own presents up to get stuff for lucky! Smart thinking lovey

I'm feeling really restless tonight. Can't sleep. Been in bed for 2 hrs and still nothing. Also I'm soooo warm. Took my temp there and it's low. It's down to 35.9 :( Surely that's not good

I've had a weird day too couldn't sleep last night and this today have had sharp AF pains lasting a couple of minutes at a time but no AF . This is weird as I normally only get pains after or during AF never any warning pains :/

Twilight I would be the same buying everything I could lol Team Yellows and creams for u lol!

Keash I've read someone's BFP post on here that said tere symptoms were either feeling hot but low temperature or feeling cold but hot temperature so this could be a sign!! Fingers crossed!! I think I'm going to test Sunday!! Join me? Are u all in England as I know there's lots of different time zones on here xxxx

Or maybe we can't sleep because the pregnancy surge thing is said to be during the night makin us awake and restless xx FX!! Xxx

heyy i cant sleep all the time :) its like the most innapropriate habit :/ my body wants to sleep during the day and then night time comes and WAM i'm on here alnight stalking peoples posts and wondering when i'm gonna sleep! MIGHT BE A GOOD SIGN GIRLIES!

LOL thats me too but thats the normal for me :( I still have no AF! Never have wanted it this bad in my life! I wonder when my body is supposed to go back to normal? Anyone else ever have a chemical?

Yeah the time zone on this thing is ridiculous!! Lmao.
Yh I think it's only kpk in USA. Not sure??
Yh we'll test Sunday.... Good plan :)
Never had a chemical, is that where ur body thinks its pregnant but actually isn't?!

Hiii, i know how you feel.. been ttc for over a year & half! always seem like i have symptoms but always a bfn.. im due monday had quite a few symptoms this month soo hoping for a BFP such a moody emotional mess atm soo fingers crossed!
Good luck every1!!!!!

Well most if us that aren't deffo preggo are testing Sunday. Join us?

Thank you body for the barrage of symptoms today :( good sign I suppose but when your too scared to do anything coz your back hurts doesn't help haha fingers crossed for Sunday girlies

Can't wait until Sunday! :bfp:

I am the only one in the US, I think, too. So I'm a little off in the posts. Welcome new faces! We must be posting enough to push ourselves up the message board.:happydance:

Twilight, it helped me in the first week to just look at the tests and see that positive whenever I felt doubt.

I've never had a chemical, but from what I understand, it when an egg implants, but doesn't go on from there. You get just enough hcg to turn a positive, but you've lost the pregnancy by that point. I don't know how long it would take to go back to normal. I would assume once you've completed a period you would be ready to go again.:shrug:

Been nauseous today, uuuugh. So hungry, but nothing sounds good or tastes good, other than peanut butter cookies! Tried to nap, but was too nauseous to sleep. Please god let there only be one baby in there!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->