• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

We don't get peanut butter cookies over here so let's hope you mentioning them doesn't start a craving wave! Lol. Yh was really surprised when ppl started posting and it's like wow! This thread is pushing up, lol

Yes that's exactly what it is. Got positives but then when I went to doctor they said I lost it :( sucks!

jesus!! that must be so hard.
I can't im agine going through that.
Things will get better. This thread got 2 of us preggo. We'll be next :D

I just realised. Twilight and kpk, u guys are only like 4 days apart!! lmao

I know I'm a little late jumping on this thread with ya'll, but here goes nothing! I'm 21 and this is my bf and I's 4th month ttc =/ I'm 4DPO and hating the tww more and more every month. I've noticed that I've been really dizzy and exhausted the last couple of days but it's really early so I'm pretty sure it's all in my head. I've also had mild pain in my ab area (feels like I did an ab workout but I def didn't!) I'm scared to do anything that might ruin this or jinx it :( Hopefully this month will be it for me. I'd love to be able to tell my family on Xmas, but this month is my last chance for that.. Hi everyone :)

Awww ur only 4dpo, a whle to go yet :(
Well that's what were here for, share ur stories and doubts. We've all done it. Maybe you'll join the other 2 this month same as the rest of us :)

i know hahaha i went to tell my best friend today about being pregnant coz she told me first when she was pregnant at 18. went to the pub ordered a coke she asked why i wasnt drinking i just shrugged it off and she ordered a non alcoholic drink to we went and sat down and i went "actually there is a reason behind the not drinking" she said "is it the same reason i'm not drinking emily?!" haha she's 5 days behind me :) we could end up having babies on the same day! i've known her since i was like 10! haha :) sighh i cannot wait now to get me a bump and watch everyone else on here get their own bfps! which you all will soon! <3 sighh over emotional today :)

WOW, that's awesome, October is looking to be lucky month for so many ppl. Just had a look there and our thread is top of the ttc buddies list :)
Can't believe how close yous all are, u, ur friend and kpk are all due in the same week!!
3 days left for me :)
:dust:

maybe this is tmi but today I started getting creamy white CM. Does that mean that I'm not prego?

and you will get your bfp :) technically though my month was september :p haha coz thats the month i missed ^_^

Oh yeah, so september is the lucky month :)
Still looking to see if this cough syrup rumour is true, we shall see. lmao

haha doesnt hurt to try does it? :) lol sighhh better try and get some sleep i suppose :/ even though my body DOES NOT WANT TO SLEEP!

creamy cm is a sign of progesterone levels rising so maybe good sign :)
FX!!

You and me both!! Yh get some rest, ur likely gonna need it :)
Be good xx

Dantz! welcome! the two week wait is so longg isnt it? feels like forever.. i wouldnt worry about CM ive read in lots of places that it can be a good sign.. ive been constantly running to the toilet today (day before AF) as i feel a wet sensation (tmi) but its not AF yet just clear CM that doesnt show on my knickers only to toilet paper :s hmm im not sure. Also had a drink tonight as its my day off tomorrow and im working all weekend and i was drunk after 1 glass! not like me atall! hope thats a sign for me too! xxxxxxx

Okay good, that makes me feel better. Ugh I'm supposed to go to Zumba class tonight and even though working out is good in moderation I'm so nervous to get my heart rate too high and mess it up! Do any of you work out? (I don't, aside from Zumba)

Yeah everyone has different opinions on CM :nope:
always find it really hard to tell, i wouldnt really go looking for it, just when its totally obvious. I have that 'wet' feeling all the time, never too sure what that is TBH. lol
Sounds good though :thumbup:
Stay positive. :happydance:

Okay good, that makes me feel better. Ugh I'm supposed to go to Zumba class tonight and even though working out is good in moderation I'm so nervous to get my heart rate too high and mess it up! Do any of you work out? (I don't, aside from Zumba)

Hardly ever :nope:
I even bought the wii fit thing to keep me active but the novelty wore off and now its a dust collector. lol
My works pretty active though so i dont worry about it too much. The more i work out, the bigger my muscles get and im like a tank as it is :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->