• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

im ashamed to say i do no exercise whatsoever! lol! keash what have u found? i cant see anything lol! xx

i know! my signature is wrong what it means is im due AF tomrrow (or saturday) im still testing sunday as that will be defo no AF when due! oh i can see that i get it now lol! xxxx

Oh right, gotcha now. Well sure i like to think that even a faint :bfp: would be possible by now

lol :) haha sighh more shopping tomorrow with mum pram shopping me thinks ^_^ haha sighh probably too early but hey :/

lol i know! im actually too scared to test! i know a BFN this month will kill me as ive been symptom spotting so much! and so hopeful for this month! although as i write this i have a groggy AF feeling in my belly! :( just worked out i am more than likely due saturday not friday as although some cycles have been 27 days most have been 28 so that a whole day before i can get exited about no AF if sunday comes and no AF i am buying a pram lol! Got my hopes up way too much for this month i think! going to be so depressed when i see BFN! So lucky OH is so understanding and comforting .. if i get BFN this month think im going to get back on AC xxxxxx

It's never too early. Ur budgeting. Buy something each payday and you'll be we'll prepared by the time :yellow: gets here :D

You've lost me with AC??
Don't be upset, chances r that if u get a BFN then so will I. We'll fail together and prevail together!.... Catchy, I like that 1 lol
We'll live out our fantasy pregnancies through these 2 lucky preggos
:D

heyy a dull af feeling doesnt mean your out hun i'm still getting that and i'm 2 weeks late for af tomorrow! so dont count on feelings or signs if your bodies ready it'll be your turn :) if not then take it easy have fun :) try but not so hard to put pressure on yourselves! with me and sam it was sort of i said if it wasnt september then i was going back on the pill and we were wedding planning instead and WAM haha :) sighh i know but not even seen a midwife yet i dont wanna jinx things!

Ninja!! Lol.
I dunno about u guys but I'm pooped so I'm going to try get some sleep.
No doubt ill be back in an hour or so going 'I can't sleep :(' lol.
Night guys!
Love u all :)

night hun sleep well :) good sign that you cant sleep ;) i can never sleep when i'm supposed to :/ so i'll end up going to sleep at like 1/2 am and then be up at half 7/7ish without fail :/ sigghh i'm turning into a vampire wanting to sleep all day and be up all night ^_^

AC = Agnus Castus .. saw lots of BFP success stories on here from taking it .. its from holland and barretts sort of herbal tablet thingys. regulate periods increas ovulation and im not really sure jus lots of BFPS LOL! however most BFPS were after3 months non stop taking them and i only did it for one month a gave up because im rubbish lol! however still have some left so going to start again if BFN this month .. and going to try preseed lube xxxxx google agnus castus pregnancy hun very good results xxxx

Hopefully we'll have 5 sticky beans at the end of October! (trying4three!!)

I broke down and bought my first baby item on ebay today- a doppler! I should be able to hear bub's heartbeat in 2 weeks! :D

I am looking into that agnus castus aka vitex as well and have read so so many good things about it that im excited to try it! Also started taking a bunch of vitamins and drinking green tea which I heard helps :) Cant wait for doctors appointment monday to talk to him about everything to kick off this process. I want a :bfp: that sticks! Still no Af :cry:

If I get another :bfn: this month I'm gonna go see dr. It shouldn't take this long at our age! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->