21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

Lol I've tried going to doctors but because of my age they didn't take me seriously he was very rude so I filed a complaint and have recently joined a new docs xx

Either you guys get up really early or we're in a different time zone! haha You lucky ducks are testing already.. I'm waiting until next Friday :( Trying to avoid the disappointment this month. And we decided that we'll wait until it's been six months (so after December) before we go to the doctor. I'm worried, too, that they won't take me seriously but more because we're not married than because of my age. There has been a baby BOOM around here with girls that're like 16, so I'm doing okay at 21 lol

Awe, dont worry about them judging you guys! Just switch doctors if thats happening for sure! I was pregnant with my first at 17 so I feel so much better walking in there now :haha: We have been trying for like 6 months. It really shouldnt take this long. Im with you on that one! & yeah you guys are all definitely in a different time zone. Im in the U.S. In Florida :happydance:

I don't think mine will, I'm just nervous I guess. And I'm in Nebraska so we might actually be in the same one lol

They really shouldnt no matter what your age. Its in the profession.. They have to respect that. As long as you are 18+. Plus I think 20/21 is a good age!!

Dante we r in different timezones lol. Couple from USA and the rest r uk :)
Feeling good today. Bit crampy and got that cream cm we were talking about. I live how it's so easy to spout out the grossest stuff that you wouldn't talk about with anyone else on here! Lol
How's the preggos getting on? Xx

achey back :/ and not looking forward to work tomorrow :/ 1-9 and a close down with a newbie who doesnt know what he's doing so i'll end up doing heavy lifting etc blah :/ which i dont wanna do but i cant tell them yet till i know for sure i am eggo preggo :( gah :(

Keash, I had a bit of it before af was due, but not more than usual. These days, I need a liner. So gross. :p

As far as pg symptoms. I'm fine until I get tired. If I nap, I wake up to either gut cramps like I need to go to the bathroom or nauseous.

My cramping is really bad today. It still feels like I did a super hard ab workout. It's more on one side than the other. Is this the same kind of cramping you feel?

No mine just feels really tight but when I was lying in bed last night I kept getting twinges in one side, near my kidney but I have bad kidneys anyway do could've been that.
Twilight! DO NOT LIFT ANYTHING!!! Make any excuse u can. It's not worth it

My cramping is really bad today. It still feels like I did a super hard ab workout. It's more on one side than the other. Is this the same kind of cramping you feel?

I had af cramps in weeks 3,4, and 5. I swore any day the flood gates were going to open. These cramps are like diarrhea, but I've had solid poops (sharing all :p):haha:

I don't know about the ab workout feeling, but everyone is different. The only reason I knew I was pregnant was the two little pink lines! :bfp:

well thanks for answering questions Twilight! Good luck with everything!

ive got nothing to be wished luck with anymore :/ actually feel like killing myself

You have next month to be wished luck for. This happens to so many women, and as horrible as it must be, there is ALWAYS time to get back up and try again. You're young, healthy, and soon-to-be fertile. "Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." This totally sucks, I'm sure it does, but I refuse to NOT wish you luck, because if you can get preggo once and you've still got your tubes, you can get preggo again:hugs:

but whos to say that pregnancy will last :/ what if everytime its like this i cannot cope with this more than once it would physically kill me i feel dead inside already i dont want to be here :/ baby was my motivation and he/she has been ripped away from me like a plaster off a wound

Aw, Twilight, I'm so sorry!!:hugs: I understand wanting to leave the group for a while. The only words of comfort I have is that I know quite a few women who have lost their first pregnancy and gone on to have many healthy ones. :shrug:

You are worth so much more than two lines on a test, sweetie. You'll get through this. We love you!

Twilight! I don't know what's happened all I see is bye baby bean. So gutted for u huni! Wish I was with u so I could give u a massive hug! Babe honestly it won't happen every month it's awful what you've gone through but there's another time when you will get pregnant and when you look in your babies eyes you will know why it never worked/happened with any other month. What's happened babe? Don't leave you girls keep me sane xxxx talking to Someone will help through times like this don't leave and DON'T give up xxxxxxxxx

When you are a mom, you're going to have to survive MANY heartbreaks and scary times. Try to think of this as practice for the hardships of parenthood. Reading about how bad you wanted that baby shows that you would be an amazing, loving mother. Don't give up now and let a future baby miss out on such a committed mommy =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->