21st may due date - anyone?

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone is due round about the same time as me, this is my first baby so have no idea what to expect! but very excited and dying to know the sex! Anyone else due around the same time? xxx

That's my due date :) Also my first baby.

Really? :) I can't wait! are you going to find out the sex? Any ideas what it is yet? I'm convinced mines a girl but dont wanna get too comfortable incase its a boy haha, I find out 5th jan!
Struggling with boys names too but we got a name for a girl all planned out :) how about you? :) x

Really? :) I can't wait! are you going to find out the sex? Any ideas what it is yet? I'm convinced mines a girl but dont wanna get too comfortable incase its a boy haha, I find out 5th jan!
Struggling with boys names too but we got a name for a girl all planned out :) how about you? :) x

I'm getting my anomaly scan at 18 weeks so I'll find out the sex on Dec 19th! :happydance: I'm already impatient about waiting another month, I don't know if I could wait all the way until January lol.

As for names, I have some favorites picked out but OH and I can't agree on much so I've decided to postpone talking about it until we know the sex.

I'm getting my anomaly scan at 18 weeks so I'll find out the sex on Dec 19th! :happydance: I'm already impatient about waiting another month, I don't know if I could wait all the way until January lol.

As for names, I have some favorites picked out but OH and I can't agree on much so I've decided to postpone talking about it until we know the sex.

Lucky 18 weeks! I got mine when im 20 weeks 3 days, cant wait to find out! For a girl we have decided on Millie-Jade :) but for a boy no idea there's names we like but nothing seems fitting! I know I wish I knew before christmas but I guess its a suprise for the new year. Wish I knew now because Im gunna end up convincing myself its a girl and I bet it will be wrong haha.

You got any instincts as to what sex it is or none at all?

Don't know about you but 26 weeks to go seems sooo long I'm going to be worn out with excitement by the time my due date gets here :haha:

Aw, I love the name Millie. Very pretty.

I don't really have any instincts about the sex. At first I had a "feeling" that it was a girl but I think that was just because I've always pictured myself with a daughter. So I've been trying to mentally prepare myself for either sex, lol.

And yes, 26 weeks is way way too long to wait! But we are already more than a third of the way through, and it feels like just yesterday I was thinking how far away 12 weeks seemed. So I'm sure it will go by faster than we expect :)

Very true! It feels like 20 weeks is ages away but I bet it will fly by.
I found out when I was 8 weeks, so everything happened pretty quickly for me! Had my first scan last week at 13+3 weeks... Was amazing! Can't wait to see baby again, isn't it crazy when you see how much baby moves on the screen yet you can't feel anything inside yet!

Wonder whos going to have theirs first, we should definately stay in touch! :)

Im due on 21st too, wahoo! I was 2 days early with my first LO so i have a horrible feeling this one will be really late for some reason :wacko:
Im jealous you all have your anomaly scan dates...im still waiting for mine!! Can't wait to get it so i can count down on the calendar, hehe :happydance:

Im due on 21st too, wahoo! I was 2 days early with my first LO so i have a horrible feeling this one will be really late for some reason :wacko:
Im jealous you all have your anomaly scan dates...im still waiting for mine!! Can't wait to get it so i can count down on the calendar, hehe :happydance:

Didn't they book your anomaly scan when you had your dating scan? I can't wait I was hoping I would know by christmas but 5th Jan isn't too far away I suppose!

Most people I know that were early with their first were also early with their second, so you never know :winkwink:

Hey I'm due the 18th May and this will be my 4th pregnancy but 3rd baby if everything goes okay! :)

wow guys, i am dying to know the sex too but i dont have my scan dates yet, it should be around 22 weeks the doc had mentioned which is still so far away, my next appointment is on the 22nd of dec and i guess they will give me the date then! u guys are anyway a week ahead of me, have fun seeing your lil one again! seriously JUST CANT WAIT! :)

hey, i am due on the 20th and this is my fourth. we arent going to find out the sex, the oh idea not mine.... are any of you showing yet? i cant wait for a bump:blush:

I don't think I'd be able to wait the whole 9 months not knowing the sex!

I was given my anomally scan date at my dating scan appointment. Not sure if it will be the same but they are usually 18-21 weeks I think?

As for showing, yes a bit, but looks like a pot belly :haha: although i was very slim before - weighed 8 stone 12 before I was pregnant, at my 13 week scan I weighed 9 stone 3 but luckily I havent put on any 'fat' weight yet.... And yet is the main word haha. But I'm working full time on my feet for 10 hours a day so getting plenty of excersize although I'm knackered!

How is everyone else feeling? For the first 12-13 weeks the nausea was awful, unbearable some days but worse because I had no sickness! However it has eased up now, thank god!! Starting to feel a lot better, apart from the tiredness, and now concentrating on the excitement building up inside me :happydance:

Just really want to know the sex, but I've mentally convinced myself its a girl :)

:) My due date is May 15th. I can't believe I finally found ladies whose due dates are close to mine! yay!!! :hugs:

May 23rd over here!!

My birthday is May 14th, Aroka =)

I'm also due May 21st, got my next scan on 21st December and we're determined to stay team yellow! I thought I was having a boy at first, but now I keep referring to the bump as "she", so I'm not sure - DH has also pointed out that I'm only coming up with girls names! I'm starting to show a little, but just look fat really. I've also been feeling little flutters of movement on and off for the past week - even though it's ridiculously early, anyone I've asked about it and described the feeling says it definately sounds like it's the baby moving :happydance:

I'm due May 24th with my first baby =) My anomaly ultrasound is Friday, December 23. SO excited, have a feeling this next month is going to drag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->