22 and ttc #1 ....

kezzaside

Reaction score
I'm 22 and ttc #1 .. been trying for nearly 5 months, AF due 20th. xx anyone else ?

Jus wanted to say hey I'm not same situation I'm 23 tho with a 18 month old ttc no. 2. Welcome & Good Luck :) xxxx

Hey Rach, when's your AF due? How long you been ttc #2? Xx

I'm 20 and ttc #1 for a year and a half, we started early, had a gut feeling it would take a while, didn't realise it would take this long :(

Oh god, don't the doctors help after 1 year of ttc? Have you tried soy? Xx

Haven't been to the doctors yet, soy? I'm planning on buying fertility tests online and if the problem persists we're going to the doctors. We think the problem lies with my OH, possibly low sperm count, he's 9 years older than me and used to smoke alot etc, completely changed our lifestyle now though :D

My oh is 8 years older, iv just ordered some soy and will be taking it in my next cycle, there is a big thread on here about it, I don't know much about it. But that thread alone has had 13 bfp from soy. It helps you ovulate and I think you take it for 5 days during your period about 80mg a day ... increase if needed.

Thanks, I just googled it immediately and it came up with a thread on here, it's definately going on the list, as far as I know I have no problem ovulating but I read it makes it stronger! Thanks for the tip :D

Your welcome, everythings worth a try ay, we will keep eachother updated! When's your AF due?

Af due anytime from 24th-27th maybe longer. Only new to this, decided we'd like another in the last few weeks. Ahh good luck to both of you girls :) xxx

I just had my AF :( it came 3 days early, for the past few months my cycles have been off and messed around, probably due to me putting on a tonne of weight! We're giving it a break in september so I can lose abit of weight, we're also moving house then and I will be starting a new job, so to stressful, but I'm going to buy everything ready for october and ttc by december! :D It sounds like wishful thinking but i'm determined to make it happen!!

And I hope you get your bfp this month, when will you test? gl to everyone elsee x

Mines due from today onwards... I only joined this in may, so new to it too! Did you try last cycle?

Hiya! Im 22 and ttc baby #1. Had my last depo injection in Jan. And doing opk test this month properly, so will see what happens.
Good Luck.

Yeh we tryed last cycle, I really thought I may have been PG, had cramps at 8dpo an lots of symptoms so I thought it was possible, then AF shown up 3 days early and ofcorse then you realise all those pains were pms :( I always have 30 day cycles, always have apart from the odd late one, this month I had a 27 day cycle and have no idea if it will return back to normal, I really hope it does, or atleast stays at 27 days now. If it stays at 27 days I'll be glad, a shorter two week wait is better than nothing!

I came off pill in march so my periods have been all over the place, my AF is due today, but it could be late... I don't know. Im confused. So I don't know when to test. No symptoms though. And hey Sle, are you temping? I give up on opks Xx

Get a First Response Early Result, you can use those 6 days before your missed period, lots of people find them reliable, I got a load of cheap internet tests to feed my habit, A test might work today for you, no harm in trying!

Iv got no symptoms whatsoever though. Think ill wait till Wednesday, if no AF then I'll test Xx

Yeah probably best thing to do, i'm abit of an addict when it comes to testing i'd never be able to hold out that long lol, gl xx

I use to test everyday about 4 times a day, but given up now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->