22 and ttc #1 ....

I just randomly done an opk and hpt but both negative ... I don't think I can be anyway, havent bedded much at all. Xx when are you testing next? X

ohhh can u upload a pick maybe tomorow or tuesday so nervous what hpt are you using xx

I can't upload as I'm on my phone... I'm using cheap ones from amazon, but I'm like 90% sure its just a late period! Keep me updated on your tests please Xx

thats the tests i was using to start r ure opk the green ones from amazon and i will do xxx

Yeah they are but iv never got a positive on them Xx

me neither have u had lines that are almost the same that was all i got faint faint almost dark then white lol xx

Nope only ever got 1 line so have given up. Never got a positive in real life on anything lol... I'm just sticking with temping and cervical checks Xx are you ttc#1?

yip no 1 cnt wait to be prego i try to check my cp but dnt have a clue im dne with opks too have u bn to your drs are you taking any vitamins xx

Hey! Thought I'd join in... I'm 21 and TTC #1! AF due early sept and I'm using soy and opks this cycle.. really determined to get a BFP!

stacey3690 - That test looked like a BFP to me! Hope so xoxo

Hey! Thought I'd join in... I'm 21 and TTC #1! AF due early sept and I'm using soy and opks this cycle.. really determined to get a BFP!

stacey3690 - That test looked like a BFP to me! Hope so xoxo

thank you your well prepard lol gd luck fx u get your bfp xx

Noo not taking anything... I can't wait to be pregnant either, are you taking anything?! Welcome lollypop, I'm hoping to take soy when ny period arrives too Xx

yeh chick im taking folic acid dnt want to be dumb whats soy lol i hear loads of people taking it xx

I came off pill in march so my periods have been all over the place, my AF is due today, but it could be late... I don't know. Im confused. So I don't know when to test. No symptoms though. And hey Sle, are you temping? I give up on opks Xx

Hi, no im not temping as of yet. That maybe next stage. :thumbup:

Iv got folic acid waiting in my cupboard lol... Im new to soy so don't know to much. But know people get bfps on it, you take 80mg a day for 3-5 days during your period and it helps you ovulate if you don't think your ovulating.. increase the dose if still not ovulating... something like that anyway lol Xx

Soy is great, I'm part of a thread that's racked up 14 BFPs in it's first couple of months! I also have been having long cycles (60+ as the longest) but I'm getting close to O at CD17 so it's shortened my cycle and it gives you a stronger egg! I'd recommend for women who don't ovulate or have irregular cycles or if you want a stronger egg!

p.s

It's nice to see more 20 somethings TTC! xo

Yeah they are but iv never got a positive on them Xx

I came off pill in march so my periods have been all over the place, my AF is due today, but it could be late... I don't know. Im confused. So I don't know when to test. No symptoms though. And hey Sle, are you temping? I give up on opks Xx

Hi, no im not temping as of yet. That maybe next stage. :thumbup:
Temping is quite an accurate way of timing ovulation, give it a go.. Xx

haha thanks i might give it a go next time where do you get it from xx

Are you in the UK? You can get it in Tesco for a few quid xo

Soy is great, I'm part of a thread that's racked up 14 BFPs in it's first couple of months! I also have been having long cycles (60+ as the longest) but I'm getting close to O at CD17 so it's shortened my cycle and it gives you a stronger egg! I'd recommend for women who don't ovulate or have irregular cycles or if you want a stronger egg!

p.s

It's nice to see more 20 somethings TTC! xo
Oooo 14 bfps now. Fantastic!! I can't wait to give it ago! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back