22 and ttc #1 ....

Hi all,

Can I join Im almost 20 been off bcp since Jan not sure when af is due either so will have to see how it goes

@ Kezzaside goodd luck when you do decide to :test: hope you get your bfp
@ loulou you should really go to the doctors its probably better to know if somethings wrong now rather than later but make sure OH is with you abd get a doctor that will take you seriously

:dust: to all

Yes Yammas I want as many buddies as I can lol you not got an idea of when your AF is due?

I dont have any buddies on here lol :blush:

Not really i know its not till early september but my cycles vary a lot so thats why i dont know

I'm 20 and just started TTC with my hubby!! :) Good to see there a lot of us on here!!

Thanks, we will be heading to the docs as soon as we move. I'm not to worried about it, it took my cousin six years to conceive and she had no problems at all. We will go just to be sure, thanks everyone an gl to you all x

Hey I'm 24 and TTC#1. This is my first month. 10dpo at the mo and feel like it's not happening this month. Had quite a few symptoms but I think it's all
In my head x

I never feel like I'm ovulating but trying soy this cycle, are you temping? Good luck Xx

I turn 22 on Monday, which also happens to be 1 year exactly from when we started TTC #1.

Well good luck ladies Xx hope we get our September bfps!!

hey chick just jumping in to your thread im 21 ttc since april had an early mc june i was due af yesterday xx

Ooo welcome Stace! Sorry about your mc! My AF due yesterday too... no sign yet. Have you tested? Xx

yeh lol i tested on monday and got a faint line but tested again yesterday and nothing but that was with fmu think smu is best for me have u tested yet im such a poas addict lol xx

Ooo a faint positive!! So you could be pregnant?!.. I haven't tested yet because my periods have been irregular! Xx

Just like to add it's so refreshing to see that i'm not the only young person ttc, makes me feel so much better :D gl ladies x

My cycles r reaky irregular too think ill test again during the week this is my test i did on monday do you have any symtoms xx

Attachments

• P110815002.jpg
    P110815002.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 5
  • P110815001.jpg
    P110815001.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 5
That looks like a bfp! I see the line!! ... I feel icky sometimes, but nothing else. How about you? Fingers crossed for you xxx

feeling ickys a gd sign lol just realy bad head aches i had cramp thursday and friday then brown cm when i woke up on saturday and today been feeling sick all day i hope the witch stays away for us all gd luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->