22 yr old need a ttc buddie

babymad90

Reaction score
hi girls does any 1 wanna be my ttc buddy testing on the 26th oct so am stressed,nervouse and upset all the time xxx

i hope you get a good result babe as im trying for my first to will know on 27th oct fingers crossed for both of us

i'll be thinking abt you. baby dust 2 both of us. i cant wait 2 test the waiting is killing me... roll on next week <3

GL for the 26th! I'm 24 and on CD 1 of second cycle TTC. xx

Hey girl im 22 and ttc as well. I also plan on testing the same day!! Best of luck and lots of babydust to you all! Xoxox

hey every 1. does any 1 have any sym. let us all no xx

Sure, sore breasts (just started yesterday) headaches, bloating, gassy... Af due tomorrow hoping she stays away!!!! Wbu?

just gassy, bloated & tired. but am always tired anyways lol period due fri/ sat just hope it doesnt come. really want my angel so much. xx

face has broke out loads as well which am not impressed abt. also have a funny taste in my month when i drink milk lol

well ladies period was due 2 day and nothing as yet. ment 2 test the day but am gonna wait 2 mid week incase my body is playing tricks on me xxxx

2 days late.... tested last night with cheap test an got a bfn. gonna test again mid week if nothing happens and do it first pee as some 1 said that more better...

sorry you got a :bfn: hun. How are you doing? xx

sorry you got a :bfn: hun. How are you doing? xx

am grand love period still late a week 2 day. havent tested since. got what seemed like a period cramp yesterday that laste a whole of 3 mins and nipples are so sore. didnt wear a bra the other day as they were just 2 painfull. and face and chest has broke out terrible but other than that am ok lol

sound like good symptoms...when you planning to test again? xx

sound like good symptoms...when you planning to test again? xx

am just gonna wait 2 next period due incase my body playing tricks on me... the wait is killing me. am 4ever running 2 the loo 2 check cause its came. i feel like it trickling out but it just watery discharge... TMI sorry lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->