24th July CD1 ... I need buddies!!

A couple of replacements? But more for general luck... nothing to do with fertility...

The nut of the Oak tree, it is also known as oak apple. Carrying a dried Acorn is believed to give the gift of youth to the wearer. It can also be used for wealth and attraction of the opposite sex.

The feather is an ancient charm for good luck and represents the journey of the soul to the other realm.

Three keys worn together symbolise the unlocking of the doors to health, wealth and love.

Pux - Got fingers crossed!! :gun: BACK OFF :witch: :gun:

Mom - Hope that :witch: decides what shes doing! Silly cow!

https://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u208/helen19_2007/killaf.gif

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/sukmabalz/antiperiodribbon.jpg

LOVE the pom poms kerri... you look awesome!!

chris--- what cd are you .. good luck in the 2ww .. it is so darn stressful

Bwhahaa, that is the best news article ever! It truly made my day!!

Damn witch, I hope she smartens up Momto3. Who does she think she is?

Sambatiki I love the chainsaw to the unsupecting witch!

Hanging my head in shame....I had to go out and buy more hpts...so sad!

I have a question for you girls. My cheapie hpt are showing nothing....my clearblue digital ovulation is showing the "O" (I don't know why I am peeing on these but I have lost all self control). So the clearblue says "o", but over the last 4 days on the insert stick the lines have been getting darker. At first there was just the control line, but now there is a second line showing up and getting darker. The insert says to ignore the lines on this stick and just read the digital read out....but why is that second line coming up?

Wow that was a novel.

WTF? I tested again...:bfn: and still no :witch:
:hissy::hissy:
The last time I was PG (ended very early CMC) I tested the day after my AF was due and got a :bfp: I've been using Dollar store cheapies... should I upgrade to my other FRER that still have from my 2 pack?
Am I the last one Team Kokopelli is waiting for?

I have a question for you girls. My cheapie hpt are showing nothing....my clearblue digital ovulation is showing the "O" (I don't know why I am peeing on these but I have lost all self control). So the clearblue says "o", but over the last 4 days on the insert stick the lines have been getting darker. At first there was just the control line, but now there is a second line showing up and getting darker. The insert says to ignore the lines on this stick and just read the digital read out....but why is that second line coming up?

Wow that was a novel.
I'm not sure about a Clearblue OPK but if you goto www.peeonastick.com the woman that runs it explains why not to read the lines on a digital pregnancy test. Hope this helps:confused:

What's the brand name of the Dollar store tests you are using? Maybe they are faulty!!! Mine are called Pro-Care.

They are some no name ones from the walmart in town. Thanks for the site! Bwhahaha, I never thought that I would be grasping at straws like this....TTC has made me nutty!

I am going to be in trouble when DH finds out I bought more hpt....eeek!

Ah, Pux I hope you get your BFP! It can still happen, fingers crossed for you!

I thought I was a pee-a-holic!!! the woman that did that site is SERIOUS! But thanks to her I know everything about peeing-on-a-stick!
Thank-you "Pee-Lady"!!!!
I still don't have any more PG symptoms and I can't tell if the twinges in my tummy are cramps or what!
I think I will do my FRER tomorrow morning if it doesn't come by then...

Morning girls, today is CD28 so AF should be here but as I O'd a day later than normal maybe a few more days yet... who knows!!

CP dropped a bit last night and of course it was the end of the world. TTC turns me into a real drama queen... not good!!

Still not going to test, if she isn't here by Weds may test but have a sneaking suspision she will be as have no symptoms and CP (although it has gone back up) isn't as good. Never mind at least if she comes i can enjoy a few vinos over the bank holiday weekend!!

I'm still hopeful Krissi, Pux and Moose! c'mon :bfp:!!!!

Samba any news??

morning Peeps!!

The :witch: has still yet to show her ugly mug... So for the time being all is not lost!! As you can see Im still proudly wearing my badge.

Krissi - Hope we have some good news monday, even if you havent tested that the :witch: hasn't got to you.

Pux - Sorry about the :bfn: but youre still in the running !!!

Moose - Stop pulling your pee sticks apart its not good for them

Momto3 - Hope you are well. Has the :witch: decided what she's doing yet

Marichua - Hope that you are feeling well, with not too much morning sickness

Nicky - Hello treacle

Hi everyone

i managed to resist POAS today yay!! planning to test on Sat so just need to refrain from peeing on them before that LOL x

Good luck with the testing Nicky and to anyone else testing over the weekend x

Nicky - Good luck hunny

Well I think :witch: is going to get me. Starting to get AF type cramps. Nevermind Im NOT going to let the :witch: get me down (not if I can help it)!!!

Sorry guys, I'm out. The :witch: arrived this morning. I kinda knew it was coming.
Krissi: At least I can have some drinks on our long weekend too! (Ours is Aug 30-Sept 1) I think we're going camping... maybe I can find an acorn tree and :sex: under it for more good luck!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for all the week-ender-testers!:thumpup:

Pux - Awww sorry she got you... Make sure you enjoy your last weekend away drinking etc as you wont be able to next month!!

hello ladies!

af has made her presence for sure .. i am cd3.. which i am ok with because i have plans to dive head first into a few bottles of shiraz this weekend... then of course do some bd'ing for practice... hope you are all well.. good luck testing..

sorry Pux.. we r now cycling together tho.. let the games begin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->