24th July CD1 ... I need buddies!!

Sorry momto3 she got you too!!

:witch: still hasn't shown her face. Wish that if shes going to then today we would be good so we can get on with the next cycle.

Ladies need your new test dates!! As I refuse to put a :bfn: next to anyones name :hissy:

So...we've only had one :bfp: ????

I vow to you guys... September better watch out! I'm gonna go so hard it'll make my DH head spin!!!:devil::gun::grr:\\:D/

Looking ahead (does anyone else do this?) My CD 28 is the day I leave for a 3 day trip to Las Vegas!!! Hmmmm... I think I feel lucky!!!

Faire - Im sorry that the :witch: is starting to catch up with you. :hug:

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/killaf.gif

VEGAS BABY!!! literally.... roll the dice and get a baby

Bwhaahaa, naw I haven't been taking them apart.....just reading the digital inserts....bad Moose!

Still no AF, she is due tomorrow. If she is coming she better be on time!

Sorry she found you Momto3, Pux, and Fairie....

Sorry Farie, mom and Pux, she is such a cow!

Still no AF for me yet but she was 2 days late last cycle so perhaps my cycle length has changed to 30 days in which case shes not due until tomorrow. I just want to know now!! Still not testing so I can't give you a new test date yet! When are you retesting Kerry?

September has to be our month!

I have a bit of a dillema. OH has his sperm anaylsis on 04/09 which if i come on over the weekend would make that day CD13 but he isn't allowed to have sex for 3 days before! Aaarggghh we could miss O this cycle. I am so annoyed so I am praying AF holds off until at least Mon or Tues. I will be gutted if i know we don't even have a chance next cycle!

I have peed on a stick!! Only because now I am officially late. But :bfn: nevermind, I was fully expecting that. So onwards and upwards, just hope that :witch: will turn up soon so my cycle isn't messed around to much.

Krissi - Well done for resisting to pee!! Im hoping that you neednt worry about next cycle. (fingers crossed) But if she is going to turn up I hope that its later rather than sooner. How are the temps today??

Moose - She might not be arriving for another 9 months or so....

Nicky - Im rooting for ya hun!

Pux - If you get your :bfp: there you can call the baby Vegas. ha ha ha :rofl:

Momto3 - Whens your new :bfp: date (PMA) !!

Or I could call him/or her "Bellagio" because that's where we ware staying. Or "Outlet" because I'll be doing some serious shopping!

Hey guys.... Look what baby.love made us!!! Isnt she fab!!

Hey girls i'd love to join you all, CD2 for me :( Thanks for inviting me Kerry :hugs:

Your welcome!!!

However we will all be getting :bfp:'s before september!! Is that ok with you?? :rofl:

I had a feeling it would be!!! yeyyy We have had one :bfp: so far!!!

cool, well i have a good feeling about this cycle so hopefully my PMA will help.

good luck for all those testing on the weekend..fingers crossed... this has to be our month girls ..we can do it!!

I POAS this morning & got a BFN so think I'll wait until sunday before testing again.

Good luck to anyone else who is testing soon xx

Nicky - Im going to have to pop on, on sunday to see how you get on! Best of luck sweetie!! I really want you to get your :bfp: after everything you have been through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->