24th July CD1 ... I need buddies!!

Hey ladies. Can I join you now. I kinda feel like and in-betweeny right now.

Sorry she got ya Sambatiki.

Still waiting for her here. I should have started today. I have only ever been late once before, and that was the cycle before this one....a whole 2 weeks late. I hope that doesn't happen again this cycle. She better show her green warty face soon.

Hello LeaArr!

Nicky - Im going to have to pop on, on sunday to see how you get on! Best of luck sweetie!! I really want you to get your :bfp: after everything you have been through.

Thanks babe :hugs:

my temp has shot up today so i got excited & tested with a internet cheapie and thought I had the faintest of faint lines so tested again with a 1st response but got :bfn: :cry:

Im really confused now :hissy: xx

Samba, so sorry :witch: showed her face!

Nicky, I've heard that IC detect HCG at 10mg while FR at 25mg so it could be that for a FR is a little bit early. I'll test again Sunday. If you're pg HCG should double giving a change for a FR test to work

Good luck!!

Hi LeaArr!! Welcome to team Kokopelli!!

Nicky - OMG OMG OMG, I hope this is it for you hun. There is nothing more that I want than to send you packing to first trimester!! Best of luck for tomorrow sweetie I have everything crossed for you. I'll back tomorrow to check!

Mariacha - Hope everything is going well!!

Moose - I hope that she doesnt turn up for you at all!! Keep us posted!!

Baby.love - Hiya :wave:

Good luck Nicky :hugs: i'll keep everything crossed for you.

I hope you are not crossing your legs! :rofl::rofl:
Not going to get a baby doing that!
(I stole that from someone else on a different thread...)

Im out guys :cry:

:witch: arrived this morning so my faint line yesterday must've been an evap :hissy:

Oh well.... I started using my CBFM today so maybe I'll have more luck this month eh?

good luck to everyone else :hugs: xx

Oh Nicky i am so sorry she got you hun :hugs: Good luck this month i hope the trial brings you tons of luck and a beautiful :bfp:

Sorry Nicky... You can join the "September Club" with us!

Aw Nicky, hugs coming your way {{{{}}}}

She still isn't here.....but my HPTs are all BFN. ACK!

I really don't think it will end up being a BFP, I feel nothing different. Maybe with the stress/excitement I am just going to be late....I am however going bonkers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->