25 and trying to conceive. Need a buddy!

Hey ladies,
Now I'm in a damn confusing state! Please helppppp!

According to FF, I ovulated on CD14, so I'm 19 DPO now (CD33) and 3 days late!

I tested on 13DPO :bfn: and tested today again :bfn:

I was having signs of AF arriving till yesterday.. today I have none! No pregnancy symptoms either... What is it then?? Late AF this month??

PS: My cycles are usually between 28-30 days.

Heyy, id love to join if that's okk?? I am 26 & been ttc for number 2 for almost 6yrs :hi:

I am currently in my 2ww at the moment [-o<

Thanks Ladies.
Has anyone here had any success with 100mg of clomid but not with 50mg?
I took 50mg last month but a progesterone test on cd21 showed no ovulation i was wondering if i probably ovulated later than expected
Ill be taking 100mg this month along with clearblue opk so i will see if i get a peak

Hey ladies,
Now I'm in a damn confusing state! Please helppppp!

According to FF, I ovulated on CD14, so I'm 19 DPO now (CD33) and 3 days late!

I tested on 13DPO :bfn: and tested today again :bfn:

I was having signs of AF arriving till yesterday.. today I have none! No pregnancy symptoms either... What is it then?? Late AF this month??

PS: My cycles are usually between 28-30 days.

Anyone please??

Anyone please??

Hey just hopped on!
This is odd! Have you been stressed?? You're not out till you're out! I'll be keeping my fx for you! With my first I didn't show up on a test until I was 11 weeks. So I'd say anything is possible!

Thanks for replying Lisa :) No stress as such... I'm calm and happy and have been exercising regularly. My last 2 period dates are May 4 and May 31 (short cycle lasting 27 days)

Since 3-4hours I've been sensing a sore throat and feeling chills since 2 days (which is a symptom for AF's arrival for me) but no AF show :(

Thanks Ladies.
Has anyone here had any success with 100mg of clomid but not with 50mg?
I took 50mg last month but a progesterone test on cd21 showed no ovulation i was wondering if i probably ovulated later than expected
Ill be taking 100mg this month along with clearblue opk so i will see if i get a peak

Id be interested to know this aswell...
I am still on 50mg atm but they are considering me for 100mg as last 2 mths my bloods haven't shown ovulation. Had my CD10 scan and she seemed hopeful and I had a 'Peak' on clearblue test on Friday so I'm hopin tht means I ovulated and my bloods nxt Monday will show this. If not think next month I'm going onto 100mg

Thanks for replying Lisa :) No stress as such... I'm calm and happy and have been exercising regularly. My last 2 period dates are May 4 and May 31 (short cycle lasting 27 days)

Since 3-4hours I've been sensing a sore throat and feeling chills since 2 days (which is a symptom for AF's arrival for me) but no AF show :(

I totally understand shorter cycles. Mine are anywhere from 26-29 days usually.
I hope you're doing well!
I'm supposed to ovulate in two days (according to my app) but I have a feeling it wont be until sunday, the opk I took today was super faint

I totally understand shorter cycles. Mine are anywhere from 26-29 days usually.
I hope you're doing well!
I'm supposed to ovulate in two days (according to my app) but I have a feeling it wont be until sunday, the opk I took today was super faint

Hey Lisa,
Its CD35 , no AF... symptoms have turned towards pregnancy ones...
- abdominal cramps since yesterday, twinges mostly- for a few mins
- my teeth hurt since morning and have become sensitive
- having headache since 6-7 hours
- Nausea (urge to vomit, stomach churning), had to throw up as soon as I got off the car after 10 min ride
- heightened sense of smell, I couldn't stand the smell of boiling milk, I had to run to throw up
- Loving the taste of sour yogurt and pickles

I don't want to see a negative... so I'm waiting to test for 2 more days.

Hey Lisa,
- Nausea (urge to vomit, stomach churning), had to throw up as soon as I got off the car after 10 min ride
- heightened sense of smell, I couldn't stand the smell of boiling milk, I had to run to throw up

Exciting! Keep updating us :)

I'm out! :bfn: again this morning and AF has arrived with all glory *frustrated* :(

Hey Lisa,

Oh that's so exciting!! I cant wait to find out!
Today is supposed to be O day but I'm deffinately not ovulating. I think my cycles are deffinately still trying to regulate after getting off the pill. I'm still thinking I wont ovulate till Sunday.
I'm okay with that though lol.

Id be interested to know this aswell...
I am still on 50mg atm but they are considering me for 100mg as last 2 mths my bloods haven't shown ovulation. Had my CD10 scan and she seemed hopeful and I had a 'Peak' on clearblue test on Friday so I'm hopin tht means I ovulated and my bloods nxt Monday will show this. If not think next month I'm going onto 100mg

Hey there, i hope ypu are still around. I did 50mg my first time which was last month n she bumped me str8 to 100 this cycle so tryin to stay hopeful.
Also i have created a thread call Provera and Clomid friend maybe you can keep in touch there as well..I'd like to hear more of your experiences
Fx babydust by the truckload

No worries Lisa :) thanks!! How are you doing? Did you get a positive OPK test?

Yeah I got it yesterday! I'm in classes all day today (5am-9pm) so no funny business during the day but we dtd last night and two nights before so fx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->