25 and trying to conceive. Need a buddy!

Sorry guys I've been off in my own world. The last three days I've had extremely sore breasts and while I'm only 8dpo I definitely poas yesterday and it was negative. I've been having odd ovulation twinges (this is why I can usually tell which side I'm ovulating from) and so I figured I'd use an opk and see if I'm ovulating a second time. Well it's a faint line. So now I'm confused and guess I'm gonna try another opk tomorrow and see if its darker or just gonna stay faint. Anyone had this happen? (I know I saw someone post about a faint opk like I just cant for the life of me remember if it was this thread or not) my head has been so all over the place. I have midterms next week and my oldest just got back from two weeks with his grandparents so its been a crazy week.

Also heather my advice would be to keep it simple but that's just me lol I got so overwhelmed that we basically said f**k it and had a Vegas wedding. My immediate family and his and we did a little white chapel wedding since we live in Vegas. Had a big bbq at out house afterwards and it was nice. My point is try to delegate if you can. There's going to be stress no matter what but delegating deffinately helps. Also keep in mind it's your day! What matters is you and him. Sending so much love and baby dust your way for this cycle!

Nooooooooo!!!! My boob pain is already starting to decrease. Past experience tells me that this is not my month. I’ll be waiting now until the witch is late before I test on 29th just so I don’t waste any tests. This is really frustrating and I’m trying not to read into it too much as but I’m so over this ttc thing. Why can’t I be like a teenager who can pretty much look at a guy and fall pregnant. Ahhhhh lol
Rant over :p

So I’m either 9 or 10 dpo (getting confused on days :p) and I have been having random shooting pains in my stomach generally below the belly button on the sides. Generally right side but sometimes left. Also pain in my back on the lower left side. Also been super nauseous after eating and even after drinking water. Once again I don’t want to read into it but fingers crossed these are all signs. Also boobs, although not as sore as after o, are still tender. Ahhhh I hate this 2WW

Sorry guys I've been off in my own world. The last three days I've had extremely sore breasts and while I'm only 8dpo I definitely poas yesterday and it was negative. I've been having odd ovulation twinges (this is why I can usually tell which side I'm ovulating from) and so I figured I'd use an opk and see if I'm ovulating a second time. Well it's a faint line. So now I'm confused and guess I'm gonna try another opk tomorrow and see if its darker or just gonna stay faint. Anyone had this happen? (I know I saw someone post about a faint opk like I just cant for the life of me remember if it was this thread or not) my head has been so all over the place. I have midterms next week and my oldest just got back from two weeks with his grandparents so its been a crazy week.

Also heather my advice would be to keep it simple but that's just me lol I got so overwhelmed that we basically said f**k it and had a Vegas wedding. My immediate family and his and we did a little white chapel wedding since we live in Vegas. Had a big bbq at out house afterwards and it was nice. My point is try to delegate if you can. There's going to be stress no matter what but delegating deffinately helps. Also keep in mind it's your day! What matters is you and him. Sending so much love and baby dust your way for this cycle!
Hi Lisa! Thanks so much for your message! I'm actually so tempted to have a small wedding with like 30 people haha.. but I am afraid I'll regret it. I just can't believe how expensive everything is. I totally wish we had longer to save. Dad is being a pain and thinks EVERYTHING i choose is unreasonable. But we will just have to see.

Regarding the opk, we always have LH in our bodies no matter the time of our cycle. So the faint line doesn't mean anything hun. I have heard of people getting strong positives when pregnant or close to af but faint lines are the norm. Hope I understood you correctly haha

I didn’t get a lot and now I get a bit. The only thing I’m worried about is that my boobs get really sore straight after o which I’ve read can mean that preosteon can be too low. Being a pregnancy hormone I always assumed it meant the opposite. If this isn’t the month I’m going to get bloods done to check my hormones as I think something is wrong :-(

Oh I’ve never heard that before ‍♀️

I used to get stacks of ewcm like disgustingly loads and now practically none.

If you started temping that could give you an idea of your levels

Hello @wantingagirl :) How are you doing? Any updates?

So sorry I had such a scare my wee boy was taken in an ambulance as he wasn’t responding and was eye rolling and floppy. Turns out he had a really bad viral infection they did bloods kept him in overnight checking oxygen levels and gave him an injection with antibiotics.

Asfm I’m on cd11 got a high opk yesterday the lines seem stronger today so hopefully an earlier ovulation. Started using conceive plus last night xx

Cath_heather - a hard decision to make but probably a wise move wedding planning is so stressful. We did it in a year too, we had just 50 close friends and family at the wedding and the rest for the dance. It’s definitely not about his big it is it’s between you and fiancé. And think money wise it passes by in a flash none was done on credit we saved it all. It’s all about what you want people will stick there oar In but it’s nothing to do with them.

My one regret is we have a beautiful castle just renovated would have loved to have been married here and do the whole ‘say yes to the dress’ we had to cut costs so my gran made mine and the rings were matching but not what I really wanted but you have to make sacrafices so it depends on what you want. He won’t renew vows! :( but I am getting a ring upgrade I just wanted to be married to him so guess depends what you do with the time limit you have.

Also made contact FF explain and maybe they can extend the membership xx

So sorry I had such a scare my wee boy was taken in an ambulance as he wasn’t responding and was eye rolling and floppy. Turns out he had a really bad viral infection they did bloods kept him in overnight checking oxygen levels and gave him an injection with antibiotics.

Asfm I’m on cd11 got a high opk yesterday the lines seem stronger today so hopefully an earlier ovulation. Started using conceive plus last night xx

I hope your boy is healthy now... that's scary to have been through such tough times.. Loads of hugs dear <3

F2FDA41B-8B39-40C0-94E9-7817D8F1E464.jpeg
I hope your boy is healthy now... that's scary to have been through such tough times.. Loads of hugs dear <3

Thank you hun..... so scary and being so helpless. He’s getting there now thankfully.

So got my peak earlier than expected, knew we shouldnt have done every other day and skipped last night boo! If I ovulate today rather than tomorrow even less of a chance. They say that 1-2 days before more chance than ovulation day :sulk:

SO 4 days until my expected period. My boobs are still aching and have been fighting a cold the last few days so I’ve been feeling pretty down. Fingers crossed for this cycle but I feel the same as every month and think af will show her face right on time. I’m tempted to test in the morning but I’m not sure if I should waste a test just yet or just wait.

I'm out. Af reared her ugly head today. The worst part was I woke up from a dream that AF started during class at like 4am and when I went to pee it was there. I feel defeated. I dont know why but I do. Guess I'll keep my fx for this cycle.
Good luck to everyone else!

I'm out. Af reared her ugly head today. The worst part was I woke up from a dream that AF started during class at like 4am and when I went to pee it was there. I feel defeated. I dont know why but I do. Guess I'll keep my fx for this cycle.
Good luck to everyone else!
Fingers crossed for July. I think I’ll be joining you

Af is due in 3 days and man my symptoms are going crazy. I’m not sure if it’s this cold/flu doing it to me but one minute I think I’m definitely out then the next my symptoms are back full speed ahead. Today my boobs have starting aching doming chronic. Different from usual ‘pain’ definitely aching. I’ve also been bloated and ind been having stomach cramps as a result. I’ve also been starving but then struggling to eat all of my food. I’ve also noticed a lot of cream white cm when I go to the toilet (TMI) Definitely different from every other month but like I said it could just be the cold/flu. Still haven’t tested yet as I’m sure I can wait til Saturday but I’m still tempted, more so after today lol.

Hows everyone else going?

How the wedding planing Cath-heather?

Yeah tell us more about wedding stuff cath-heather!

I'm keeping my fx for you Kimmy! You're not out till you're out! I have a love hate relationship with symptom spotting. I'm always way off base.

I hope everyone else is doing okay!!

Hello pretty ladies!
Regarding wedding planning, we think we may have found our perfect venue. Its in the countryside and rustic. We will most likely getting married in the woods. They're currently clearing out trees. Its super beautiful. We have also settled on a photographer, I didn't realise how expensive they are, wow! But she gave us a pretty good deal and her work is AMAZING. The rest is still in the works. The bridesmaids have organised a consult at a wedding dress shop for tomorrow so pretty excited for that.

How is everyone? Sorry that AF started for some of you :(

Hello pretty ladies!
Regarding wedding planning, we think we may have found our perfect venue. Its in the countryside and rustic. We will most likely getting married in the woods. They're currently clearing out trees. Its super beautiful. We have also settled on a photographer, I didn't realise how expensive they are, wow! But she gave us a pretty good deal and her work is AMAZING. The rest is still in the works. The bridesmaids have organised a consult at a wedding dress shop for tomorrow so pretty excited for that.

How is everyone? Sorry that AF started for some of you :(

Oh my goodness that place is gorgeous!
Photographers are insanely priced. That's actually my biggest regret though is not having one for my wedding. I have a few good pictures but not many (my mom is a photographer so she offered but she was too happy and distracted to actually take many pictures lol)
Af is gone now for me, which is actually pretty odd because I'm usually a 4-5 day kind of person but this one was hardly 3 days. Oh well, on to this cycle!

Hey I'd love to join here. Im 26. Neen tryin for a while so im on day 3 of provera them i start clomid on cd 2-6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->