25 and trying to conceive. Need a buddy!

Hello ladies! So lovely to see some positive messages coming through...Cd8 for me. We haven't started bding as Ive had a bit of a bladder infection :(

Omg the boob pain is intense today. Although it’s way too soon to be a pregnancy sign it still makes me feel better. It’s weird. Before ttc the boob pain was just a pain the the ass. It also makes me feel better as they are bigger during this period lol. I’m pretty sure boob pain early is the progesterone rising. I hope it’s a good sign.

I’m March 17th. Although I’m hoping for a positive this cycle just to meet my before 30 want. I’ll be happy either way though. Before 30 or after 30. As long as it happens
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let me know when you test! I think I'll be testing the 23rd. \\:D/

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let me know when you test! I think I'll be testing the 23rd. \\:D/
I’m not testing until 28th. That should be the day before af arrives and I will have af symptoms if she is coming. I’m only like 3 dpo and my boobs are killing me. I hope it’s a good sign.

Hi ladies.

So I have had EWCM as well as a positive opk today. We bded last night and tonight. BUT we have decided to hold off on trying until after we are married( April 2020), if we don't get pregnant this cycle.This was suggested by me because wedding plans are already underway and stressing me to the max. Downside is that I've paid for a years subscription with Fertility Friend I would still like to keep this thread to follow all you ladies on your journey and possibly share my wedding ventures xxx

Hi ladies.

So I have had EWCM as well as a positive opk today. We bded last night and tonight. BUT we have decided to hold off on trying until after we are married( April 2020), if we don't get pregnant this cycle.This was suggested by me because wedding plans are already underway and stressing me to the max. Downside is that I've paid for a years subscription with Fertility Friend I would still like to keep this thread to follow all you ladies on your journey and possibly share my wedding ventures xxx

It’s true that wedding plans can be stressful and you wouldn’t want to add trying to conceive on top of that. Good luck to this cycle otherwise enjoy your wedding planning and trying next year. We are all still young so another 10 or so months won’t hurt xx

Update here. Approx 7DPO. Boobs have been killing since o. I feel like someone has punched me in the chest lol. Yesterday I kept needing to go to the toilet like every hour while at work. These are common PMS for me though so we will keep waiting. I still have 10 days til I’m testing so I need to just wait.

I hope you get your BFP @Kimmy1990 ! They seem like very promising symptoms!! :)

@Cath_Heather : Hearty congratulations for your wedding! Very happy for you dear :) Please stay in touch as we like talking to you and sharing our progress <3

Good luck with wedding arrangements and have fun! :)

So EWCM was present last night and we bd’d I really hope that this is the month. I was reading last night that in your 20’s you can have up to 5 days of EWCM and in your 30’s only 1-2. Ahhh I really wish i started trying earlier but can’t change that now. Baby dust to all :dust:

This is interesting as since my last son I’ve really lacked in ewcm where I used to get loads. I bought conceive plus

This is interesting as since my last son I’ve really lacked in ewcm where I used to get loads. I bought conceive plus
I didn’t get a lot and now I get a bit. The only thing I’m worried about is that my boobs get really sore straight after o which I’ve read can mean that preosteon can be too low. Being a pregnancy hormone I always assumed it meant the opposite. If this isn’t the month I’m going to get bloods done to check my hormones as I think something is wrong :-(

Hello beautiful ladies! I hope you all well.
So we are going to look at 2 venues this weekend! I am so excited! I must say that the nerves have hit full force. As you all are married, please throw all your advise my way.. normal to be anxious?

So we are going to look at 2 venues this weekend! I am so excited! I must say that the nerves have hit full force. As you all are married, please throw all your advise my way.. normal to be anxious?
Don’t stress too much and don’t let others try and have a say. It’s your day and that’s all that matters

Ok so I’m approx 8 dpo today and I’ve had slight at like cramps. I’ve read that this is what implantion feels like. Either that or I’m really hungry (I’m always hungry) or af is starting super early. I’m really hoping for implantion. I’ve necer felt cramps this far out from at so fingers crossed. I’ve worked out that I have a long luteal phase so I still have about a week until af is even due. Ahhhhhhh fingers are crossed big time.

Ps I need to stop symptom spotting as I am sending myself crazy.

Anxiety and nervousness is normal dear. But calm yourself down a bit as it may stress you in the long run and start affecting your health.

I can suggest a few things if you'd like...

Make a list of
- all the invitees from both your sides
- all the shopping you need to do starting from clothes, accessories, return gifts, etc
- the salon/spa visits needed for both of you and book appointments in advance if required
- food and beverage arrangements, wedding cake etc

And most importantly set up reminders and notes for all that you need to do at a later time/a few weeks before the D-day!

Good luck! And enjoy your wedding planning and arrangements, do not stress yourselves with too much excitement and anxiety... everything will fall into place and take its course eventually!!! :)

Ok so I’m approx 8 dpo today and I’ve had slight at like cramps. I’ve read that this is what implantion feels like. Either that or I’m really hungry (I’m always hungry) or af is starting super early. I’m really hoping for implantion. I’ve necer felt cramps this far out from at so fingers crossed. I’ve worked out that I have a long luteal phase so I still have about a week until af is even due. Ahhhhhhh fingers are crossed big time.

Ps I need to stop symptom spotting as I am sending myself crazy.

Last month I had all positive symptoms, but it led to early arrival of AF Lol.. Its best to wait until you test and see the results than to stress out feeling the symptoms dear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->