25 and trying to conceive. Need a buddy!

Ladies.. a little bad news. So I've been battling to lose weight even with gyming and eating fairly healthy, the doctor sent me for bloods to test if I'm insulin resistent which I am :( luckily not to the point of diabetes. She said it may affect my fertility so I'm being extra careful. We hoping to try just after the wedding in April 2020.

How you ladies?

Hi ladies,

Please reply ... I'm confused :(

I am on my cycle day 20 today and I have noticed dark brown watery discharge since 2 days. I have never had this kind of discharge unless it was the beginning of my period.

My last period date was July 31

We had planned to take a break from TTC as we had lot of travel plans. But we are not preventing either..just going with the flow.. and DTD on August 4th,7th,14th,15th,16th,17th

Could this be ovulation spotting or implantation bleeding or something else?? Is this normal or not??

Me too!! I’m 24 and my husband and I just started trying! So exciting but so nerve wracking too.

Hey all, what's going on with everyone? There hasnt been a post here in a month! Mridula, whats going on with you? This is our second month TTC and I'm 29 now. I had my first daughter who is 7 when I was 22, and had my second daughter who is 4 when I was 24. I feel a lot older now. Its looking like im not ovulating this month? Im on CD 14 and no positive O test, which is weird for me. Last month we had sex every day around when I ovulated and it didn't work. :( Both my daughters were first try babies.

Hey all, what's going on with everyone? There hasnt been a post here in a month! Mridula, whats going on with you? This is our second month TTC and I'm 29 now. I had my first daughter who is 7 when I was 22, and had my second daughter who is 4 when I was 24. I feel a lot older now. Its looking like im not ovulating this month? Im on CD 14 and no positive O test, which is weird for me. Last month we had sex every day around when I ovulated and it didn't work. :( Both my daughters were first try babies.
I’m on cycle...I don’t even know now. We have been having no luck yet those month had a lot of ewcm around o so fingers crossed. OH and I are looking at being tested now as it’s been way too long. I’m 29 almost 30 and I would have liked to at least be pregnant now. Unfortunately it looks like it might be a long road for us :-(

I just got a very strong positive on my ovulation test this evening! Looks like Im ovulating 4-5 days late for some reason. We already had sex this afternoon. Will try and do again the next two days. I’m sorry to hear that Kimmy! How long have you been trying? Are you trying for your first?

Hey there! I'm just waiting to test this month.. my period is in 3 days.

Last month I had mid-cycle brown spotting for about 5 days, I went to the ObGyn and got a full check.. Pap Smear, STD, UTI, Ultrasound scan of uterus and I got back all the results as Normal :) And my blood and urine pregnancy tests came up negative. The doctor said it could just be old blood or just a weird cycle.

So we started afresh this month and hoping for the good :)

Hello pretty ladies. I do pop around hoping to see some positives. Sad that everyone has been quiet :( still preventing for now. Really dont want to have a bump when I get married.

@mridula I'm holding everything crossed for testing day. You feeling hopeful?

@Kimmy1990 I'm sorry that it still hasn't happened for you. Maybe ask your doctor to do some blood work and get hubbys semen count and mobility. Maybe theres something you can do to improve your chances.

Hey guys! Been kind of all over the place with school and the boys I'm 5dpo and I feel like I'm going crazy. If it doesn't happen this month or next we will be waiting for two more years before we ttc again as I'll be entering nursing school next fall and I'm really hoping to not be pregnant during that time. I poas yesterday even though I knew it would come back negative but I'm a poas addict so who knows. I feel like I'm overanalyzing every little thing right now.
Hope everyone's holding up on this ttc journey. I know it's hard.

Hey girl im fine. About to start my third cycle of clomid this time with metformin seeming like i might be clomid resistant. Everything is streessssss!!
How are you doing.. any luck?

Oh good luck for this cycle :) I've had nothing yet... like literally I'm in such a confused state.. No AF, No BFP 4 days late.. AF like symptoms come and go like crazy and no pregnancy symptoms apart from sore boobs and sensitive nipples. My head is like a junkyard right now trying to figure things out :(

Oh good luck for this cycle :) I've had nothing yet... like literally I'm in such a confused state.. No AF, No BFP 4 days late.. AF like symptoms come and go like crazy and no pregnancy symptoms apart from sore boobs and sensitive nipples. My head is like a junkyard right now trying to figure things out :(
I can definitely attest! Im kinda in that same boat. Have you tried clomid? Have you ever been diagnosed with anything which affects fertility?

I can definitely attest! Im kinda in that same boat. Have you tried clomid? Have you ever been diagnosed with anything which affects fertility?

Got my period just after I wrote that post.. off to next cycle...

I'm 27 years old, don't want to try clomid or any other stuffs yet as I've no fertility problems.. I got Pap Smear test, vaginal Ultrasound scan, Chlamydia test, Thyroid test and all of them were negative and my uterus and cervix looks very normal.
According to my doctor, I sometimes have long cycles due to stress or sleep deprivation, so this cycle lasted 32 days which is 3 days longer than usual. So she said nothing to worry about.

Variations of 3-7 days in a cycle is considered normal.

@mridula oh no! I know when I'm overly stressing about bfn and bfps or something else I do tend to end up late. I hate that feeling because its like you dont even know your own body and you start questioning things

@TaylorK fx for this cycle for you.

Afm- I think I got a faint positive today but I may just be losing my marbles I'm not sure. I'm definitely testing again tomorrow though when I'll be 9dpo (that's when I got my positive with my last pregnancy) fx.

@mridula oh no! I know when I'm overly stressing about bfn and bfps or something else I do tend to end up late. I hate that feeling because its like you dont even know your own body and you start questioning things

@TaylorK fx for this cycle for you.

Afm- I think I got a faint positive today but I may just be losing my marbles I'm not sure. I'm definitely testing again tomorrow though when I'll be 9dpo (that's when I got my positive with my last pregnancy) fx.

That's great news for you Lisa :) FX and praying for you! Keep me updated :)

Got my period just after I wrote that post.. off to next cycle...

I'm 27 years old, don't want to try clomid or any other stuffs yet as I've no fertility problems.. I got Pap Smear test, vaginal Ultrasound scan, Chlamydia test, Thyroid test and all of them were negative and my uterus and cervix looks very normal.
According to my doctor, I sometimes have long cycles due to stress or sleep deprivation, so this cycle lasted 32 days which is 3 days longer than usual. So she said nothing to worry about.

Variations of 3-7 days in a cycle is considered normal.
Im 26.. but i have slight pcos so i dont ovulate as regularly as i shud be ...so the clomid was to assist with that. Got some spottin this morning so i guess Af is on its way!
@lisaalove i pray this is it for you FX plenty Babydust!!!

It's more pink today! I dont think I'm going crazy guys! I think I got my bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->