25 and trying to conceive. Need a buddy!

I’m at CD 5 just under 2 weeks until Mubarak next 2WW. I’m really hoping I don’t have too many more of these cycles trying. I just want a baby :-( lol

I stopped the pill 2 months ago too. Last months cycle was ridiculously short. Think 23 days. On cd31 and no sign of af. I did test yesterday and sure it was negative but only 8dpo today so got some time. Trying not to overthink it.

That's kind of funny actually mine was exactly 23 days this month. I wish I was better at not overthinking things. I will say I've started looking at my diaper groups again (we use cloth) and the brand we primarily use is coming out with an "over the rainbow" themed diaper and I'm so excited about it that I am gonna buy it. I know that were obviously not pregnant yet but that song means so much to me and it always comes on when I need it the most and the fact that the diaper is being released when we decide were starting up the ttc process is just kind of cosmic, if you will.

I hope your day at the airport goes smoothly! X

That sounds absolutely lovely! Are these groups UK based? Id like to have a look! And don't feel bad about buying items when not pregnant yet, I've already stocked up on sooo much. Its hard to let things go when I run a baby shop and always have such cute things coming in.

Temp has been dipping the past 2 days. Not hopeful at all :(

View attachment 1062169
:-(

Think positively. There is always next month. That’s what I keep telling myself anyway. We are still young and have plenty of time left. We need to make sure that we enjoy our love making with our partners and not let trying to conceive get in the way of our love

Think positively. There is always next month. That’s what I keep telling myself anyway. We are still young and have plenty of time left. We need to make sure that we enjoy our love making with our partners and not let trying to conceive get in the way of our love
I know what you mean! My partner has made me feel a whole ton better about it.. it's only month two as well. The dip could also be implantation but not so sure that it would be this late. I think tomorrows temp will give me some sort of answer. How are you?

That sounds absolutely lovely! Are these groups UK based? Id like to have a look! And don't feel bad about buying items when not pregnant yet, I've already stocked up on sooo much. Its hard to let things go when I run a baby shop and always have such cute things coming in.
No they are US based, but I know there are retailers in the UK that sell the brand. They're Smart Bottoms, I kept a bunch from when the youngest was in diapers so while we deffinately don't need any more it's fun and keeps me feeling positive. I've been looking at pumps again and just other things we would need and holy guac I forgot how expensive they are. :shock: I would LOVE to run a baby shop but I'd probably end up keeping half the stuff. Lol

This is what I keep trying to remind myself too. Fx for you still though <3

I’m doing really well. We are trying to have fun this month and have been bd’ing very frequently in the lead up to o. I’m due to o in just over a week (using the last 2 months of cycles to predict) but just making sure we do not miss my fertile period. I’m hoping all this bd’ing will keep stress at bay lol

Hello pretty ladies!
Temp dipped again. Just above coverline, so pretty sure AF will start in a couple days.
I'm so excited for all of you entering O :D

What you all been up to, besides baby dancing(yes Kimmy ;) ) haha

I’m doing really well. We are trying to have fun this month and have been bd’ing very frequently in the lead up to o. I’m due to o in just over a week (using the last 2 months of cycles to predict) but just making sure we do not miss my fertile period. I’m hoping all this bd’ing will keep stress at bay lol

I wouldn't mind some good ol' not thinking about babies bd lol. Hubby has an appointment tomorrow and hes going to see if they can test his hormone levels. The last year or two he has not been in any kind of a mood. It's really put a damper on our relationship as I'm a touch kind of person. I need cuddles and handholding. The need to be close kind of person. All he wants is to be left alone and has no drive at all. I am really hoping the dr can help him. I just want my spontaneous husband back. Sorry I went off on a rant tangent but it took him so much to even make this appointment as he hates the doctors.

Hello pretty ladies!
Temp dipped again. Just above coverline, so pretty sure AF will start in a couple days.
I'm so excited for all of you entering O :D

What you all been up to, besides baby dancing(yes Kimmy ;) ) haha

I'm sorry! I think I'm gonna test tomorrow just to see but I'm not sure what this cycle will be like for me and how my body will start regulating with being off of the pill.
All I've done the last week is study for my first biology exam of the summer which is tomorrow
How are you doing? Any plans for the weekend? I know it's only Wednesday but I feel like I've been looking forward to the weekend since Monday [-o&lt;

I'm sorry! I think I'm gonna test tomorrow just to see but I'm not sure what this cycle will be like for me and how my body will start regulating with being off of the pill.
All I've done the last week is study for my first biology exam of the summer which is tomorrow
How are you doing? Any plans for the weekend? I know it's only Wednesday but I feel like I've been looking forward to the weekend since Monday [-o&lt;
I was ready for Friday on Monday already haha! This week had been dreadful. Our boss just throws things at us and thinks it's going to be done with a wave of a wand! The chiropractor that works in our offices as offered me a part time job( Im a medical administrator) which would mean I could resign from the one side of my job and work for her. I work for 2 practices( dietitians and orthotist) and the orthotist is the problem but i love the dietitians work, so ill stay with them and leave the orthotist. Hope that makes sense the stress hasnt been good for me or my relationship so I need to make changes and fast. Im hoping to relax over the weekend, it never seems to happen though. How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->