25 and trying to conceive. Need a buddy!

Eeek! Holding thumbs for you!
I really hope so. I have a feeling that af might be making a late appearance as those light and cramps have come a few times tonight, but I have also read that people have got their BFP following light cramps. I really hate the 2WW.

Nearly positive OPK + slight spotting + pinching in my left side makes me think I have finally ovulated!!!

Hi ladies, I need help!

From the past 2 days, I'm feeling very gassy and can't sleep later than 5 am as my stomach hurts...I didn't eat sufficient dinner the previous day and I thought that I'm feeling gassy because of that. But I never ever had such bad gas (though I feel it only when I have a long gap between meals and gets better as soon as I eat)

This time it's going on for 2 days and I get constant burps, which is annoying...
any idea why this might be??

PS: I'm 8DPO and we casually DTD a few times during ovulation week..not intending to get pregnant yet (as I'm on a weight loss diet plan)

Nearly positive OPK + slight spotting + pinching in my left side makes me think I have finally ovulated!!!
I think I finally ovulated on CD3, SO 3dpo today. I have never ovulated this late, but late is better than nothing I guess when do you plan on testing? Ill be testing on Sat or Sunday. X

Hi ladies, I need help!

From the past 2 days, I'm feeling very gassy and can't sleep later than 5 am as my stomach hurts...I didn't eat sufficient dinner the previous day and I thought that I'm feeling gassy because of that. But I never ever had such bad gas (though I feel it only when I have a long gap between meals and gets better as soon as I eat)

This time it's going on for 2 days and I get constant burps, which is annoying...
any idea why this might be??

PS: I'm 8DPO and we casually DTD a few times during ovulation week..not intending to get pregnant yet (as I'm on a weight loss diet plan)
My friend from afar! Those seem like they could be legit symptoms! When is AF due?

So I thought we could share pictures of our current babies. I don't have any human ones yet ♡ My rescue Maltese X- Olive 6 months
♡My adopted Siamese X- Lilly 5 months
♡My rescue Siamese X- Baby 12 years

20190528_102006_compress87.jpg 20190528_101706_compress48.jpg 20190515_214009_compress99.jpg

The witch got me today. Onto the next month of ttc

Ohh that sucks! Never hated AF so much in my entire life before TTC...

I am still feeling gassy since morning and my husband says he's very sure I won't be pregnant this month... the gas could be bcos of my eating habits.. I don't want to believe him... :-(
I just hope AF doesn't show on June 2nd or 3rd and I get a BFP... I'm craving for a baby now!!!

I am still feeling gassy since morning and my husband says he's very sure I won't be pregnant this month... the gas could be bcos of my eating habits.. I don't want to believe him... :-(
I just hope AF doesn't show on June 2nd or 3rd and I get a BFP... I'm craving for a baby now!!!
I had the worse gas I’ve ever had this last cycle to the point my stomach hurt. Very weird symptom. Fingers crossed for you. Stay away witch

Tell hubby he cannot see what is happened in your uterus, so he must ssssh! People get pregnant from having sex once. You have 3 times! I cant wait for you to test! Eeek

5dpo for me(I think). This cycle has been a disaster for me so I'm not too confident.

Sorry I've been MIA lately guys. Disappointed. I suppose I should be happy but we ended up doing the bd a few days after ovulation and was secretly hoping that it might happen. Didn't want to get my hope's up. AF reared her ugly head today. And this is my first official cycle with no bc in my system. Fx this is the month! Going to reread all of what I missed now!

Sorry I've been MIA lately guys. Disappointed. I suppose I should be happy but we ended up doing the bd a few days after ovulation and was secretly hoping that it might happen. Didn't want to get my hope's up. AF reared her ugly head today. And this is my first official cycle with no bc in my system. Fx this is the month! Going to reread all of what I missed now!
Hello hun! Welcome back!
Sorry that the witch showed her ugly head! But onto a new cycle. Be positive ♡ I'm 6dpo. I ovulated reallllly late :(

I got brown discharge today morning... don't know what it means.. should I consider it as my period or is it just spotting? I'm so confused :( . I don't see a red color yet..its been 4 hours since I first saw the brown

I got heavy flow just now.. so I'm out this month :(

Hello hun! Welcome back!
Sorry that the witch showed her ugly head! But onto a new cycle. Be positive ♡ I'm 6dpo. I ovulated reallllly late :(

Bright side to that I suppose is you'll get to poas before the rest of us get to again I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!
Getting over it now, it's an oddly heavy flow for me this month. I'm guessing it's from stopping birth control.
Hopefully only have two or three days left of AF, going to the airport at 3am and will be in them for the next 13 hours after with the 4 yo. I'm just praying hes not going crazy in the airports

Bright side to that I suppose is you'll get to poas before the rest of us get to again I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!
Getting over it now, it's an oddly heavy flow for me this month. I'm guessing it's from stopping birth control.
Hopefully only have two or three days left of AF, going to the airport at 3am and will be in them for the next 13 hours after with the 4 yo. I'm just praying hes not going crazy in the airports
I stopped the pill 2 months ago too. Last months cycle was ridiculously short. Think 23 days. On cd31 and no sign of af. I did test yesterday and sure it was negative but only 8dpo today so got some time. Trying not to overthink it.

I hope your day at the airport goes smoothly! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->