25 and trying to conceive. Need a buddy!

I was ready for Friday on Monday already haha! This week had been dreadful. Our boss just throws things at us and thinks it's going to be done with a wave of a wand! The chiropractor that works in our offices as offered me a part time job( Im a medical administrator) which would mean I could resign from the one side of my job and work for her. I work for 2 practices( dietitians and orthotist) and the orthotist is the problem but i love the dietitians work, so ill stay with them and leave the orthotist. Hope that makes sense the stress hasnt been good for me or my relationship so I need to make changes and fast. Im hoping to relax over the weekend, it never seems to happen though. How about you?

Yeah it does make sense! I'm just hoping to get a few weeks of my school work done this weekend. My oldest is with my grandparents for the next week so I'm trying to get as much done as possible before he gets back. Went to the movies with the youngest this morning and saw the secret life of pets. It was a pretty cute movie! I took an opk yesterday and today. My app said yesterday was a .16 (super low) today it says .52 which makes no sense to me because it looks lighter than yesterday. Thank God for the app or I think I'd be loosing my mind trying to figure out these dang tests. Also, I'm sorry to hear about AF! That means you deserve lots of chocolate this weekend though lol.

My fertile time is here. Excited to get a few days of bd in as I have a few days off work.
Cath_Heather. Sorry AF came, but good luck to the next month of trying. Its so frustrating, I know but we need to continue to stay positive x

Wantingagirl. Welcome

Thank you ladies :) I’m feeling very much out. Hopefully I don’t have as long a road as last time. Age is not really on my side.
Cath_Heather so sorry if it makes you feel better my first took 12 months

Took an opk last night (same time as usual) an there wasnt even a line. Today is supposed to be O and I know that after getting off the pill it can mess with your cycle but why was I having faint lines and then just nothing. It's making me not even want to test today but I guess I'm still going to.. I just dont want to take it and not see a line. ](*,)](*,)

Took an opk last night (same time as usual) an there wasnt even a line. Today is supposed to be O and I know that after getting off the pill it can mess with your cycle but why was I having faint lines and then just nothing. It's making me not even want to test today but I guess I'm still going to.. I just dont want to take it and not see a line. ](*,)](*,)
My advice would be to keep testing. Have you been testing every day? I don't want you to not test and you miss your surge. You can have nothing and then a blazing positive 12 hours later.. it happens with me. Hows your chart looking if you are charting this cycle? Xx

Yeah it does make sense! I'm just hoping to get a few weeks of my school work done this weekend. My oldest is with my grandparents for the next week so I'm trying to get as much done as possible before he gets back. Went to the movies with the youngest this morning and saw the secret life of pets. It was a pretty cute movie! I took an opk yesterday and today. My app said yesterday was a .16 (super low) today it says .52 which makes no sense to me because it looks lighter than yesterday. Thank God for the app or I think I'd be loosing my mind trying to figure out these dang tests. Also, I'm sorry to hear about AF! That means you deserve lots of chocolate this weekend though lol.
I rate us adults enjoy the animations more than the kids some times! Haha!

How long have you been off the pill for. It took me almost 12 months to start ovulating again when I came off which is why I would never ever take the pill again. I think it’s also the reason it’s still taking me so long to get pregnant as it really stuffs up your hormones. Fingers crossed yours isn’t as stuffed up as mine was. I’ve seen others ladies on this site okp for a couple of months everyday after getting off the pill to get to know their cycles. Couple be expensive but worth it?

So EWCM was present last night and we bd’d I really hope that this is the month. I was reading last night that in your 20’s you can have up to 5 days of EWCM and in your 30’s only 1-2. Ahhh I really wish i started trying earlier but can’t change that now. Baby dust to all :dust:

I got pregnant after I got off the pill no problem with my last kiddo. I supposed I was keeping my fingers crossed for that to be the case this time lol no charts but these are my tests. First picture is last cycle. I got lucky and randomly felt the urge to test (also my ovaries were in pain and I can usually tell o by that lol) and the second is so far this time. Deffinately not close lol having ewcm for the last few days but basically nothing for this cycle yet. I'm a poas addict so I'll keep testing anyways but it's kind of disappointing. I know I'll probably o next week because I'm still pretty early (my cycles are usually 29 days even not on the pill) Screenshot_20190608-211533_Premom.jpg Screenshot_20190608-211537_Premom.jpg

I got pregnant after I got off the pill no problem with my last kiddo. I supposed I was keeping my fingers crossed for that to be the case this time lol no charts but these are my tests. First picture is last cycle. I got lucky and randomly felt the urge to test (also my ovaries were in pain and I can usually tell o by that lol) and the second is so far this time. Deffinately not close lol having ewcm for the last few days but basically nothing for this cycle yet. I'm a poas addict so I'll keep testing anyways but it's kind of disappointing. I know I'll probably o next week because I'm still pretty early (my cycles are usually 29 days even not on the pill) View attachment 1062483 View attachment 1062485
If I'm seeing correctly, you didn't test on cd11. Maybe that is when you ovulated as cd10 and cd12 are pretty close to positive.

Oh, you mentioned that the first pictures were last cycle. I still have hope for you! X

Oh, you mentioned that the first pictures were last cycle. I still have hope for you! X
Thank you for crossing your fingers I'll be ovulating today or tomorrow!!!! Bd for me! Just got this guy. Man I feel like testing is more stressful than anything...Screenshot_20190609-133543_Premom.jpg

Hey girls. How is everyone feeling?

I have now ovulated and are into my 2WW. WE BD’d about 4 times during my fertile period and when EWCM was present so I have my fingers crossed for this cycle but don’t want to get my hopes up too much. Boobs started hurting this morning and had the ovary twinges yesterday. It’s crazy how much we notice now that we are actively ttc.

Hey girls. How is everyone feeling?

I have now ovulated and are into my 2WW. WE BD’d about 4 times during my fertile period and when EWCM was present so I have my fingers crossed for this cycle but don’t want to get my hopes up too much. Boobs started hurting this morning and had the ovary twinges yesterday. It’s crazy how much we notice now that we are actively ttc.
Hi Kimmy! :)
Nothing much happening this side.. on CD6 so a looooong way to go for me haha. You're probably well into your TWW! I'm rooting for a 2 lined test soon ;) how you feeling? Any new symptoms? I'm sad I'm not in the same part of my cycle as you girls.. feels like I'm the only one not in my TWW :( buuuut I have all you lovelies to root for while I wait. X

Hi ladies! I have a long update!! :)

I have tested positive ovulation today, which I had never tested using Ovulation kit or temping until this cycle but I always knew that I ovulate around 13-14th day of my cycle and my luteal phase is generally 15 days long.

My OH seems to be happy about it and he said that he too knew my ewcm days ;) LOL

But we aren't BDing this cycle. We are still on the protective method cos OH wants me to loose some weight before I conceive (he supposedly has done his study and found that women gain around 10-15 kilos of weight during pregnancy)

So I have lost 2 kilos already in my goal to loose 5 (I was 62 kilos, now approx. 59-60 kilos)

I feel positive energy flowing through my mind and body today and I am running quick towards my weight loss goal! (I'm eating healthy and doing 20-30 mins of Yoga daily morning and 20-30 mins of brisk walk + jog in the evening, I want to loose weight the Healthy way!!)

Hi Kimmy! :)
Nothing much happening this side.. on CD6 so a looooong way to go for me haha. You're probably well into your TWW! I'm rooting for a 2 lined test soon ;) how you feeling? Any new symptoms? I'm sad I'm not in the same part of my cycle as you girls.. feels like I'm the only one not in my TWW :( buuuut I have all you lovelies to root for while I wait. X
Today is the first day of no EWCM so I’m calling this 1dpo. I’m thinking my luteal phase is longer say 15-16 days so I’ll still be testing on 28th. No symptoms yet and boobs have just started hurting today right on que. we definitely got a few good days of bd in earlier during my fertile period (hoping for a girl :) ) I’ll keep you up to date with my process but I dont want to think too much about it because I always get my hopes up.

Screenshot_20190613-223121_Premom.jpg
Oh boy! Almost a positive! Eeeek! Have you got anymore of these amazing results?

Yessss I got my positive the next day! We had a little bd and I'm now I'm my tww. Though I oddly feel a sense of peace if it doesnt happen this cycle as that would put my due date literally in between dh and I's birthday. Hes Feb 18 and I'm March 18th lol attaching the rest of my tests. I stopped after they started going down.

View attachment 1062726

Yessss I got my positive the next day! We had a little bd and I'm now I'm my tww. Though I oddly feel a sense of peace if it doesnt happen this cycle as that would put my due date literally in between dh and I's birthday. Hes Feb 18 and I'm March 18th lol attaching the rest of my tests. I stopped after they started going down.
I’m March 17th. Although I’m hoping for a positive this cycle just to meet my before 30 want. I’ll be happy either way though. Before 30 or after 30. As long as it happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->