<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

DH asked if I mind him going out tonight. If he goes he won't be home till late and I said that's no problem bc he deserves a night out. Secretly tho I don't want him to go bc I'm in pain from walking around the store we went to and I went up and down the stairs one 2 many times. With that said I don't want to go up n down again so I won't be able to go down and make myself dinner bc then I'll be stuck down there.:shrug: I'm not going to say anything tho bc I don't want him to think he is my caretaker u know. He does everything for me and deserves to go out. If I didn't go to that store I would have been fine tonight on my own. I hope he decides not to go but I won't influence that decision by telling him I don't feel well.

Oooh lovely pics trin...........can I come to SA for the dog? Its snowing here!

Good evening everyone :flower:

I have literally just sat down after a lovely but busy day....don't ask me where the day went!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their weekends so far :hugs:

I'm falling apart toda. I have a funny tremmer on my left eyebrow, you know how you get them sometimes. It's off-putting. I hope my customer's don't see!

I am so freaking stiff, walking around is getting harder and harder. The referral for my physio was sent off end of Nov and I'm still waiting. I might go to the doctor on my day off next week. I don't know if the cold has something ot do with it, but I'm not cold at work. We have the heating whacked up so I'm actually too hot at work. :nope:

I have a TMI moan now:

UUuuuuuuugggghhhh so much CM! Every time I stand up I feel like I've wet myself. It's sooooo gross, I want like 4 baths a day.

I had the same problem on and off throughout my pregnancy...panty liners were my saviour :thumbup:

I'm falling apart toda. I have a funny tremmer on my left eyebrow, you know how you get them sometimes. It's off-putting. I hope my customer's don't see!

I am so freaking stiff, walking around is getting harder and harder. The referral for my physio was sent off end of Nov and I'm still waiting. I might go to the doctor on my day off next week. I don't know if the cold has something ot do with it, but I'm not cold at work. We have the heating whacked up so I'm actually too hot at work. :nope:

I have a TMI moan now:

UUuuuuuuugggghhhh so much CM! Every time I stand up I feel like I've wet myself. It's sooooo gross, I want like 4 baths a day.

I had the same problem on and off throughout my pregnancy...panty liners were my saviour :thumbup:

My panties r always wet as well. It sucks!!

Before.....

007.jpg

After.....

001.jpg

Another turtle baby who's going to need therapy :haha:

Trin...the guy in the middle is hot! Lol

:haha: The one with his mouth wide open? That's the father of my first doula baby. He's such an odd guy. He's been living in an ashram and has had an abscess in his tooth so to get rid of it he has been eating one raw meal a day and nothing else. He finally went to a dentist today so he ate like he'd never seen food before:haha:

Close ups and with owls and my handmade two tone door handles in strong cotton and all different pairs of colours...

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
Trin fabulous pics. Your belly blessing looks like a lot of fun.

Gorge bump Sarah.

Morning all, sorry for all the heartache on here :(
trin I hope your belly blessing goes well :)
So....made a pretty big decision last night, in march I enrol with the open uni, and start a 3yr course in social work. Once this is achieved I have already been offered a job, degree necessary of course this is following a previous course I did when Harris was 2, I was short listed to the final 6 out of 675 applicants and was going to have degree and training paid for BUT, it would have meant 40hrs+ from mon-fri and I already worked 16hrs at weekend so would never see Harris. So I took myself out of the running.
Anyways, my friend who got me into that scheme helped me go through funding etc and fired me up again...when esme goes to school I will have a career :)

Oh.my.god.
I am having THE best luck. Having spoken to local council etc regarding my degree, my friend got back to me and said that in my local town there is a community scheme to use empty shops, meaning rent is heavily subsidised-sooooooooo... I open my shop next weekend to sell on pre-owned baby clothes :) :) :) :) :) :) :) so any of you that have things to sell, pm me, I have PayPal so can arrange payment through that. I have a fairly obvious shortage of boys clothes in particular!

Ahhh, good things happen to good people Lissy, I'm so pleased about all of the above. I wish you amazing success with your adventures..I'm sure it will be the making of you in terms of your personal goals :hugs:

Bethany I love the drawers. I saw something that made me think of you yesterday, but the photo is on DH phone which is out of battery. I'll post tomorrow if I remember.

Ginge, before you come to SA you can learn some local lingo
423394_10150674109623465_582863464_11334617_1610566397_n.jpg

I'm off to bed. Flipping exhausted. And it feels like Tori has had her foot on my one kidney all day ... bloody sore

Night night
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back