<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I think it's bedtime for me. With my Italian book. I've been listening to Italian radio again all my painting time :thumbup: And did a vocab puzzle page from my Russian book in bed with Holly this morning over tea and toast. Holly sends daddy to fetch us tea and toast at the weekends, it's hilarious. She pushes him out the bed and points to the kitchen making 'go on then' type grunting noises then points to her mouth :rofl: She's going to love bossing Henry around!

:haha:

Glad your DH knows his place B :winkwink:

Sleep well my clever little munkiepants :hugs:

Goodnight folks xxx:hugs:xxx

Pics I sent to DH this morning- it was the Galette for baby swimmers at the pool today and Holly gobbled a slice and a cup of orange juice, ravenous after swimming :awww: Then in the pushchair on the walk home in freezing but beautiful sunny weather she zonked out straight away and did her granny face :awww:

A domani!!

Attachments

• Marly-le-Roi-20120204-01165.jpg
    Marly-le-Roi-20120204-01165.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 4
  • L'Etang-la-Ville-20120204-01166.jpg
    L'Etang-la-Ville-20120204-01166.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
Is this true?? I just read this on google.
GOOGLE says
"Fetal activity: You may be getting used to feeling your baby’s movements in the womb. Cherish these light kicks now before they get more pronounced (and painful) and before your little mover and shaker gets a foot caught in your ribs!"

Their kicks will eventually hurt and their feet can really get caught in your ribs??

Well I couldn't say for twins but with Holly and already for a while now with Henry I get some quite forceful kicks but I wouldn't say they ever got very high on the pain threshold for me:shrug: Yeah they wake me up at night or make me jump and go 'ooohh' randomly in public but it's not pain as in pain of labour or stubbing your toe (the worst pain!:wacko:) Just my experience:shrug: My mum said my bro stuffed his head or bum or something under her ribs all the time and it hurt a bit but no massive deal I don't think.

KK will just have to wait and see. I have gotten some kicks that made me jump as well but they did not hurt.

My DH has just accused me of being "horribly hormonal" :sulk: I think I should send him out to sleep in the snow!

My DH has just accused me of being "horribly hormonal" :sulk: I think I should send him out to sleep in the snow!

MEN MEN MEN. They just always know what to say.

My hormones are pretty under control but for some reason if you get me laughing, I mean really laughing, it turns into a hysterical laugh that turns into crying and then laughing again. It's very odd. That happened this morning bc my mom called and said my dad fell on the toilet and broke it and sent me a picture of a cracked toilet half on the floor (ahahah crap I started myself laughing again) Anyway I was like in hysterics on the phone and DH was giving me a weird look and when I hung up he said your so hormonal. I think it scares him when that happens lol.

MEN MEN MEN. They just always know what to say.

My hormones are pretty under control but for some reason if you get me laughing, I mean really laughing, it turns into a hysterical laugh that turns into crying and then laughing again. It's very odd. That happened this morning bc my mom called and said my dad fell on the toilet and broke it and sent me a picture of a cracked toilet half on the floor (ahahah crap I started myself laughing again) Anyway I was like in hysterics on the phone and DH was giving me a weird look and when I hung up he said your so hormonal. I think it scares him when that happens lol.

I know, men blame everything on hormones! I'm not even sure what I did/said to trigger his comment :shrug:

Your dh must've wondered what was so funny lol.

Charming eh? Ask him what his excuse is :winkwink:

I will if he says it again :haha:

He didn't think my dad breaking a toilet by falling on it was a hilarious as I thought it was. :rofl::rofl:

I went to bed at 10 with bad heartburn. Id taken Zantac, codeine and it didn't helP. I'm awake with it again now. I'm really quite fed up of pregnancy!

Omg :wohoo: It's snowed in the night! Holly and I are gobbling our breakfast then rushing off to the park :wohoo: And she has pink moonboots! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->