<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Trin...I wish I was close enough that I could have gatecrashed your belly blessing today. Those pictures really gave an amazing sense of what a special day it was..or that's how it seemed to me. I think Tori is a very lucky little girl...such an anticipated little one :cloud9:

Those pictures of the children....wow.

I hope you loved every minute of your day my lovely :hugs:

Bethany....your efforts are simply a work of art. Have you ever made a bad job of anything in your life?? :haha:

So sorry about Holly's chicken, very sad :( At least Bobble did materialise though :thumbup:

Sezi....a typically unique and interesting pot pic :thumbup: Love it! Hope you and Elina are in harmony :cloud9:

OK...love the cupboards b, but seriously,the belly button?! Not a fan!
Bloody snow is ruining my plans of world domination...looks like we're stuck for the weekend!boo!
I hope everyone is well, and than you for nice things you've all said :) and just think of the opportunities I will now have to find things for the bebes :)

Oooh lovely pics trin...........can I come to SA for the dog? Its snowing here!

It's really snowing here too...I think we're going to wake up to a white-out tomorrow :shock:

We have only had one snowy day. Hope it doesn't snow again and we just go into spring with mild winter weather. Take a pic tho I love when the earth is covered under a blanket of snow. (just not when it's by my house lol)

How is the no feeding going cat? You OK with it?

Oooh lovely pics trin...........can I come to SA for the dog? Its snowing here!

It's really snowing here too...I think we're going to wake up to a white-out tomorrow :shock:

We have only had one snowy day. Hope it doesn't snow again and we just go into spring with mild winter weather. Take a pic tho I love when the earth is covered under a blanket of snow. (just not when it's by my house lol)

I know what you mean lol..I will take a pic first thing in the morning if it's white and silent!

Hope you're ok and not too fed up on your own tonight :hugs:

Is this true?? I just read this on google.
GOOGLE says
"Fetal activity: You may be getting used to feeling your baby’s movements in the womb. Cherish these light kicks now before they get more pronounced (and painful) and before your little mover and shaker gets a foot caught in your ribs!"

Their kicks will eventually hurt and their feet can really get caught in your ribs??

How is the no feeding going cat? You OK with it?

Well, for Cara it's a walk in the park, she was so ready to move on and had been for a while. It was me that didn't want it to be the end quite so soon.

I'm ok but I really miss the first morning feed with her. Latterly it was the only one she would take reasonably well as she was hungriest then. It's made me realise how important BFing was to mine and Cara's bonding. It's also given me a renewed respect for how well those who want to but aren't able to BF do in terms of their bonding. It must be hard.

Thanks for asking Lissy :hugs:

GOOGLE says
"Fetal activity: You may be getting used to feeling your baby’s movements in the womb. Cherish these light kicks now before they get more pronounced (and painful) and before your little mover and shaker gets a foot caught in your ribs!"

Their kicks will eventually hurt and their feet can really get caught in your ribs??

Don't worry about it addie but yes, at the end, the kicks can be a tad ouchy, but nothing unbearable. More uncomfortable.

Their feet obviously aren't actually stuck in your ribs but are in the vicinity, maybe pressing on them. Cara was very good at doing some kung-fu rib manouevres:haha:

GOOGLE says

Well I couldn't say for twins but with Holly and already for a while now with Henry I get some quite forceful kicks but I wouldn't say they ever got very high on the pain threshold for me:shrug: Yeah they wake me up at night or make me jump and go 'ooohh' randomly in public but it's not pain as in pain of labour or stubbing your toe (the worst pain!:wacko:) Just my experience:shrug: My mum said my bro stuffed his head or bum or something under her ribs all the time and it hurt a bit but no massive deal I don't think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->