<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

It is soooooo beautiful! ! ! Trin I am thinking of you especially from our winter wonderland!

Gotta dash, taking the sleigh :wohoo:

Omg, two VERY excited children, not only because of the snow, but also because Emma will simply have to stay here longer :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
They are off to play in the snow and esme and I are on hot chocolate duty! Esme can be a bit of a slacker though, bet I end up doing everything!
Hope you all have Fab days x x x x x when is turt ceremony btw? And Cat, it is hard, but well done you have done something truly amazing feeding Cara for so long x x x

I have another sick child Angel has an awful sounding cough almost like a whooping sound :( the girls never get ill but they have been this winter so much! Do you think she can still play in the snow? I'm sad for her!
NO Idea how I'm getting to my scan tomorrow!

Always happy to wake up to a sight like this :wohoo:
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/009bb8a5.jpg

Morning turtles

Slow start to the day for me. It's the first sunday in ages that we haven't had to race around like lunatics which is fantastic. Bit of minor DIY to get done but that's all

Clearly did far too much standing yesterday because my pelvis is killing me - has been since last night :nope: So going to rest and take it easy today. Going to wait til 11:30 to eat as well to try avoid voms :thumbup:

Snow all over FB and snow all over here. I am well jel!!!! We drove for hours to see our tiny bit of snow in Winter and you guys just have to step outside...but then I suppose we got to come home and unwrap and not be all soggy

Nice weather here today. Overcast and way cooler than it has been. My phone says it feels like 34* but I think it's lying

So it seems Tori really popped out this week :shock:

421791_10150650887064880_594719879_11203048_812058680_n.jpg
430769_10150629237404880_594719879_11136352_181408961_n.jpg

I don't think the chickens next door are fans on snow. They are all sitting indignantly on top of the fence around their run. We are supposed to be going to my mums this afternoon but not sure if we can get the car out :-k

April :hugs: for Angel. I hope she isn't feeling too poorly and it doesn't spoil her enjoying the snow.

Trin I'm glad youre having a more relaxed start to the day than usual. Hope your pelvis isn't too sore all day.

Lissy enjoy the snow! Lyra is a bit of a slacker too, she never helps wash up or anything :haha:

We got the virgin snow in the park!! :wohoo: Such a beautiful morning, when DH is back from running I'm going for a walk in the forest (without Holly, a "proper" walk!!) Holly was fascinated, this is her first "walking" snow!! :awww:

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 7
OMG you have indeed had a pop Trin!! It's the belly blessing that did it!

Wow Trin she really has popped! Can't believe you are nearly there now, seems just yesterday you were getting your BFP.

Funny you should say that Essie, my chickens are pissed off! Lol, harri just came in and said they need some boots or it is animal ''cluelty'' ha ha

Lissy I'm having hot chocolate if my bloods are good at testing time in 10 mins :thumbup:

Holly does actually put things in the bin now, and fetch things for me! So no longer a total slacker!

Morning turtles :coffee: I've been up an hour and my friends are still :sleep: :haha:

No snow for me :brat: just boring frozen rain! Sooo boring!

I'm sooooo jealous.

I hope Sez is ok sounds grim these heartburn woes that you have :flower:

Just reading and waiting for friends to wake, then we'll breakfast and Adam is coming for some stuff that'll be sad, but it might not be, given his attitude in the past couple of days... Sighs we'll see! I'm gonna get my knitting out too :) still after new patters and books though :(

we had 2 ft of snow here in south woodham im just uploading a pic!!!

wow Trin such a gorgeous bump defo popped out and lower i think, shes like iv had my party time to get readyyyyy lol

Bloods 74, I can defo have sugarfree hot chocolate :happydance: They were 64 after breakfast yesterday, having a nice low weekend- I get them from time to time :shrug: Random

Yeah trin, defo popped! B, Harris is great ed takes him climbing at a big place once a week so Harris has to earn his money to pay for himself :) Emma and ed are naturally messy so I guess esme will be in the middle?

Enjoy your hot Choc b :) I just made polenta and was wondering if you could eat that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->