<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Holly looks so chuffed in the snow, how beautiful is your park! were just going to asda as i dont think this weather is pram friendly and too cold for the baby carrier, the girls have a vest tshirt long sleeved t shirt jumper hoody, tights leggings trousers and sock layers lol they dont know this but when they go out theyll look like Michelin men

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/423781_10150536291370748_530085747_9011026_1544351567_n.jpg

our 2 feet of snow lol

Essie your garden backs onto gorgeous open countryside- must be lovely for walks.

I'm going to look for boar prints in the snow in the forest when dh is back and I can go adventure rambling

right off to get ready will post our real snow pictures later love all x

Enjoy your hot Choc b :) I just made polenta and was wondering if you could eat that?

I can only eat polenta before swimming! It's one of the things that sends my sugars really high, like pasta and rice and white bread and potatoes:nope: Couscous too. I really have to stick with lentils and other pulses if I want to keep them down, what a fussy pancreas I have when pregnant!

I'm enjoying my chocco though:thumbup: :coffee:

Essie your garden backs onto gorgeous open countryside- must be lovely for walks.

I'm going to look for boar prints in the snow in the forest when dh is back and I can go adventure rambling

It is good for walks. Some of the fields grow crops but there are footpaths between them all. There's a river across the other side of the fields too so we walk alongside it.

Enjoy your ramble!

Yeah trin, defo popped! B, Harris is great ed takes him climbing at a big place once a week so Harris has to earn his money to pay for himself :) Emma and ed are naturally messy so I guess esme will be in the middle?

Holly can be really fussy about the order her plate, cups and bowl are at the table and she likes them all touching one another:shrug: and if she spills things she wants them wiped up immediately. That's defo her dad! But she makes a complete tip with her toys in her room so that's good and looking more like her mum!:haha: So maybe Holly will end up in the middle too!!

:wohoo: DH is home from running and taking Holly and Simon out sledging and since sledging is a bit dangerous for Henry instead I'm going to EAT A SQUARE OF CHOCOLATE and burn it off tramping through the snowy forest like an intrepid adventurer!! :happydance:

Laters gaters!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Oh.my.god.
I am having THE best luck. Having spoken to local council etc regarding my degree, my friend got back to me and said that in my local town there is a community scheme to use empty shops, meaning rent is heavily subsidised-sooooooooo... I open my shop next weekend to sell on pre-owned baby clothes :) :) :) :) :) :) :) so any of you that have things to sell, pm me, I have PayPal so can arrange payment through that. I have a fairly obvious shortage of boys clothes in particular!

wow that is cool Lissy:thumbup:...........i wish i could get an oppotunity like that bet our council wouldnt do anything of the sort, is it going to be open all week or just the weekends?
Hope Harris and emma enjoy the snow fun and tell esme aunty hayley says she needs to earn her keep and get that kettle boiled up lol!!

So it seems Tori really popped out this week :shock:

421791_10150650887064880_594719879_11203048_812058680_n.jpg
430769_10150629237404880_594719879_11136352_181408961_n.jpg

:thumbup:she sure has how amazing that change is and i loved all the blessing pictures especially of your doula babies:cloud9:.........and the men eating off the girly plates:haha:

we have pooey frozen snow and yacky rain Reece is most unimpressed at snowy pictures!

ong last night i got my foot stuck in my straightner wire and tripped over with nate in my arms i did all i could to take the force of the fall but he bumped his head and he screamed and screamed and i cried and shook like a leaf :cry:, he is fine thank goodnessand even the little carpet burn that came up has gone i was s sad and so was he and obviously blame myself for not being more careful:nope:

Jaynie- did you and your friends have a fun night eating yummo foods?

Bethany- bless little holly in the snow she looks smug :thumbup:and your drawers are amazing im so jel and always envy you and secretly wish i was you :blush:

kit-i had a rose last night :winkwink:

hope ya'll well :hugs:

What lovely photo's girls!

Essie i think you should have a bbq party (yes i spied the bbq) in the summer for all the turtles! I would love love love a big open field like that which my garden leads out onto! :cloud9:

B- how adorable is holly in the snow! she is just blooming lushious! How come we have no snow! we live in the north! Newcastle is always the first to snow! :shrug: im very jealous! although i can imaging it is pretty hard waddling in the snow with my wellies on like a clampit! :haha:

Trin- WOWSIE its like you have gone POP! i thought this last night i seem to have gone HUGE but i suppose its cos they are putting weight on quickly :shrug: but everyone keeps saying she will be big and im only little (sends shivers down my spine) any idea how big tori is? Im going to try and find your baby shower photos now..... did you have fun!

What is everyone else doing this weekend? :shrug:

I PASSED MY MATHS EXAM YESTERDAY (all that revision paid off:thumbup:) soooooooo happy cos i suck at maths massively.....i think my family and friends were just as suprised as me that i passed :haha: Then i went over to my stepdads last night and he bought me a hamper for me (stretch mark oil, nipple gel pads, bubble bath, bottle of bucks fizz and 2 champagne glassses for me and dave to celebrate when she is here etc) then a hamper of goodies for baby reed including some tiny red heart shaped sunglasses :thumbup: i love them! So as a reward i came home and nested! Its my turn to nest a little! :haha:

Hope your having a lovely weekend snow or no snow!

take care lovely jublies!

I don't know how big she is Cassie because I haven't had a mw appointment since 30 weeks. My next will be on the 14th so I will be 37 weeks then and I'm sure my mw will do an estimate

I am not at all impressed with the monkeys today. A big male got into our leopard tree and raided all the weavers' nests - eating eggs and babies :nope: Tarq just found a baby that had been dropped in the pool, very much dead and past saving. So cross with him. The weavers have been building nests since November and the first babies were going to come out in a couple of weeks. I know it's nature but I feel unreasonably sad for the parents :cry:

A few pics

Elina's wardrobe where everything baby is being stored for now

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/2e485b77.jpg

My two other babies chilaxin together

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/99c0d989.jpg

And our snow

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/b3f6792e.jpg

I blew my mind this morning having the most AMAZING GORGEOUS WONDERFUL 2 and a quarter hour walk brisk walk in the wild snowy forest!!

Sooooooooo fab, and then yummy lunch and now going to chillax in front of the fire all afternoon!

It was just beautiful, and I feel so fit and strong at the moment and was like an intrepid adventurer in the snow and I saw loads of boar prints:thumbup: And the deep deep forest was SO silent, just me and Henry stirring in my belly, it was MAGICAL!!

And I ended up eating a good solid helping of Crunch chocolate before leaving since I figured that the hills up to the forest would soon put pay to it, especially in the snow, and indeed bloods at one hour were 74 and at 2 hours were 63!! Mission Nestlé Crunch accomplished!!:happydance:

And Holly won the feve in the galette at lunchtime :happydance: She's won 2 this epiphany!! And it's a little golden turtle figurine!!

Bethany as much as the GD diet is restrictive, it clearly gives you all the energy you could ask for. I should try to follow it as much as possible especially as it would probably help against heart burn too.

I'm trying to stay as active as possible today inside the house. Doing housework etc. bending down is becoming near impossible.

You can't trust monkeys Trin :nope:

Cassie my dad wouldn't think of preparing a hamper like that, let alone if he was a stepdad! That's so nice :cloud9:

Hayley I fell on the stairs once carrying Holly and it really shook me up. My back took the brunt of it but it does frighten you :hugs: He'll be just fine, babies are pretty robust really. Haha I bet you're not jealous of my GD though :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PygWEoXBqwE&feature=youtu.be

Bethany as much as the GD diet is restrictive, it clearly gives you all the energy you could ask for. I should try to follow it as much as possible especially as it would probably help against heart burn too.

I'm trying to stay as active as possible today inside the house. Doing housework etc. bending down is becoming near impossible.

Bending over is fun- DH undid my bootlaces for me when I came in from the snow since there was no seat nearby for me to sit on and do it granny style:haha: And I'm sure Holly drops more and more things on the floor now it's pesky to bend over to pick them up all the time- I'm always doing that bending from the knees squat now:dohh:

As for the diet I think it can only be that making me feel so good at the mo :shrug: I guess it's been 6 months now of amazing food and moderate daily sport (swimming or cycling) so the effects are really being felt. When you have your maternity leave you'll be less tired but yes I think the diet is amazing. The same happened with Holly, I felt wonderful then too. I had one incident of heartburn with Holly before the GD was diagnosed, so can't say I really suffered from it (plus it was after gobbling a tin of sardines just randomly:haha:) but I didn't have it at all once I began the diet. And I've not had heartburn even once this time. You can do the diet without restricting the quantities at all, but just by making sure you have plenty of fresh veg at each meal with healthy carbs and a protein and a milk product. Balance is everything. But it's time consuming- when I was still working with GD I had to prepare in the evening all my lunches and snacks for the next day, since it was impossible to do the Paris snack bar/sandwich option, so you'd face the same problem I guess. It was a chore but on ML it became easier, plus I was stopped early, around 33 weeks or so I think, to help look after the gd.This time it's much easier being at home to eat properly and at the right intervals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->