<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Ugh my house is such a freaking mess!! Until some of the decorating is done there isn't much I can do about it bc things are being used etc but there's just crap everywhere. I can't wait for it all to get sorted and finished!!!

Sounds like everyone is having an amazing day in the snow!!!! I slept for 8 hours and I am still exhausted. Its from my day yesterday I bet but we didn't find the vanity for the bathroom so looks like we have to look again. I may send DH into the store and he can call me to come in if he sees anything he likes :thumbup: Super bowl Sunday today. I was excited about it but now my body is so tired I really don't want to go to the party. We shall see.

Super bowl Sunday today. I was excited about it but now my body is so tired I really don't want to go to the party. We shall see.

Sit with your feet up and demand people bring you food! :thumbup:

Hayles thanks :cloud9: we did they are still here ahead of Adam coming later for some stuff and all that... I need him to take some stuff and give me my key :thumbup:

I'm going to have an afternoon bath with a few drops of almond oil in it, reading my book and drinking tea :cloud9:

how was everyones snowy day? I have photos/videos, B have you got forest photos?

OMG DH told me not to eat the cookies till after I eat a healthy breakfast, so I eat breakfast and come back and heeeeee ate all my cookies!!!! LOL he is going to get me some more later. They are girl scout cookies you cant just buy them in a store, the girls sell them. We came out of a store and they were outside selling them so we got a box.

Nearing hour 20 of heart burn. I am in one shitty mood lol

"The top of the world" is a great viewpoint across a valley of forest and my dh sent me a text on my walk asking me to get some butter from the store during my walk, and I sent him a photo of where I was (he obviously knows this vantage point from cycling and running) saying I was a bit far from the store to get butter :haha: He told me I was mental but he'd expect nothing less from one of my "strolls" and says it's a 12km walk I did since he runs the route I did with his GPS.

cant wait to see B! love snow pics!
Sarah really hope heart burn buggers off soon!

That's serious poopantfucks Sarachka. Have you tried simple remedies like actimel or bicarb?

"The top of the world" is a great viewpoint across a valley of forest and my dh sent me a text on my walk asking me to get some butter from the store during my walk, and I sent him a photo of where I was (he obviously knows this vantage point from cycling and running) saying I was a bit far from the store to get butter :haha: He told me I was mental but he'd expect nothing less from one of my "strolls" and says it's a 12km walk I did since he runs the route I did with his GPS.

Yes, I was laughing at your earlier post when you mentioned 'moderate exercise' when for me it would be extreme torture :haha:

That's serious poopantfucks Sarachka. Have you tried simple remedies like actimel or bicarb?

I've tried it all, everything that usually works. Zantac, rennie, codeine, milk, stretches. Nothing is working or helping

This is what I sent dh to say I couldn't get the butter:haha: This is our Top of the World

The pic doesn't do it justice but it's an amazing view, with Paris in the distance. We always pass by here on the bikes and walks just to feel giddy with happiness. It's called "Le Croix St Michel" and there's a cross there

Attachments

• L'Etang-la-Ville-20120205-01178.jpg
    L'Etang-la-Ville-20120205-01178.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads