<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hello my loves! Beautiful day, beautiful pic I spy April! La la la la la.... I embraced my inner stalker and...

.... I found my brother! :yipee:

(by the way, as someone asked... he's 20 years old.)

yaya BRILLIANT NEWS sooo happy for you!

Been researching natural heartburn remedies on the web;

Sarachka have you tried....

A digestive walk after meals

A teaspoon of brown sugar

Yoghurt at all meals

Hmm. No bethany. I have a yogurt most lunches and have never got it after lunch so there's very possibly something in that. Sugar often brings it on.

Hello everyone :wave:

Hope everyone is well..I haven't caught up properly but I've seen some beautiful snowy pics...gorge..every one of them!

I've been cooking..pretty much all day. I've made Cara chicken stock from scratch to go into some chickeny dishes for her to try and I also made cod in cheese sauce which is now freezing merrily in ice cube trays :thumbup: I love watching her face when she tries these new things, and there's something very satisfying about knowing it's all home made :smug: She had greek yoghurt earlier and even although she ate the lot plus banana, she looked like she was sucking a lemon the whole time :haha:

Anyway..the sky is brown again tonight..more snow perhaps?? :-k

Watch it, she'll be nabbing your polenta and garlic mushroom starter at restaurants soon :winkwink:

Hmm. No bethany. I have a yogurt most lunches and have never got it after lunch so there's very possibly something in that. Sugar often brings it on.

That's logical since I have no sugar and LOTS of natural yoghurt and no heartburn! Not the best weather to try an after dinner walk in the dark and skid on your arse :haha:

Bet I get heartburn now tonight :haha: I ate a rollmop herring before bed last night and was a little concerned but it slipped down a treat!

Just being 20 and wanting to find himself or some such thing. All well and good but tell me next time you are going to drop off the grid hey?! Anyway, he's coming over for the Super Bowl party today. First time meeting Leo :awww:

And it just goes to figure that as soon as I moan to girls he is found... :dohh:

Seems funny crocheting a lightweight pastel summer blanket on a snowy evening in front of a log fire!

Wow not only have you found him but he's going to pay you a visit too! I'm happy for you Molly :hugs:

Glad you found your brother Molly.

Had a nice lunch just now; tuna on wheat bread. :thumbup. Now just resting a bit and then super bowl party later.

Glad you found your brother Molly.

Had a nice lunch just now; tuna on wheat bread. :thumbup. Now just resting a bit and then super bowl party later.

Thats what I had for lunch too :thumbup:

Hello my loves! Beautiful day, beautiful pic I spy April! La la la la la.... I embraced my inner stalker and...

.... I found my brother! :yipee:

(by the way, as someone asked... he's 20 years old.)

That's SUCH a relied Molly! Thank you for letting us know :hugs:

They just had a thing on the French news about it being the Superbowl. I've never heard of it before :blush: But then none of you guys care much about Le Tour de France when I'm in full TDF swing in the summer :haha: But I paid attention to the coverage because of you Addie! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->