<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

well thats not cool Hayley :( if i was closer id go spinning classes with you x

Cara has her first tooth :cry: Quite glad I'm not feeding her myself now :haha:

hello lovelies! :wave:

I just finished looking at pics of Trin's belly blessing and B's custom designed drawers, (and her outtie), and Sezi's bath tub bump pic! everything really put a smile on my face!!

congrats on getting the job essie! :thumbup:

and kit, i may be bias, but i think regarding your fb friend, cara is the exception to her rule. i mean, she's simply gorgeous! how could u coo at a face like that and not mean it?? altho, i must say, that was pretty silly of her to admit such an awful thing in such a public forum.

Thanks Newbs...as it wasn't one of my FB friends, I guess she thought I wouldn't see it! Oh the perils of FB...Bethany, you're better off staying away from it :winkwink:

I hope you're doing well my dear....does everybody know about your ickle one now?

i need to wash my living room walls and skirting i just dont know if i have the energy, il have a cup of tea and then decide...children manage to plant things on the wall alllllll the time!

Y'all - I had a significant "gush" of liquid down there about an hour ago. Not enough to soak my trousers but much much more than the CM I've been getting lately. I dunno what to do. I read on the Internet to lay down for 30 mins and then see if it happens again ...

While I'm laying down I'll tell you what I'm annoyed at. You know that customer who had the accident last week?! Wellllll they've managed to turn it round to mean old Sarah making the admin assistant cry. The woman who upset the girl and referred it to me asked me about it the next day, laughing. I told her I hadn't found it funny, and thought It was awful that we'd upset and intimidated her to the point of that happening. End of Convo about it. Fast forward to today and this lady was crying in the toilets about how she feels too scared to identify potential "actively seeking" cases. So now I'm going to be reprimanded for a) upsetting this woman and b) not sanctioning this girl. Fack's sake. I'm going to stand my ground but Jesus, you know when something is so freaking annoying and pointless? It's this woman's attitude that needs looking in to not mind.

While I'm laying down I'll tell you what I'm annoyed at. You know that customer who had the accident last week?! Wellllll they've managed to turn it round to mean old Sarah making the admin assistant cry. The woman who upset the girl and referred it to me asked me about it the next day, laughing. I told her I hadn't found it funny, and thought It was awful that we'd upset and intimidated her to the point of that happening. End of Convo about it. Fast forward to today and this lady was. Ru

i had that once it turned out to be nothing but rest just to be sure!

Sarah thats so out of order what idiots to not realise who caused the problem in the first place! When you were doing your job AND helping the girl!

Oh my ! Dh has taken Lauren out for a stroll as the 90 minute screaming was starting to echo lol

Hi everyone xxx

Back from the doctor. The babies look great cervix is great. No pictures tho but that's ok I'll see them in person in May!!! It's hard to get a picture with twins.

Sarah, if when you stand up it kinda gushes again - get it checked xxx

I hate people like that .... I used to be told my emails could be aggressive ? I think that always seem to happen when someone was being told they have messed up

Y'all - I had a significant "gush" of liquid down there about an hour ago. Not enough to soak my trousers but much much more than the CM I've been getting lately. I dunno what to do. I read on the Internet to lay down for 30 mins and then see if it happens again ...

You may have sprung a little leak but that could be it over with. Anything more, I'd definitely go to the doc.

While I'm laying down I'll tell you what I'm annoyed at. You know that customer who had the accident last week?! Wellllll they've managed to turn it round to mean old Sarah making the admin assistant cry. The woman who upset the girl and referred it to me asked me about it the next day, laughing. I told her I hadn't found it funny, and thought It was awful that we'd upset and intimidated her to the point of that happening. End of Convo about it. Fast forward to today and this lady was crying in the toilets about how she feels too scared to identify potential "actively seeking" cases. So now I'm going to be reprimanded for a) upsetting this woman and b) not sanctioning this girl. Fack's sake. I'm going to stand my ground but Jesus, you know when something is so freaking annoying and pointless? It's this woman's attitude that needs looking in to not mind.

Sounds like deflection from the real issue....what a pain in the arse :nope:

James has christened the new rug with dribble! its no longer new lol

Oh my ! Dh has taken Lauren out for a stroll as the 90 minute screaming was starting to echo lol

Hi everyone xxx

Hey Crunchie...it really might be teething! As I said earlier, the past couple of weeks have been like what you just described with Cara and this week - BINGO - her first tooth appears and her mood has improved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->