<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Essie congrats on the job well done ,we all secretly knew you would get it though:thumbup:and in answer to your question yesterday morn , yes i have another interview at 11.30 in fact and i have been offered a working interview -from the fri one- on monday morning but think i will actually ring back after todays as its not worth my while:nope:, to be honest girls i reckon i will go back where i came from lol as they are letting me do my thang:thumbup:and i nuv my girls there.And i also was asking what does Lyra eat and is it just with her hands as tyou mentioned she wont feed from the spoon:shrug:..........oh and i also said i hope you have a better night so i hope you did:hugs:

Thanks Hayley :) sounds like you have plenty of options which is great. I think you can use mat leave as notice. I need to confirm this but I think as long as you give the right amount of notice then it's fine.

Lyra does use her hands to eat. She just has whatever we have. I'm cooking everything from scratch and not adding any salt. So this morning she had some mini shredded wheat and banana. She eats most veg/fruit, chicken, beef, toast, cheese, pasta. She has yogurt but she prefers to eat it off her hand than a spoon. She did try some banana yogurt on a spoon last night and ate that so maybe it's just finding a flavour she likes. How's Nate doing with his food?

Lyra is doing really well being able to eat all those things by hand! Cara STILL gags and coughs when she tries to eat anything other than smooth or mashed food :shrug: How different they are!

Essie congrats on the job well done ,we all secretly knew you would get it though:thumbup:and in answer to your question yesterday morn , yes i have another interview at 11.30 in fact and i have been offered a working interview -from the fri one- on monday morning but think i will actually ring back after todays as its not worth my while:nope:, to be honest girls i reckon i will go back where i came from lol as they are letting me do my thang:thumbup:and i nuv my girls there.And i also was asking what does Lyra eat and is it just with her hands as tyou mentioned she wont feed from the spoon:shrug:..........oh and i also said i hope you have a better night so i hope you did:hugs:

Thanks Hayley :) sounds like you have plenty of options which is great. I think you can use mat leave as notice. I need to confirm this but I think as long as you give the right amount of notice then it's fine.

Lyra does use her hands to eat. She just has whatever we have. I'm cooking everything from scratch and not adding any salt. So this morning she had some mini shredded wheat and banana. She eats most veg/fruit, chicken, beef, toast, cheese, pasta. She has yogurt but she prefers to eat it off her hand than a spoon. She did try some banana yogurt on a spoon last night and ate that so maybe it's just finding a flavour she likes. How's Nate doing with his food?

Lyra is doing really well being able to eat all those things by hand! Cara STILL gags and coughs when she tries to eat anything other than smooth or mashed food :shrug: How different they are!

It just shows how differently all babies develop. Cara was sitting up much earlier than Lyra, and is a much better sleeper! Lyra doesn't eat much though, it varies day to day but some meals she eats very little. But she seems satisfied, I'm getting her weighed tomorrow and if she's still gaining weight then I'm not worried.

Kit, you are so right ! Lauren is just so frustrated ..... She is trying to mastere sitting up at the mo but she is getting very mad that she keeps falling lol

I am ensuring max nap times today so we can try and avoid the tears lol

James just had a 2 hour nap! he must of been tired!

Hello my angel's well BNB was cocked up last night i caught up and everything on everything properly and wrote a lovely long thoughtful post that took me ages and then......it vanished:growlmad:so i am going to re-write as much as i can now then comment on this mornings natters! Here goes..........

Luna congrats on lil Rhyko's dev and on your A* fagdertoofit:winkwink:

Bethany i said to you that i wouldn't like your GD but only cos i would never be able to control it as impeccably well as you do:winkwink:, but everything else i do still envy:haha:..........i wanna be da munkie:thumbup:

I also said that i had been busy with wedding stuff and that Nate has for some reason started gagging and puking on his teetha salts again:shrug:..........and did nothing but chomp on his hand and grizzle yesyterday:nope::cry:

And probably that im superdooper excited about the wedding and the men didnt start the bathroom:growlmad:but are here today!!:thumbup:

This morning lee had to drive home in a works car for the spare key as my mini locked its self whilst it was running obviously locking him out and the keys in and car on:dohh:what a douche!!! Him and the mini :haha:

do you think it will look tacky if i paint my bathroom tiles? with real tile paint not just any paint lol

Ape's dont do it dude it looks horrific in our bathroom (or did do) i rec kon they have just ripped them all off:haha:they were not green when we looked round and the polish family painted them white and its all flaked off yacky :growlmad:, but as kit said they may have done a bodge job and you would do it properly im sure just my input:hugs:, hope you perk up and dont feel off all day and sorry about your tum tum chicken:kiss: the vids of james laughing cracked Reece & Nate up the other day:haha:

Got the job :happydance:

I just knew it!!! You little star you!! Well done, so fantastic :hugs:

Now...will you take it?

I think so. It makes sense with the hours etc. It is more hours but it means no nights/weekends/bank hols etc. I'm going to try to see my boss tomorrow and tell her. It works out quite well as ive got 8 weeks til I'm due back and have to give 8 weeks notice.

AHHH this was something else Essie or who ever knew the answer to the question.............are you allowed to use the remainder of ML as your notice ie. you never have to return to old job to work notice? Just thought its something i need to know :thumbup:

ARGG!! I keep trying to write out a catch up reply and BnB is being DUMB! It keeps timing out and then I lose what I wrote. I've tried three times... gonna have to wait until BnB will work to try again :cry:

:growlmad:Naughty aint it Lunes it did it to me hence my half monday evening half tuesday morning post now lol:winkwink:

ARGG!! I keep trying to write out a catch up reply and BnB is being DUMB! It keeps timing out and then I lose what I wrote. I've tried three times... gonna have to wait until BnB will work to try again :cry:

Nothing more annoying eh? :wacko:

Agreed, I hate when BnB does this. I always lose my longest posts.

DITTO :winkwink:

And now for the cuteness part of the visual diarrhea session...the artist at work. Note smug face one and one of her posing in her smock with paintbrush! She SCREAMED when we packed the paints away and melted onto the floor kicking in distress and anger, so I think we shall be mainly painting today once she sees the paintbox....

Oh my she looks so superdooper smug:cloud9:

ps; i think SUPERDOOPER is my word of the week lol!!

anyone wanna spin class with me tonight:shrug:been let down by future hubby and BF:growlmad:.................needs must to get in my dress ...........does anyone wantto see the dress and also i know you cant give proper defos but those of you who think you can make my special day can you let me know by pm,text or bbm so i can count you roughly in invite and food nums i want this wedding done before i go back to work:happydance:

HAPPY SUPERDOOPER TUESDAYS LUV BUGZ

thanks hun :hugs: glad the vid made them laugh :D James also laughs at himself laughing, i might try it on one of a hidden tile under the sink or something just to est what it looks like, its only a temp thing for me, the landlord will have to replace them ONE day they need it! How are you lovely?

Oh B i had a dream that we met up in Southend for the weekend, we were going to go out, you were dressed to the 9's but id forgotten all of my clothes etc so i went to Asda to buy a canvas for my living room and some makeup :shrug: you were looking after James haha i was looking forward to going out but i woke up! lol

Well ladies I didn't get the house :( but have been put on their waiting list for more in the area....so will just keep applying for houses!

Oh pants Ginge, hope a better one comes up for you soon :hugs:

Well ladies I didn't get the house :( but have been put on their waiting list for more in the area....so will just keep applying for houses!

Sorry Ginge..a better one is just around the corner :hugs:

HOLY COW I just watched a baby story and this woman was screaming and having convulsions!!!! After I push one out I have another 2 push out :dohh: I have no idea how I will do that. But I rather that than a recovery from a c-section. HOLY COWWWWW no more watching this show for me!!!!!!!

HOLY COW I just watched a baby story and this woman was screaming and having convulsions!!!! After I push one out I have another 2 push out :dohh: I have no idea how I will do that. But I rather that than a recovery from a c-section. HOLY COWWWWW no more watching this show for me!!!!!!!

youll be able to do it youll do a fab job! use c section as last resort!

massive flood in my town this morning, lucky it wasnt near me! im at the bottom of a hill!

hello lovelies! :wave:

I just finished looking at pics of Trin's belly blessing and B's custom designed drawers, (and her outtie), and Sezi's bath tub bump pic! everything really put a smile on my face!!

congrats on getting the job essie! :thumbup:

and kit, i may be bias, but i think regarding your fb friend, cara is the exception to her rule. i mean, she's simply gorgeous! how could u coo at a face like that and not mean it?? altho, i must say, that was pretty silly of her to admit such an awful thing in such a public forum.

Whoah Hayley!! Sooperdooper monumental post!!!

Regarding your wedding..I can't definitely say for sure if I can come but I will let you know. It would be lovely. Chances are I would come myself if I was able to..but again that's not for sure either :dohh: Hopeless eh?

Its ok im going to add 4-5 extra invites on my order so will be covered :thumbup:

He tries toast etc but is lazy wth his hands and throws or drops everything usually:shrug:so does little miss have pieces of meat:shrug:

He loves a sunday lunch and dislikes homemade pureed veg:dohh:

Hello my angel's well BNB was cocked up last night i caught up and everything on everything properly and wrote a lovely long thoughtful post that took me ages and then......it vanished:growlmad:so i am going to re-write as much as i can now then comment on this mornings natters! Here goes..........

Luna congrats on lil Rhyko's dev and on your A* fagdertoofit:winkwink:

Bethany i said to you that i wouldn't like your GD but only cos i would never be able to control it as impeccably well as you do:winkwink:, but everything else i do still envy:haha:..........i wanna be da munkie:thumbup:

I also said that i had been busy with wedding stuff and that Nate has for some reason started gagging and puking on his teetha salts again:shrug:..........and did nothing but chomp on his hand and grizzle yesyterday:nope::cry:

And probably that im superdooper excited about the wedding and the men didnt start the bathroom:growlmad:but are here today!!:thumbup:

This morning lee had to drive home in a works car for the spare key as my mini locked its self whilst it was running obviously locking him out and the keys in and car on:dohh:what a douche!!! Him and the mini :haha:

do you think it will look tacky if i paint my bathroom tiles? with real tile paint not just any paint lol

Ape's dont do it dude it looks horrific in our bathroom (or did do) i rec kon they have just ripped them all off:haha:they were not green when we looked round and the polish family painted them white and its all flaked off yacky :growlmad:, but as kit said they may have done a bodge job and you would do it properly im sure just my input:hugs:, hope you perk up and dont feel off all day and sorry about your tum tum chicken:kiss: the vids of james laughing cracked Reece & Nate up the other day:haha:

Got the job :happydance:

I just knew it!!! You little star you!! Well done, so fantastic :hugs:

Now...will you take it?

I think so. It makes sense with the hours etc. It is more hours but it means no nights/weekends/bank hols etc. I'm going to try to see my boss tomorrow and tell her. It works out quite well as ive got 8 weeks til I'm due back and have to give 8 weeks notice.

AHHH this was something else Essie or who ever knew the answer to the question.............are you allowed to use the remainder of ML as your notice ie. you never have to return to old job to work notice? Just thought its something i need to know :thumbup:

:growlmad:Naughty aint it Lunes it did it to me hence my half monday evening half tuesday morning post now lol:winkwink:

Nothing more annoying eh? :wacko:

Agreed, I hate when BnB does this. I always lose my longest posts.

DITTO :winkwink:

And now for the cuteness part of the visual diarrhea session...the artist at work. Note smug face one and one of her posing in her smock with paintbrush! She SCREAMED when we packed the paints away and melted onto the floor kicking in distress and anger, so I think we shall be mainly painting today once she sees the paintbox....

Oh my she looks so superdooper smug:cloud9:

ps; i think SUPERDOOPER is my word of the week lol!!

anyone wanna spin class with me tonight:shrug:been let down by future hubby and BF:growlmad:.................needs must to get in my dress ...........does anyone wantto see the dress and also i know you cant give proper defos but those of you who think you can make my special day can you let me know by pm,text or bbm so i can count you roughly in invite and food nums i want this wedding done before i go back to work:happydance:

HAPPY SUPERDOOPER TUESDAYS LUV BUGZ

thanks hun :hugs: glad the vid made them laugh :D James also laughs at himself laughing, i might try it on one of a hidden tile under the sink or something just to est what it looks like, its only a temp thing for me, the landlord will have to replace them ONE day they need it! How are you lovely?

Im well feeling a bit glumtoday as lee promised to spin on his no darts nights and has ditched me for more friggin darts:growlmad:feel like i dont see the man hence the wedding so i will feel part of something again and not a darts widow :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->