<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I was a bit naughty last night :devil: I deliberately made my friend cringe :blush: For facebookers, this should make sense...

You know how you can see comments made by your friends on other people's status's even if they're not your friends? Well, I saw my friend had commented on one of her friend's status's regarding pictures of people's children on FB. More specifically how she does the nice thing and says nice things and coos etc only because it's the nice thing to do, not because she means it. She's only just finished "saying nice things and cooing" at Cara's last pic. I simply "liked" the comment as the person's profile is open so I could do this. I got a completely unrelated and random text from her straight away after this which I replied to normally of course. I could just about hear her curling up into a little cringy ball :haha: How naughty am I???? :thumbup:

Brilliant response! :haha: And you can even act all innocent if she ever brings it up...which she won't because she'll be too embarrassed

Someone needs to explain the facebook thing to me :hissy: :brat: :hissy:

The friend who had been cooing over Cara wrote on someone else's status (page) that she only coos because it's the right thing to do...thinking Kit couldn't see. So Kit liked the comment (like we would thank it) showing that she had seen it and knew that she wasn't sincere in her comments

that sounded convoluted :wacko:

Ok I've re-read Kit's post very slowly. I still don't really get it. Isn't it normal to say nice things about people's babies? Even if really you are wondering what to cook and think their baby has a big nose :shrug:

Kits friend said to another friend, I only say nice things about peoples baby pics as its the done thing. Not because she means it lol

Just before that comment she had been saying nice things about pictures of Cara !

That's how I understood it :)

My baby is on the last flower on my ticker :shock: One month tomorrow. Does that mean I get a watermelon on Thursday...or is that 37 weeks :shrug:

Ok I've re-read Kit's post very slowly. I still don't really get it. Isn't it normal to say nice things about people's babies? Even if really you are wondering what to cook and think their baby has a big nose :shrug:

You crack me up !!!!!! :haha:

The friend who had been cooing over Cara wrote on someone else's status (page) that she only coos because it's the right thing to do...thinking Kit couldn't see. So Kit liked the comment (like we would thank it) showing that she had seen it and knew that she wasn't sincere in her comments

Ahhhh! I see!! She was actually confessing to cooing out of politeness!! I was thinking this was just Kit's assumption, not that it was in writing:dohh:

Thankyou Trin, I see the light!

My baby is on the last flower on my ticker :shock: One month tomorrow. Does that mean I get a watermelon on Thursday...or is that 37 weeks :shrug:

I don't know but with a uterus a thousand times it's usual size I'd start worrying if I were you :shock:

Morning all :flower:

Trin hope the voms go and you can enjoy your lunch. Have fun at your seminar.

B your posters are amazing. I wish I had the creative flair and talent you have. They look really good.

Kit naught you on facebook :haha: served her right though. Not sure about my boss. I think I need to wait for the letter, that seems to make most sense.

Sarah i hope you're feeling a bit better, and hope work goes quickly for you.

Kit, you are so right ! Lauren is just so frustrated ..... She is trying to mastere sitting up at the mo but she is getting very mad that she keeps falling lol

I am ensuring max nap times today so we can try and avoid the tears lol

Well I'm glad we've cleared the facebook issue up! I'm off to work now, going to catch a bus down the corridor to my studio

Have nice Tuesdays :kiss:xxxx

Kit Holly went off milk soon after I stopped breastfeeding :shrug: She didn't vom though, so maybe Cara has a tummy bug. The doc just told me to put grated cheese on her food instead

Interesting!! I wonder if the same thing is happening here too? :shrug:

Morning all!!!

I was up late finishing my posters last night so had a lie in until 7.30 when the boys all woke me up clomping around with their ginormous massive feet.

SARACHKA I'm posting you the Spasfon my Gyn and MW at the hospital plonk on my prescription for good measure everytime I see them- for cramps and heartburn during pregnancy, and I have 6 boxes of the stuff now and no heartburn! I thought of it last night! :dohh:

Have 3 different sizes of poster to pin around, though it's minus TWELVE out there at the mo! :argh: It might have to wait a day for Holly's sake and the little cold hands she'll get :nope: Quite chuffed I've done them though, seems like a positive action, even if it's not until spring and school exams looming that I get any takers :thumbup:

I'll post pics...

Oh thank you!!!

Yawn* morning everyone
Sarah hope you get some rest!
B have I missed something what posters :shrug:
Trin sorry you've go the voms :( not long now and you won't have anymore :)
What's everyones plans for today?

No rest for me, at work :-(

Kits friend said to another friend, I only say nice things about peoples baby pics as its the done thing. Not because she means it lol

Just before that comment she had been saying nice things about pictures of Cara !

That's how I understood it :)

Ahhhh! I see!! She was actually confessing to cooing out of politeness!! I was thinking this was just Kit's assumption, not that it was in writing:dohh:

Thankyou Trin, I see the light!
Eureka B!!! :thumbup:

Thanks Trin and Crunch! I was clearing up another load of puke hence my late reply :wacko:

I have no objections to people having their views/opinions no matter whether positive or negative, just don't pretend especially if you're going to get found out!! :haha:

Hello my angel's well BNB was cocked up last night i caught up and everything on everything properly and wrote a lovely long thoughtful post that took me ages and then......it vanished:growlmad:so i am going to re-write as much as i can now then comment on this mornings natters! Here goes..........

Luna congrats on lil Rhyko's dev and on your A* fagdertoofit:winkwink:

Essie congrats on the job well done ,we all secretly knew you would get it though:thumbup:and in answer to your question yesterday morn , yes i have another interview at 11.30 in fact and i have been offered a working interview -from the fri one- on monday morning but think i will actually ring back after todays as its not worth my while:nope:, to be honest girls i reckon i will go back where i came from lol as they are letting me do my thang:thumbup:and i nuv my girls there.And i also was asking what does Lyra eat and is it just with her hands as tyou mentioned she wont feed from the spoon:shrug:..........oh and i also said i hope you have a better night so i hope you did:hugs:

Bethany i said to you that i wouldn't like your GD but only cos i would never be able to control it as impeccably well as you do:winkwink:, but everything else i do still envy:haha:..........i wanna be da munkie:thumbup:

I also said that i had been busy with wedding stuff and that Nate has for some reason started gagging and puking on his teetha salts again:shrug:..........and did nothing but chomp on his hand and grizzle yesyterday:nope::cry:

And probably that im superdooper excited about the wedding and the men didnt start the bathroom:growlmad:but are here today!!:thumbup:

This morning lee had to drive home in a works car for the spare key as my mini locked its self whilst it was running obviously locking him out and the keys in and car on:dohh:what a douche!!! Him and the mini :haha:

do you think it will look tacky if i paint my bathroom tiles? with real tile paint not just any paint lol

Ape's dont do it dude it looks horrific in our bathroom (or did do) i rec kon they have just ripped them all off:haha:they were not green when we looked round and the polish family painted them white and its all flaked off yacky :growlmad:, but as kit said they may have done a bodge job and you would do it properly im sure just my input:hugs:, hope you perk up and dont feel off all day and sorry about your tum tum chicken:kiss: the vids of james laughing cracked Reece & Nate up the other day:haha:

Got the job :happydance:

I just knew it!!! You little star you!! Well done, so fantastic :hugs:

Now...will you take it?

I think so. It makes sense with the hours etc. It is more hours but it means no nights/weekends/bank hols etc. I'm going to try to see my boss tomorrow and tell her. It works out quite well as ive got 8 weeks til I'm due back and have to give 8 weeks notice.

AHHH this was something else Essie or who ever knew the answer to the question.............are you allowed to use the remainder of ML as your notice ie. you never have to return to old job to work notice? Just thought its something i need to know :thumbup:

ARGG!! I keep trying to write out a catch up reply and BnB is being DUMB! It keeps timing out and then I lose what I wrote. I've tried three times... gonna have to wait until BnB will work to try again :cry:

:growlmad:Naughty aint it Lunes it did it to me hence my half monday evening half tuesday morning post now lol:winkwink:

ARGG!! I keep trying to write out a catch up reply and BnB is being DUMB! It keeps timing out and then I lose what I wrote. I've tried three times... gonna have to wait until BnB will work to try again :cry:

Nothing more annoying eh? :wacko:

Agreed, I hate when BnB does this. I always lose my longest posts.

DITTO :winkwink:

And now for the cuteness part of the visual diarrhea session...the artist at work. Note smug face one and one of her posing in her smock with paintbrush! She SCREAMED when we packed the paints away and melted onto the floor kicking in distress and anger, so I think we shall be mainly painting today once she sees the paintbox....

Oh my she looks so superdooper smug:cloud9:

ps; i think SUPERDOOPER is my word of the week lol!!

anyone wanna spin class with me tonight:shrug:been let down by future hubby and BF:growlmad:.................needs must to get in my dress ...........does anyone wantto see the dress and also i know you cant give proper defos but those of you who think you can make my special day can you let me know by pm,text or bbm so i can count you roughly in invite and food nums i want this wedding done before i go back to work:happydance:

HAPPY SUPERDOOPER TUESDAYS LUV BUGZ

Oh and also your posters are flippin amazing B

Trin OMG not long now woohooooo

and ummm what was it ah yes Lissy is your shop open just weekends ?? And how is the prep going ?

Kit, you are so right ! Lauren is just so frustrated ..... She is trying to mastere sitting up at the mo but she is getting very mad that she keeps falling lol

I am ensuring max nap times today so we can try and avoid the tears lol

Yes, it's a frustrated growl noise that Cara can make, sometimes ALL day :wacko: I read up online about it and it says that babies who do this are trying to express themselves. I wish she would express herself silently sometimes :haha:

Top quality napping is definitely the order of the day, but it's really hard to do things/go places AND ensure quality nap time is had :shrug: Cara is too nosy to sleep much when we're out :dohh:

Whoah Hayley!! Sooperdooper monumental post!!!

Regarding your wedding..I can't definitely say for sure if I can come but I will let you know. It would be lovely. Chances are I would come myself if I was able to..but again that's not for sure either :dohh: Hopeless eh?

Essie congrats on the job well done ,we all secretly knew you would get it though:thumbup:and in answer to your question yesterday morn , yes i have another interview at 11.30 in fact and i have been offered a working interview -from the fri one- on monday morning but think i will actually ring back after todays as its not worth my while:nope:, to be honest girls i reckon i will go back where i came from lol as they are letting me do my thang:thumbup:and i nuv my girls there.And i also was asking what does Lyra eat and is it just with her hands as tyou mentioned she wont feed from the spoon:shrug:..........oh and i also said i hope you have a better night so i hope you did:hugs:

Thanks Hayley :) sounds like you have plenty of options which is great. I think you can use mat leave as notice. I need to confirm this but I think as long as you give the right amount of notice then it's fine.

Lyra does use her hands to eat. She just has whatever we have. I'm cooking everything from scratch and not adding any salt. So this morning she had some mini shredded wheat and banana. She eats most veg/fruit, chicken, beef, toast, cheese, pasta. She has yogurt but she prefers to eat it off her hand than a spoon. She did try some banana yogurt on a spoon last night and ate that so maybe it's just finding a flavour she likes. How's Nate doing with his food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->