<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Bethany!! To the lab!!

"Another method for checking for the the presence of amniotic fluid is placing the fluid under the microscope. Amniotic fluid has a ferning appearance under a microscopic lens."

omg send me a sample!!:happydance:

Apparently it smells sweet too? You could ask dh to do a blindfold sniff test to see if it smells like urine or sugar!

Smells more like semen usually :winkwink:

I never went to the docs with my tummy pain, turned out I had a uti for a week .... Thought I was just being a wuss lol

Addie I work for a company who do language training for professional adults, so I'm just a fancy English teacher! France is really good for maternity leave, but no I'm not raking in money on my arse all day before you all vomit with jealousy :haha: I get paid holidays and some random bits and bobs but I didn't qualify for the full whammy.:shrug:

I love this! B, you're the only one I know who could do it

https://childsown.wordpress.com/

My phone just rang and I thought it might be someone desperate for an English lesson :haha:

Off to eat:

Creamy spinach and mushroom soup with buttered wholemeal toast

Chicken, quinoa, aubergine and brocolli lightly spiced fry

Natural yoghurt with vanilla

:munch:

Trin I saw a thing on tv really similar!!! It was transforming drawings into fabric designs though for kids bedspreads though!

They're really cute!

It's kind of what I do with my own drawings when I make my marionnettes :haha: When Holly draws me something good enough I'll make a puppet of it!

Beef casserole for tea here, with a yogurt and satsuma after :munch:

if i do have IBS i cant have ANYTHING i love :( this is not cool not cool at all!

Phew! Finally a baby free moment... little bugger is sleeping. We took a walk in this lovely 60 degree weather!! Feels like spring at the mo!

Off to catch up...

You can still eat things you want. Try and control the stress and that will really help your IBS. With colitis I still risk things that may get me sick bc I don't get sick every time from them.

SARAH

When my waters broke I had one significant gush when I got up from the couch and it did in fact soak my underwear and my yoga pants - an outfit change was necessary. I thought I peed myself. After I changed my clothes I was standing in the hallway with DH laughing about what a silly preggers I am for peeing my pants when it happened again. TMI, but I smelled it and there was absolutely no urine smell - it was as the girls have said slightly sweet and yes slightly smelling of jizz. :haha: And kind of 'hospitally' smelling - very sterile smelling. ANYWHO... :blush:

There's my experience. I would for certain be seen by a doctor if it happens again and it's just a one off. :thumbup:

how are you now Sarah?

Ok I think. Thanks for asking. I stood up after about an hour and I don't think there was any gushing, just wetness

If it were me I'd (TMI) put fresh underwear on and then smell it after you've noticed it's wetish again... :shrug: Although I'll forever have the smell of amniotic fluid burned in my brain after 10 days of leaking it and the nurses forever encouraging me to smell it... :haha:

SARAH

When my waters broke I had one significant gush when I got up from the couch and it did in fact soak my underwear and my yoga pants - an outfit change was necessary. I thought I peed myself. After I changed my clothes I was standing in the hallway with DH laughing about what a silly preggers I am for peeing my pants when it happened again. TMI, but I smelled it and there was absolutely no urine smell - it was as the girls have said slightly sweet and yes slightly smelling of jizz. :haha: And kind of 'hospitally' smelling - very sterile smelling. ANYWHO... :blush:

There's my experience. I would for certain be seen by a doctor if it happens again and it's just a one off. :thumbup:

Thanks lunes. I have been meaning to ask you about this - how you knew etc. before getting up off the couch did you have any pains or strange feelings that day?

SARAH

I never knew that the water just keeps coming ! So for 5 days I just constantly felt like I wet myself ! Did you get that ? It was worse when I had been sitting for a while and stood ????

how are you now Sarah?

Ok I think. Thanks for asking. I stood up after about an hour and I don't think there was any gushing, just wetness

If it were me I'd (TMI) put fresh underwear on and then smell it after you've noticed it's wetish again... :shrug: Although I'll forever have the smell of amniotic fluid burned in my brain after 10 days of leaking it and the nurses forever encouraging me to smell it... :haha:

LOL why did they want you to keep smelling it?

I've changed undies now and will rest again.

SARAH

Thanks lunes. I have been meaning to ask you about this - how you knew etc. before getting up off the couch did you have any pains or strange feelings that day?

Not at all :shrug:

Other than the strange feeling that my waters were going to break that day... I kid you not - about five hours before they broke I was sitting on the toilet going pee and thought to myself...
"I wonder what it's going to be like when my water breaks... OMG, I think it's going to happen today... no, that's silly...." :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->