<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

The day my waters broke I had a massive feeling too Lunes, and told dh it wasn't worth arranging his run for the next morning with his mates. After weeks of Braxton Hicks I had NOTHING all day, and the moment before they burst a wonderful feeling of absolute calm and serenity and physical lightness, like I wasn't pregnant.

I also really "felt" Holly was a girl and this one was a boy. Then nubs got in my way :haha: And in town the other day I said to DH "I bet we meet someone from the running club" and 5 seconds later we saw 2 friends from the club! And that morning I'd said at the supermarket while dss the younger was calling his mum about picking him up that lunchtime, that she's probably here doing her shopping and....she was!! Like your bear and your moose only not as exciting!

Sarachka mine did a big massive pop and it was like Niagara falls for 2 hours, nothing like what you're describing

Sorry again for being so absent lately, girls. I'm having SUCH a hard time managing my time these days! I get plenty of time to catch up during feeds, but I feed Rhyko sitting on the couch with him laying in my lap on a pillow across me, so I've nowhere to put my laptop that I could type while he feeds, I can only man the mouse :thumbup:
And the moments I do get that are baby free I'm trying to get a little housework done or take a shower (OH how I miss taking a show whenever I want!!) or just sit quietly without having to be the sole source of someone else's entertainment...!

Anyhow..

KIT
Cara has a tooth! What a grown up baby! And glad to hear she's doing well with her foods. Are you giving her formula or cow's milk that she's voming up?
You're sneaking with your friend and the FB comment :haha:

ESSIE
YAY YOU!!! So proud of you for getting that job! Knew you would :thumbup: I hope everything goes smoothly with your old boss!

TRIN
Sorry your lunch was pants! What a letdown!
Your belly blessing looks like it was tons of fun! Was it at your house?! Is that your pool?! Well jel! I would like to pop over for a swim... :cloud9:

APRIL
I hope you're feeling better and so glad to hear your scan went well! DH and I have started the GAPS way of eating and maybe you'd benefit, too? It's not very far off from the way we've been eating for a long time, but it just changes a few things around. It's supposed to help heal your gut and help with mood/anxiety/add/depression/autism/etc. Here's a link to more info if you're interested! https://www.gutandpsychologysyndrome.com/
And here's the food list: https://www.gutandpsychologysyndrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/GAPS-Diet-Foods.pdf

HAYLEY
Congrats again on your engagement! How exciting! I wish I could come :cry:
How's the job stuff going? Did you get everything sorted and squared away? I'm loving the pictures you posted of Nate recently - he sure is a cutie! Looks like such a perfect blend of you and Lee! :cloud9:

ADDIE
Glad your appointment went well! Your bump look fantastic! I can't wait to see pictures of all the stuff you've got going on at your house!! Your girls' room is going to look so lovely :cloud9:

MOLLY
So glad you found your brother! Good job, you! :hugs: How's packing going? Are you getting excited? I hope Leo is doing well :hugs:

CRUNCHIE
Lauren is so cute.. I love the picture you posted on FB the other day. What a sweet little face she has! :cloud9: Sorry she's been grizzly! It's so hard, isn't it? I hate to let Rhyko cry like that.. but after two diaper changes, the boob, rocking, wandering around the house with a screaming babe... it all gets pretty old after a while, eh? Usually I just lay on the couch, put him in the crook of my arm and tell him to just get it all out and after about 15 minutes he's fast asleep :haha:

LISSY
You've got some fun stuff on the horizon! Your shop sounds extremely exciting! And a wedding! What fun! :dance: How's little Esme doing? :hugs:

CLARE
So sorry little Freya is still such a handful. I guess you've been 'blessed' with a colicky, spirited baby! That's what my mom said to me when Rhyko was younger :dohh: I saw the picture on FB of you guys on a walk with her in a carrier - she seemed to really like that! Rhyko loves being in his carrier, too. Except, of course, when he's crying! :dohh: :haha:

B
Such beautious creations you've made recently! Love the changing table and the art and the yarn crafts... all of it! And the English lessons sign! So creative!! Holly is following right in your footsteps!
And I meant to say before - I know what you mean about dreading special order work. When my Etsy shoppe was more up and running than it is I *only* posted stuff that was already made and specifically stated I didn't take special orders. I *hate* to HAVE to be creative. I like to do it when I feel called... not when I know I have to to get an order out! :thumbup:

SARAH
So sorry you've been dealing with such terrible heartburn! Have you tried cutting out gluten for a few days? I only get heartburn now when I am naughty and eat gluten. Or really sugary stuff. Not sure if it's related, but... :shrug: And so sorry you're having some weird misunderstandings are work! That's lamesauce.

You are such a busy preggy turt! I remember you told your manager or boss or whatnot that you're pregnant... when are they going to cut back your hours to (gasp) some normal like 9-5 M-F stuff?!? Give you a bit of a break, eh? :hugs: Hope all is well!

EMANDI
Hope you're enjoying your new little man! :hugs:

GINGE
Sorry about the house falling through... everything happens for a reason, i say, so perhaps a better one is right around the corner! :hugs:

JAYNIE
So proud of you for standing your ground. Adam is clearly realizing the grass is greener, eh?! The world is your oyster, now! I'd like to go to Amsterdam.. can Rhyko and I come along?! :haha:

Phew... I think I got you all. Much love to one and all! :kiss:

There was lady in my prenatal group who 'fissured' early and she was on antibiotics and bedrest I believe, but I didn't have contact with her so I'm not entirely sure.

Any more liquid Sarachka? :shrug:

Gather round everyone! :wohoo: There's a Christmas Post from Luna!!!! How splendid!!! :kiss: :hugs: I must have words with Rhyko to get him to sleep more often so we have you back!

Gather round everyone! :wohoo: There's a Christmas Post from Luna!!!! How splendid!!! :kiss: :hugs: I must have words with Rhyko to get him to sleep more often so we have you back!

Yes, please! His naps are so unpredictable! Yesterday he took a four hour nap! The day before? One 90 minute nap :dohh: I got a lot done yesterday around the house.. but boy did my boobies hurt! :haha:

Evening all, esme has been scream and fussy over her milk so now I feel exhausted in the way only a mother can!lol x love to all x

There was lady in my prenatal group who 'fissured' early and she was on antibiotics and bedrest I believe, but I didn't have contact with her so I'm not entirely sure.

Any more liquid Sarachka? :shrug:

Only general wetness. No gushes.

Evening all, esme has been scream and fussy over her milk so now I feel exhausted in the way only a mother can!lol x love to all x

Yay glad you're here but sorry you're cream crackered!! Hope Esme has a good night and you have sleepy time.

And sorry my Christmas post is so lacking in color.. I was too afraid to do that stuff and have BnB laugh in my face and make my post disappear! :haha:

:cry: The phone just rang with an unknown number and 3 lazy teflon gorilla men just let it ring while they watched tv near the phone and I had to 'sprint' from the studio where I was painting and it cut off just when I got to it :cry: Dh said sorry he forgot about my lessons :cry:

That sucks, sorry :nope: I don't know which is worse, it being Luna's rich woman or a telemarketer :shrug: If it's lessons I'm sure they'll call back...after all, it's not your bus that passed you by:thumbup:

Yes I'm sure if they want lessons they'll call back. Frustrating though if they just don't get round to it again!! Oh well, maybe it was a wrong number!

But what if it was a really rich handsome art dealer who wants to learn English and buy paintings and knitted blankets :nope:

Is it enough to dribble out? I have permanent general wetness but while it doesn't dribble and just lines the avenue I don't worry about it.

:cry: The phone just rang with an unknown number and 3 lazy teflon gorilla men just let it ring while they watched tv near the phone and I had to 'sprint' from the studio where I was painting and it cut off just when I got to it :cry: Dh said sorry he forgot about my lessons :cry:

It's ok...it was just me. I wondered if you could teach me to speak English as I currently only speak Scottish :thumbup:

how are you now Sarah?

Ok I think. Thanks for asking. I stood up after about an hour and I don't think there was any gushing, just wetness

If it were me I'd (TMI) put fresh underwear on and then smell it after you've noticed it's wetish again... :shrug: Although I'll forever have the smell of amniotic fluid burned in my brain after 10 days of leaking it and the nurses forever encouraging me to smell it... :haha:

That answers my last question ! Ha ha

Sarah - I had no warning at all and I felt great they day ... It came out of nowhere.

I thought it came out of your foof :shrug: (sorry- couldn't resist)

DH spoke to his boss today about his salary. His boss asked what they were paying him!!! He doesn't even know! He said he'd talk to his sister who is the manager...she's a stingy cow so who knows what the outcome will be. But I'm so impressed that he's standing up for himself and commanding (in a nice way) what he's worth. He's never done this before and I've always felt a bit pushy when I've pointed out that he should. Anyway, at least he approached his boss. He's also sending his cv out to a whole lot of places and putting the word out that he's looking which is great. He's even thinking of moving into sales because there's more money there. So altogether proud of my DH

Lunes, I find it funny that you want to see a bear but are scared of seeing a moose :haha: I've never encountered a moose so I don't know - are they viscous?

I must be off to bed now. I have decided to make a conscious effort to eat actual food tomorrow - 3 (or 2 if I have the voms) meals and 2 snacks of actual food - not crap...wish me luck

Good night
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

PS Sez, you may not be talking to me still, but I hope things are ok and that it's not an amniotic leak...I'd get checked out if there's any more leaking, even a little bit:hugs:

Go Trin's DH!! :happydance: Hope he gets a handsome raise :thumbup:

Sorry again for being so absent lately, girls. I'm having SUCH a hard time managing my time these days! I get plenty of time to catch up during feeds, but I feed Rhyko sitting on the couch with him laying in my lap on a pillow across me, so I've nowhere to put my laptop that I could type while he feeds, I can only man the mouse :thumbup:
And the moments I do get that are baby free I'm trying to get a little housework done or take a shower (OH how I miss taking a show whenever I want!!) or just sit quietly without having to be the sole source of someone else's entertainment...!

Anyhow..

KIT
Cara has a tooth! What a grown up baby! And glad to hear she's doing well with her foods. Are you giving her formula or cow's milk that she's voming up?
You're sneaking with your friend and the FB comment :haha:

Marvellous mahoosive post Luna!! :thumbup:

Cara is now on her second week of formula. I don't think it's that :shrug: It could just all be related to teething??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->